Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. (1036 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / Atheism Is A Religion: Kolooyinbo Explains. / To All Atheist, Agnostic, Skeptics E.t.c Do People Know You As An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Avicenna: 1:07pm On May 10, 2013
Hahahahahahaha

Trolled you eh??!!!!!!grin Heheheheheh

I'm having the fun of my life.

Oh my.

Its been a while peeps. Nothing changed much actually. Those that need to know, know it now.

I missed you guys( no homo, sorry simonAndal) and strangely the arguments. I hope to move to Lagos in a couple of years, I hear that's where the fun is.

And Logicboy, I will like to throway salute for that epic troll of the muslim section. When @wie pointed out it might be you, I laughed and laughed.

Just saying hello, I'm not dead yet. @ fellis.

@cyrexx
Please, I couldn't reply the other time, please, do not address me as a 'sir', I might just be young enough to be your child ooooooo.

I saw some notification on my page, I'm sorry for not replying the emails, I can't access my account, apparently.

Thanks.
Signed- Avicenna
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 10, 2013
lol.. good one...

smiley

you don give Lb reason to parry dis weekend...
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 10, 2013
musKeeto: lol.. good one...

smiley

Dancing Azonto......

Come lagos make we parry!
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by cyrexx: 2:38pm On May 10, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rwlvOdGlWZc/TwzRWq09dfI/AAAAAAAAIzU/I2kUyvBCuT0/s200/cub_happy.gif[/img]

I'm so so happy to hear from you. It's so good to know that you are doing fine.

How's your medical career going on, bro. And how's your family. I hope you've not "broken" their hearts with your non-belief?
*echoing Muskeeto* pls stay safe

grin LOLing at your comment that you could be young enough to be my child.. abeegi oo. i am not that old ooo. abeeegii oooooo
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 10, 2013
Just saying hello, I'm not dead yet. @ fellis.

Hi, welcome back.

Good to see you're still alive smiley
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 10, 2013
fellis:

Hi, welcome back.

Wassap Fellis?

You dont even holla at your halal but non-muslim boyfriend?
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wassap Fellis?

You dont even holla at your halal but non-muslim boyfriend?

Hey lb, longest time smiley

Hope all is well?
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 10, 2013
fellis:

Hey lb, longest time smiley

Hope all is well?

All is well

I moved back to Nigeria

Contemplated suicide after 3 days of poor electricity and gaddem slow internet.

Met an atheist that inspired me

Back to life, back to reality

Work hard, play hard.....lagos life

1 Like

Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03:
All is well
I moved back to Nigeria

Welcome back to Nigeria

So you contemplated suicide eh? Because you spent three days in UK you want to start behaving as if you cannot tolerate Nigerian conditions again
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 10, 2013
fellis:

Welcome back to Nigeria

So you contemplated suicide eh? Because you spent three days in UK you want to start behaving as if you cannot tolerate Nigerian conditions again

Fast internet is like taking Indomie noodles; once you eat it, you can't go back to sh!tty noodles like honywell and co
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fast internet is like taking Indomie noodles; once you eat it, you can't go back to sh!tty noodles like honywell and co

You'll adapt with time.
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 10, 2013
fellis:

You'll adapt with time.

Of course....no wahala....I'm a hustler.

Halal or haram.....I go chop am
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Avicenna: 8:30am On May 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dancing Azonto......

Come lagos make we parry!

Hehehe
Na alingo jooooooooooooooo
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Avicenna: 8:32am On May 11, 2013
musKeeto: lol.. good one...

smiley

And myself.

Muskeeto........I v always wondered at that username.
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Avicenna: 8:40am On May 11, 2013
cyrexx: [img]http://4.bp..com/-rwlvOdGlWZc/TwzRWq09dfI/AAAAAAAAIzU/I2kUyvBCuT0/s200/cub_happy.gif[/img]

I'm so so happy to hear from you. It's so good to know that you are doing fine.

How's your medical career going on, bro. And how's your family. I hope you've not "broken" their hearts with your non-belief?
*echoing Muskeeto* pls stay safe

grin LOLing at your comment that you could be young enough to be my child.. abeegi oo. i am not that old ooo. abeeegii oooooo

No hearts have been broken yet. Except ofcourse, some of my friends. I understood something, no one really cares if you are not related to them. Its the relatives that want to 'save' you by force using any means necessary. I find that ridiculous.
My medical career is progressing nicely. Na stress go kee me if anything.

I v calculated it jooooooooooo. Cross multiply and then divide, all over 100! I jus may be youuuuuuunnnnng enuff oooooooooo.
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by wiegraf: 8:40am On May 11, 2013
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Lol, brah, good to see you about..
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Avicenna: 8:43am On May 11, 2013
fellis:

Hi, welcome back.

Very much so. Unlike those cadavers ofcourse.
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Avicenna: 8:45am On May 11, 2013
wiegraf: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

Lol, brah, good to see you about..

Sorry, wie. That career is (insert bad words here)

I just had to show face for a minute or two.

Hw far, bro? We should have that bestiality thread again. Never managed to comment.
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Avicenna: 8:48am On May 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

All is well

I moved back to Nigeria

Eeyyaaaaaaaa
Now I can compete with you,
who posts firstgrin
All those oppression with fast internet is OVERRRRR!!!!!

Take thaat! Logic

1 Like

Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by wiegraf: 9:08am On May 11, 2013
Avicenna:

Sorry, wie. That career is (insert bad words here)

I just had to show face for a minute or two.

Hw far, bro? We should have that bestiality thread again. Never managed to comment.

Oh, I see. Unlike me, you're not lazy and actually get some work done more often than not. Damn you. Damn all productive peeps

There was another (smaller) bestiality thread recently sef.

That frustrated heathen @sriktly did sort of change my stance back in the older thread. Well, he actually didn't say much per se, but while mulling over stuff during the debate it occurred to me that, by my standards ie, I probably was wrong about them being victimless. Hmmm. Yes, I probably was very wrong if I were to use my yardstick..
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by 3cassavasticks: 9:25am On May 11, 2013
wiegraf:

Oh, I see. Unlike me, you're not lazy and actually get some work done more often than not. Damn you. Damn all productive peeps

That frustrated heathen @sriktly did sort of change my stance back in the older thread. Well, he actually didn't say much per se, but while mulling over stuff during the debate it occurred to me that, by my standards ie, I probably was wrong about them being victimless. Hmmm. Yes, I probably was very wrong if I were to use my yardstick..

link the thread abeg
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by Avicenna: 9:57am On May 11, 2013
wiegraf:

Hmmmm
That's nice to hear.
Re: To All Atheist- Atheism Is Not Correct And Bad And Religious.. by wiegraf: 12:36pm On May 11, 2013
3cassava sticks:
link the thread abeg

It's fairly looong and redundant
https://www.nairaland.com/1180380/victimless-crimes-yay-nay

(1) (Reply)

Russian Sniper Kills World Renown Muslim Female Bomber Samantha / America And The Vatican Seeking A 'global Covenant Of World Religions' / Jesus Is Lord!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.