Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

"I Know Why Actors Are Dying In Nollywood" - Prophet Chris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Know Why Actors Are Dying In Nollywood" - Prophet Chris (554 Views)

Linda Ikeji & Wizkid Are Dying For This (photos) / Prophet Chris Okafor Battles Credibility Problem / Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Know Why Actors Are Dying In Nollywood" - Prophet Chris by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 10, 2013
Prophet Chris Okafor is the
General Overseer of
Mountain of Liberation
and Miracle Ministry. Below is what he told
Encomium magazine about
the recent deaths in
Nollywood. "This year I gave a prophecy
concerning the entertainment
industry that there is going to
be series of death, and they
never asked me for a solution. One problem is that they like
to go to churches where they
do paparazzi and the rest.
They don't want to come to
the truth and that is why
they are dying this way. If they come to me, I will tell
them the mystery why
people are dying in
Nollywood just like I've been
able to tell Nigerians why
electricity can't be stable in Nigeria. I know why they are dying.
Let them come to me".
Source: http://news.naij.com/33744.html

(1) (Reply)

Ije-the Journey's Producer Loses Mum / Dbanj Hit #250M In Etisalat New Deal / PHOTO: Peter Okoye Gets His Own N300M Champagne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.