Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland (3662 Views)

Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / Bible Vs Phone: Checkout This Guy's Answer To A Question / The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by osajojo(m): 7:41pm On May 10, 2013
I want to know what's the fate of a person like this on nairaland as regards rule 21 of the new rules and regulations.
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by osajojo(m): 7:55pm On May 10, 2013
Uploads

Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by osajojo(m): 7:57pm On May 10, 2013
Another

Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Manweysabi(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2013
This guy killed English no be small!! grin grin
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by alphaconde(m): 8:10pm On May 10, 2013
If facebook could accomodate this guy nairaland should
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by alphaconde(m): 8:22pm On May 10, 2013
Am laughing all over again
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 8:45pm On May 10, 2013
You say his facebook name is what again? I have to break protocol and add this user. I am so sure each of his updates will increase my life span when I am done laughing grin
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 8:52pm On May 10, 2013
We have to be fair to him tongue , i'll do worse if I were to write in french that is with my English language background. This guy is from Lome- Togo smiley
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by alphaconde(m): 9:17pm On May 10, 2013
Gboliwe: You say his facebook name is what again? I have to break protocol and add this user. I am so sure each of his updates will increase my life span when I am done laughing grin

Exactly what I have done
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 9:30pm On May 10, 2013
alpha conde:

Exactly what I have done
I hope he accepts the requests cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by alphaconde(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2013
@mods can dis b on the fp
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 11:25pm On May 10, 2013
This is not fair!
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 7:32am On May 11, 2013
Caracta: This is not fair!
Our wife! When will you come home?
Its not fair having this thread on fp. I said already i'd do worse if I were to write in french. I think he should be encouraged
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 8:02am On May 11, 2013
Gboliwe:
Our wife! When will you come home?
Its not fair having this thread on fbk. I said already i'd do worse if I were to write in french. I think he should be encouraged
lol @ wife. Who is the husband? I'll come home soon. In fact, let me start coming now. cheesy
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 9:36am On May 11, 2013
Caracta:
lol @ wife. Who is the husband? I'll come home soon. In fact, let me start coming now. cheesy
Its you or caseless remains wifeless. come soon before Idowuogbo takes him tongue tongue
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 9:57am On May 11, 2013
Gboliwe:
Its you or caseless remains wifeless. come soon before Idowuogbo takes him tongue tongue
case gini? I laugh. We "broke up" a long time ago after he found you tongue

Good riddance... grin
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 12:02pm On May 11, 2013
Caracta:

Good riddance... grin
found me where? I was never lost.
Come home please. The entire family including our grand father is waiting for you. Lol
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by critique101(f): 5:38pm On May 13, 2013
grin Lol. Reminds me of a gal on twitter. @hottest_chic

1 Like

Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:56am On May 14, 2013
he reminds me of the nairalander felix_weah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Phame: 10:53pm On May 18, 2013
Caracta:

Good riddance... grin
hmmmmmmmm........
What was his reaction when u broke up wth him and why did u break up with him?...o'cos i knw him to be a 'staunch lover' who carries ur name all-over the place(nl). If not for anything, he'l be remembered for making u popular on nl.
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Phame: 10:55pm On May 18, 2013
critique101: grin Lol. Reminds me of a gal on twitter. @hottest_chic
hahaha...u nor try for dat gal.
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Phame: 10:58pm On May 18, 2013
Gboliwe:
i cant wait for 'caseless' to find his way here, he knows how to handle this better.
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Phame: 11:02pm On May 18, 2013
Gboliwe: .
*sings wande's 'been long u saw me'*
Where have u been?
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caracta(f): 11:15pm On May 18, 2013
Phame: hmmmmmmmm........
What was his reaction when u broke up wth him and why did u break up with him?...o'cos i knw him to be a 'staunch lover' who carries ur name all-over the place(nl). If not for anything, he'l be remembered for making u popular on nl.
Hi caseless grin

Who dash you new moniker? Hehehehe. Ya ya makaranta? This your siggy ehn...lol.
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Phame: 11:38pm On May 18, 2013
Gboliwe: We have to be fair to him tongue , i'll do worse if I were to write in french that is with my English language background. This guy is from Lome- Togo smiley
yea....i go with u. May be w'd have understood that alphabet-soup if it was laid out in 'franco'. However, dnt undermine his linguistic sprachgefuhl......cos i'm sure he's somewhere decieving himself and thinking that he's 'killing it' on facebook.

Love loved!
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Phame: 11:58pm On May 18, 2013
Caracta:
Hi caseless grin

who's caseless? No b only caseless, na culprit!

Ina makaranta. So permit me to answer 'fine' to that qstion.

And as for my siggy....kisan hakayake ai. If house catch fire, u go dey wan choose water to carry quench am? Common....water from d conduit or septic tank wld do.

Madam, naso we(men) see am ooo.....if our body hot, we nor dey choose, we go jst hammer to quench d fire.

I'm phame, and not caseless.
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caseless: 8:49pm On May 25, 2013
Caracta:
Hi caseless grin

what is dis? IS that how to show me u missed me?
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 8:56pm On May 25, 2013
caseless: what is dis? IS that how to show me u missed me?
why where you running my battery down? angry
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caseless: 9:04pm On May 25, 2013
Caracta:

Good riddance... grin
what da roach is dis? Gboliwe, dnt mind her, na her PM dey full my mailbox. She stil like me and dis i knw for sure. Na me jst de form for her....
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caseless: 9:12pm On May 25, 2013
Gboliwe:
i love ths lady....
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Gboliwe: 9:17pm On May 25, 2013
caseless: what da roach is dis? Gboliwe, dnt mind her, na her PM dey full my mailbox. She stil like me and dis i knw for sure. Na me jst de form for her....
stop forming, bring her home. My asoebi is gathering dust already.
Where are you now?
Re: What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland by Caseless: 6:56am On May 26, 2013
Gboliwe:
why where you running my battery down? angry

hot-tottie, i'm sorry about that. I promise to recharge it for u......*winks*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What Will You Do With This Kind Of Money? / Does 'lekeleke' Really Change The Colour Of Fingernails For Children? / Check Out This Hotel Signboard (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.