Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die (25389 Views)

Nollywood Actors At Dede-One-Day's Burial (Photos) / Emeka Ike Reveals Why Nollywood Cannot Donate N3.5million For Actor Bruno / Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by jeffer1122: 2:59pm On May 10, 2013

Prophet Chris Okafor is the General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry.

Below is what he told Encomium magazine about the recent deaths in Nollywood.

“This year I gave a prophecy concerning the entertainment industry that there is going to be series of death, and they never asked me for a solution.

One problem is that they like to go to churches where they do paparazzi and the rest. They don’t want to come to the truth and that is why they are dying this way.

If they come to me, I will tell them the mystery why people are dying in Nollywood just like I’ve been able to tell Nigerians why electricity can’t be stable in Nigeria.

I know why they are dying. Let them come to me”.

SOURCE
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by shevon: 3:33pm On May 10, 2013
Olori're ni bobo yi sha. Must they ask you for a solution before you give it to them? Can't you just tell them what to do and leave the rest between them and God? Na wah o!

17 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Tolexander: 4:12pm On May 10, 2013
“This year I gave a prophecy
concerning the entertainment
industry that there is going to
be series of death, and they
never asked me for a solution.
is the prophet the one killing them, for him to have the solution with him?

Prophet wants to get his own private jet, that is the reason why he wants them to come and see him personally for solution.

Since january, the okada riders at the junction of our street have been dying nearly everyday, no prophet made mention of the death prophecy cos they know the okada riders wouldn't drop anything for them only if the okada riders would even collect from the prophet.

25 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 10, 2013
This one na pastor soyoyo cheesy God forgive me,he resemble gay cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by SilentCrescendo: 12:59am On May 11, 2013
Cos people aren't meant to live forever!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 1:22am On May 11, 2013
jeffer1122:

Prophet Chris Okafor is the General Overseer of Mountain of Liberation and Miracle Ministry.

Below is what he told Encomium magazine about the recent deaths in Nollywood.

“This year I gave a prophecy concerning the entertainment industry that there is going to be series of death, and they never asked me for a solution.

Read more: http://naija366.com/i-know-why-actors-are-dying-in-nollywood-prophet-chris/

Yes!!! Everybody ask Pastor Chris for a solution because he is God Almighty.

Dont forget to beg him to forgive your sins and let you into heaven while youre at it too.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by jeffizy(m): 3:07am On May 11, 2013
You make me laff pastor.

They should come to you for a life jacket or what?
You appear intelligent ,but your words say otherwise.

Prove me wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by jeffizy(m): 3:07am On May 11, 2013
Who hid ogugua's comment?
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 3:11am On May 11, 2013
jeffizy: You make me laff pastor.

They should come to you for a life jacket or what?
You appear intelligent ,but your words say otherwise.

Prove me wrong.

[size=13pt]They say don't judge a book by its cover lol.[/size]
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by ednut1(m): 5:35am On May 11, 2013
they die because they are human, silly attention seeker

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by angelTI(f): 7:24am On May 11, 2013
Sir, y must dey come to u b4 u can say wats killing dem n d solution? y not say it publicly so dat he who wants to live wil adhere

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Les: 7:55am On May 11, 2013
Attention seeking bombomclat, sharap dia u blaadifool and to hell wit u and ur silly prophesy. As if humans aint meant to die anytime, anyday, anywhere and anyhow?? Or being in nollywood make them less human? By their fruit u shall know dem, this is a fake pastor, who are u dat solution will be sought from u?

If u wanna act purn with afrocandy abi na afrolollipop, simply tell us, atleast u are good looking....

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Tolexander: 8:47am On May 11, 2013
angel TI: Sir, y must dey come to u b4 u can say wats killing dem n d solution? y not say it publicly so dat he who wants to live wil adhere
i wonder o!

That is why i like T.B Joshua. He will make the prophecy and tell us to pray. But that doesn't stop the prophecy from coming to past anyway!

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Salmoneus(m): 9:03am On May 11, 2013
He should pray to God to fix his eyes first....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by ZUBY77(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2013
Another scammer in the making.
Why not throw him in jail since he knows why they are dying.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Freiburger(m): 12:47pm On May 11, 2013
Because nollywood is the only industry where people are dieing.
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by ezme(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2013
I'm surprise no one seems to believe he is a servant of God or support his statement. Will your comments be different if one of your A-list Jet having MOG made this statement?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 11, 2013
There's no shame in admitting you seek members but saying they should come to you to find out the reason is just ridiculous. Must they come to you? Attention seeking oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by ezme(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2013
Salmoneus: He should pray to God to fix his eyes first....

Ogun will judge you!!! kai, you are wicked

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by holamidey3(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2013
hmmm.. Y cnt he tell them d problem na
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 11, 2013
Popularity seeking fellow
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Freiburger(m): 12:52pm On May 11, 2013
kulyie: This one na pastor soyoyo
soyoyo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by ZN2: 12:54pm On May 11, 2013
It's too early for me to be reading this sorta crap. angry angry
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 11, 2013
Tot he as d solution 4 boko haram

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Freiburger(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2013
Buoyantic: Tot he as d solution 4 boko haram
That is not his calling. grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by manee2(m): 12:55pm On May 11, 2013
am seeing things..
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 11, 2013
Wat will be will be..
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by churific(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2013
Who is this man fooling? Let them come to you with their tithes and offerings and they will live.

Let them come to you as if paparazzi won't follow.

This pounded yam General Overseer thinks he's God. "One problem is that they like to go to churches where they do paparazzi and the rest. They don’t want to come to the truth and that is why they are dying this way."

They are dying because of the churches they chose to go to? Let them come to God and not you!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2013
Salmoneus: He should pray to God to fix his eyes first....
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *falls from mango tree where I de search for network*

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by manee2(m): 12:57pm On May 11, 2013
ItsModella: There's no shame in admitting you seek members but saying they should come to you to find out the reason is just ridiculous. Must they come to you? Attention seeking oloriburuku.
.. Am a fresh boi datz my sailin point.. Babe becareful oh, datz a pastor
Re: Prophet Chris - Knows Why Nollywood Actors Die by condralbede(m): 12:58pm On May 11, 2013
this one nah full advertisement dis man dey canvass for oh....bro pastor y be say nah only for nollywood U won carry ur advert go nah?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Helen Paul: How Doughnuts And Soft Drinks Brought Me And My Husband Together / Tobi Ibitoye: Nigerian Singer In Romania' Winning Hearts Of Romanians / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.