Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. (1429 Views)

Your Greatest Song Of All Time? / The Greatest Song So Far In Nigeria / Greatest Song Of Our Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by philfearon(m): 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
Being a music lover,i love them songs;rock,alternative rock,classics,rnb,Rap,reggae,gospel,highlife,etc.....
Well,in Loving this genre's of music,i got associated to particular Acts,whose songs thrill me anyday,anytime..
Making these decision ain't an easy one i tell ya people,but it still had to be made...
So here is the list of My favorite singers and their greatests songs according to ME..
N:B- The list is inexhaustible..Inexhaustible in the sense that these my favorite singers might release a greatest one again in the future,and that not every Act i like will make it here to this list...Thats why i had to put "......till date"... ..
** 2face - Realy hard to choose,especialy,considering the fact that 2face is my World best singer... But i go for "I SING"
** Eminem - My 2nd favorite,but i go for "8 mile" ..Dont ask me why..
** Enya - O boy! My decision here was based on the best layered and synthesized song by her..Would have chosen "Amarantine" ,but the best layering came from another song...So i go for "Lazy Days" ...
** 50Cent - If i waste any seconds,i might change my mind,so i go for "Patiently Waiting" ..
**Jason Mraz - Na wa o...Which one will i even select here..i like "wordplay" a lot,but i think am gonna go for "Lucky" ...
** Michael Jackson - Infact everyone knows this is the hardest pick,so dont blame me..i go for Earth Song ..
** Abba - I go for Thank You..
** Green Day - My rockie man..hmmm...i go for "21 guns"
** Switchfoot - You guys dont probably know how this choice is..But i go for "24"... This song should be among the greatest of all time..
** Travis - have not really listened to all his songs,but i go for "Love will come through"..
** Westlife - My choice here is always replaceable,so dont be bothered..For now,i go for "Mandy"..
** Juice Newton - No hard choice here..Am going for "Angel of the Morning" sharpaly...
** Drake - Na wa o...am being biased here seriously,so i go for "Over" ...I know "the motors" will soon overshadow this song to me...
** Phyno - My favorite indigenious rapper for now..I go for "Shutdown" ...sorry! No Entering and Ghostmoding...
** Olamide - hmmm..Baddoo..i go for "F.u.cking with the devil..Sorry,it was basicaly on rap skill,and nothing more..Anyway,its for me,and not for youuuuu!
** Crannberries - Zombie ....sweet song i tel ya..
** Rihanna - Has she topped "umbrella"? Nope..So,am going for "umbrella" ..
** Jay Z - was rooting for either of "History" or "Died in Your hands",but then, i had to go for "No church in the Wild" ..
**..Kanye West - Got to hurry b4 i change my mind..so i go for "Stronger ..
** Beyonce - definitely "Halo" ..
** M.I Abaga - No hard choice here .. Short black boy
** Illbliss - for now,its "Anamachikwanu"
** Mr Raw - i go for Strong and Mighty ..
** OneRepublic - A hard choice..hmmm..I go for All The Right Moves ...Try listen to this song pals..
** Coldplay,i have not listened to most of their song,but i go for "viva la vida" ,although "stop and stare" make sense kwa..
** David Cook - Lights on
** Shania Twain - Whats that song again...hmmmm...cant recall again,something "child"...since i cnt get that,i go for "When"..
** Ajuju - Shante
** Jeremiah Gyang - Comforters song ....
Feel free to add Yours..Let the fun start
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by mistudreh(m): 5:58pm On Oct 16, 2013
i go for BADDO LOVE by Olamide!!
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by philfearon(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2013
mistudreh: i go for BADDO LOVE by Olamide!!
Good for you!
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by Chanchit: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2013
Cold play-Fix you
kings of leon-Use somebody
Nickelbeck- Photograph
Shania Twaine- Forever n always
Extreme-More than words
Pink- I dnt believe you
Aerosmith- Dnt wanna miss a thing.
Passanger-Let her go.
Adele- feel my love
Rihanna- stay
Asa-eiye adaba

