Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? (1117 Views)

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award / If You Are To Meet 5 Nairalanders / The Best Social/forum/dating Site In Nigeria Or Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? by youngalex(m): 8:23pm On May 10, 2013
In this era of social media people are hooking up and meeting real online friends,majority still complain of meeting fake people who pose as friends and cause serious damage to our personality in the long run,so i ask with every sense of openness which social media interaction platform do you find very useful in meeting Nice,genuine friendly people?
Re: The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 10, 2013
nairaland!

1 Like

Re: The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? by youngalex(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2013
Guess nairaland is okay,just that most people are faceless( including me)here,maybe fashola is on nairaland using fashybabe as username....hahaha
Re: The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? by Nobody: 12:17am On May 11, 2013
2go
Re: The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? by Mynd44: 7:04am On May 11, 2013
Prison. There is no place like there since you cannot go out, you will be forced to relate with other inmates.

Of course Yaba left comes second
Re: The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? by angelTI(f): 7:43am On May 11, 2013
OP I dont kno cos I dont blieve in online real friends. Av hrd of pple meetin on a forum n later dating blah blah blah n I wonder ow possible is dat?
Re: The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? by dasparrow: 9:10am On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44: Prison. There is no place like there since you cannot go out, you will be forced to relate with other inmates.

Of course Yaba left comes second

LOL

(1) (Reply)

Wikipedia Defines Nairaland / How Do I Change My Email Address? / An Unbelievable Man Who Can Turn His Head 180 Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.