Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nairalanders, What Will You Do With This Kind Of Money? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairalanders, What Will You Do With This Kind Of Money? (3662 Views)

How Possible Is It To Rape This Kind Of Woman?!!!!photo / Nairalanders What Would You Call Dis Act? (pic) / CRAZY: Lady Makes Lots Of Money By Allowing People Súck Her Bréast On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What Will You Do With This Kind Of Money? by nenergy(m): 10:56am On Jun 23, 2013
A friend posted this on facebook and the comments were hilarious. So Nairalanders, What will you do with such money?

A distant cousin came to visit and buys you a duvet. He insist you cover it at night, suddenly he falls asleep before you & the weather was cold. Out of care you decided to cover him up with the duvet. The next morning you went to wake him up for breakfast only to find a big heap of money on the bed. What will you do with such money?

As for me, since it was an art of kindness that saved me, i will donate to charity and buy the ride of my dreams- a tear-rubber Nissan Titan.lol

(1) (Reply)

When You Finally Catch The Dude Who Always Say "Come And Beat Me" / How Funny / Hilarious: A Spammer Got Served His Own Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.