If you play any of this songs for my dead body, believe me I would rise up.
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by philfearon(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2013
Chanchit: Cold play-Fix you
kings of leon-Use somebody
Nickelbeck- Photograph
Shania Twaine- Forever n always
Extreme-More than words
Pink- I dnt believe you
Aerosmith- Dnt wanna miss a thing.
Passanger-Let her go.
Adele- feel my love
Rihanna- stay
Asa-eiye adaba

If you play any of this songs for my dead body, believe me I would rise up.
You are funny bro...
I luv that "Aerosmith" rock band and their songs too....Great Rockers
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by Chanchit: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
philfearon:
You are funny bro...
I luv that "Aerosmith" rock band and their songs too....Great Rockers

I really love that band.
I use to listen to their other tracks like: crazy, crying(really love those two)remember, angel and amazing.

If you've not listen to that "let her go" by Passanger, pls go download it, you will like it.
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by philfearon(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Chanchit:

I really love that band.
I use to listen to their other tracks like: crazy, crying(really love those two)remember, angel and amazing.

If you've not listen to that "let her go" by Passanger, pls go download it, you will like it.
I will do that Asap!
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by philfearon(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
[quote=author Chanchit][/quote]
I just downloaded and listened to the song...Its a good song.
Will find time to download more from him...He made me remember my favs i didnt add on the list,cuz he sings like them too..What was i even thinking!
** All American Reject - It Ends Tonight...
** Secondhand Serenade - Really a dificult choice to make,but i go "Fall for You" for now..
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by Chanchit: 4:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
philfearon:
I just downloaded and listened to the song...Its a good song.
Will find time to download more from him...He made me remember my favs i didnt add on the list,cuz he sings like them too..What was i even thinking!
** All American Reject - It Ends Tonight...
** Secondhand Serenade - Really a dificult choice to make,but i go "Fall for You" for now..

Good.
Lemme add more too.
Never alone- Lady Antebellum
You and I- Lady Gaga
All for love- Bryan Adams ft someguys sha.
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by ajasa4link: 3:44am On Oct 18, 2013
9ice - wedding day...(the best wedding / love song for me)
Psquare- say ur love ( this is one great song by psquarewhich i feel they were really original on)
2Face -spiritual healing,rainbow and african queen ( sorry i cant just pick just one 2face song that isn't worth to be labelled best,almost all of his songs are).
mohits - pere( like it or not,while mohits was still a family ,pere was the best tune they made together...i loved that song more than jehovah witnesses love their umbrella and bag)
Terry tha rapman ft reminisce,pherowsious - fans mi( just too ok.com)
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by philfearon(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2013
ajasa4link: 9ice - wedding day...(the best wedding / love song for me)
Psquare- say ur love ( this is one great song by psquarewhich i feel they were really original on)
2Face -spiritual healing,rainbow and african queen ( sorry i cant just pick just one 2face song that isn't worth to be labelled best,almost all of his songs are).
mohits - pere( like it or not,while mohits was still a family ,pere was the best tune they made together...i loved that song more than jehovah witnesses love their umbrella and bag)
Terry tha rapman ft reminisce,pherowsious - fans mi( just too ok.com)
Good for you...You should try out some Rock Songs too,you will love them too...
Download "Wordplay" by Jason Mraz!
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by ajasa4link: 3:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
philfearon:
Good for you...You should try out some Rock Songs too,you will love them too...
Download "Wordplay" by Jason Mraz!
Link please
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by philfearon(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
ajasa4link:
Link please
www.waptrick.com
For easy acess,search 4 it in the Search button there!
Re: The Greatest Song By Your Favorite Artistes Till Date.. by philfearon(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2013
Other Great Songs by Him{JASON MRAZ}:
"Geek in The Pink"..
"Lucky"..
"93 Million miles"..
"Wont give up"..
"Wonderful"...
Great and wonderful songs...

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Favorite Artists/bands? / The Better Producer : Masterkraft Or DJ Coublon / [audio] zinoleesky – My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.