Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,597 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack (2888 Views)

I Need Your Advise On This Funny Act In My Neighbourhood / Runs Girl Pours Acid On Sugar Daddy’s Wife (see Photo) / Need Urgent Help & Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by Bomi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2008
Recently I discover my entire clothes in my box were torn as if acid was pour on them. I am married with a very jealousy wife. I recently enrolled for an MSc programme which keep me busy! only to discover my entire clothes were drench in acid what should I do please we a married with two girls
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by Nobody: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2008
o boy, if that woman can put ur cloths in acid then u got to be scared of that woman. my guy, follow her talk. find out wetin dey make her vex.
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by LadyT(f): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2008
If you have done nothing to offend her!!!! Then tell both sides of the family. The next time Im sure she will pour the acid over your head
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by SweetT1: 7:07am On Apr 20, 2008
@Bomi

Yoruba people says " IKU TO NPA OJUBA ENI, OWE NLA LOPA FUNNI". ( The known death of a close person is a very important proverbs". My point is that, THE DEATH OF YOUR CLOTHES IS HIGHLY PROVERBIAL. I hope you stil got your legs to run. A word is enough for the wise. cool
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by Texcee(f): 7:14am On Apr 20, 2008
Her rage needs to be put under control or else you will be the next victim of the acid attack like
others have said. You need to keep her from having a reason for being so jealous.

If her behavior persists despite your intervention, well, I hate to ask people to get divorce sha.

I hope you are not cheating on her
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by TOYOSI20(f): 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2008
I've heard of bleach being poured on people's clothes, but never acid,

That weird, and strange. , . . . . . . . . . . , . , , . . . . . , . . . . . . . .

Ermmmmmmmmm, Why don't u start by asking her what happend to ur clothes,

Afterall she is ur spouse and then, If she admits she actually "poured acid"

on ur clothes ask her why and then u could go from there,

Otherwise just keeping quiet will do no good.
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by bawomolo(m): 3:48am On Apr 21, 2008
If her behavior persists despite your intervention, well, I hate to ask people to get divorce sha.

i doubt he would be alive if this kind of behaviour persists. fatal attraction grin grin
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by 4Him1(m): 3:49am On Apr 21, 2008
its your face next.
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by Cadet(f): 3:55am On Apr 21, 2008
[size=3pt]As if we women don't go enough trouble living with you men! Now it's your turn[/size]

@post
Talking to a mad woman is like talking to a wood! That's all am saying!
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by algood(f): 6:16am On Apr 21, 2008
Too bad

i believe thats a warning sign for you

My advice to you is to try and find out what is the real problem, why she has to do that/

Knowing the root of a problem can also leads to a solution.

I guess thats should be her first time of doing so,u guys married based on love,

Take her out, and give her a nice treat, then find out what the problem is.

is not only you who is at risk here, the little angels are too.

anger is not good, one would have commit the anger before realizing what he or she has done.
Just try and sort things out, and pray.

there is nothing or nobody God can not change.
including you.

Only God knows what u must have done to her that will result in that action.
u men can drive women crasy sometimes.
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by titilaelae(f): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2008
@Poster, you didn't tell the whole story o. In as much as I don't support wickedness, high-handedness or unnecessary vengeful actions in fellow women, I want to ask you for what actions you took that you think might be linked with her reaction. Let me help you here, maybe you directly or indirectly suggested that one lady somewhere has or is about to have a male child for you, maybe you gave an impression that your MSC program enables you meet some ladies more educated than your wife, maybe, just maybe at one time or the other she has spotted you with another lady and she felt threatend by it. Some of us women can be very crazy when it comes to unfaithfulness by our husbands o. In all these, are you FAITHFUL to her?

At any rate, like someone has earlier said, talk to her, e get as you wooed her before marriage nah! Besides, there's a way you've managed her till she had two kids for you, (that could be plus or minus 3 years if the two girls are not twins). If it still doesn't work, talk to her parents, her father in particular, if she has a mature brother, talk to him man-to-man. Just in case you've done all these and there's no result, leave the house for one week without letting her know your whereabout. Let's see how much she'll try to trace you.
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by algood(f): 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2008
Cadet:

[size=3pt]As if we women don't go enough trouble living with you men! Now it's your turn[/size]

@post
Talking to a mad woman is like talking to a wood! That's all am saying!

i think that statement is unfair, you dont know what this guy must have done to warrant the threat.

he didnt go into details, he only said what is hurting him, am so sure, ifthey go to court and dig dip into the matter, the guy will be at fault.

Bomi:

Recently I discover my entire clothes in my box were torn as if acid was pour on them. I am married with a very jealousy wife. I recently enrolled for an MSc programme which keep me busy! only to discover my entire clothes were drench in acid what should I do please we a married with two girls

can u enlighten us more on what must have lead to this, then we will know where and how to really tackle the case.
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by Maykelly(f): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2008
Bomi:

i advised you to confess your secret sins to your wife.
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by Bomi(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2008
can u enlighten us more on what must have lead to this, then we will know where and how to really tackle the case.

Am a very responsible man, striving hard to provide for my family. Though am not a saint! but I do everything taking everybody into consideration. I don't have extra marital affairs or make her jealousy but she always feel I have money than what i need. I have try setting her up but she is not fortcoming. she does not know differences between capital fund and the gain from a business. I shifted my attention to investment in share rather than allow her to bamboozle me any business proposal that will not even return my investment
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by timbabng(m): 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2008
. . . .you have to carry your cross, but try to be transparent to her and i'm sure she will one day understand.
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by Bomi(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2008
Thank you, I have choosing to carry my cross since. it is just that I wanted to seek a candid opinion from anybody with such experience. Thanks
Re: Please Help Advise On What To Do; I Have Acid Attack by Outstrip(f): 2:24am On Oct 02, 2008
Are you sure it was not bleach? If it was indeed acid that I am afraid for you. Sleep with one eye open sha

(1) (Reply)

My Wicked Second Husband Will,he Remove My First Husband Children Names / Wives, Girlfriends, Partners Please Tell Me You All Have Experienced This Too. . / Is It Wrong To Avoid Your Extended Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.