Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) (17719 Views)

Security Officers Pose With The Dead Lion Killed In Jos (Pictured) / Etisalat Mast Power Generator Causing A Nuisance / How Can One Apply 4 This Network Mast In A Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Neekom: 11:57am On May 11, 2013
One of the tales of life. May he find eternal rest.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by ecolime(m): 12:02pm On May 11, 2013
blink182: Those called of the Spirit don't just die like fowl, even fowl for dodge that thing.

As much as we may like to believe the world is all physical, there is a bigger spiritual part.

I can't wake up in the morning, commit my day to God then go out to die from an accident. Totally impossible.

Ignorance is not permitted, you are either for God or against Him, there is no middle ground. If you deceive yourself into thinking there is a middle ground then think again.

Make the decision to live and not just exist.
Do you think dieing gracefully is about knowing how to pray? It's not by your prayers. It's by God's grace. I pray he opens your eyes before it gets to late.

1 Like

Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by badmrkt(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2013
Same old story everyday.what a cursed country!
R.I.P brother there is heaven for G!
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 11, 2013
ecolime:
Do you think dieing gracefully is about knowing how to pray? It's not by your prayers. It's by God's grace. I pray he opens your eyes before it gets to late.
if you were able to read between the lines, you would have seen the whole write up is about grace. Who am I to boast with my prayers?

The Grace of God never fails.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by mrofficial(m): 12:44pm On May 11, 2013
Ola Johnson: What did the person that took these pictures do first? To rescue baba Ibeji or to just snap and unpload it, saying he is the first person that witness? Ever since the invention of camera phones, rescue effort at accident scenes has reduced. If bad tin hapen and I see u dey snap I go tak ur phone.

Don't rush to talking crap. I'm sure you don't know anything about Photojournalism. And for your info, the man died immediately.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by mrofficial(m): 12:46pm On May 11, 2013
olempe:

Maybe, but if he had listened, perhaps he would still be alive right now. But it's too late now. So sad...

If only he knew. It's very painful.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by logica(m): 1:08pm On May 11, 2013
mr.official:

And for your info, the man died immediately.
How was this confirmed if I may ask?
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 11, 2013
Aww sad :-(
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2013
sad news>>>>>>>>baba ibeji R I P
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 11, 2013
dridowu: Death is inevitable and a must for all living soul.
Olorun oba maje kin ba ojo olojo loo

gbam!
we will all go one day.

the fact that he went after being "warned" shows it was his time.
i just hope his family as well as everyone he was beloved by can cope
and be strong.

@topic: is it by force to post death pix on this site though?
where is the compassion? undecided
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 11, 2013
Ola Johnson: What did the person that took these pictures do first? To rescue baba Ibeji or to just snap and unpload it, saying he is the first person that witness? Ever since the invention of camera phones, rescue effort at accident scenes has reduced. If bad tin hapen and I see u dey snap I go tak ur phone.

true! even here in america!

a fight could be deadly from the start
but rather than "stop it", people will take out their phones
or cameras hoping to get the best shots to upload on FB, WSHH,
and Youtube. lol grin

smh. humanity and it's love for blood sha.
reincarnation must be real for the romans have returned! tongue
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 11, 2013
mr.official:

Don't rush to talking crap. I'm sure you don't know anything about Photojournalism. And for your info, the man died immediately.
You're saying crap. Have you or the person that did this become a photo journalist and a doctor at the same time?
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Btruth: 1:57pm On May 11, 2013
dedons: why

Wetin concern mast owner

..............Yes, it means that the MAST was not properly installed/erected. There should be an investigation into that, just incase of another unforeseen bad occurrences like this.

RIP Baba Ibeji. & please, let the Mast owner see what they can do for his family ooo.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 11, 2013
*Kails*:

and Youtube. lol grin

This was one of the things said to have hampered rescue effort during the Dana plane crash.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Freiburger(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2013
*Kails*:

and Youtube. lol grin

It is simply the world where we find ourselves.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by lastpage: 6:50pm On May 11, 2013
dedons: why

Wetin concern mast owner

Mast Owner failed in his/her responsibility to ensure that their Mast did not become "a Weapon of Mass Destruction"!

Seriously speaking, if your 'property' kills another man, at the least, you are negligent because you are supposed to "tie that mast down properly", taking all unforeseen circumstances like high wind, into consideration.

The family of Baba Ibeji can and should sue the Company that 'uses' the Mast, for COMPENSATION.
The company can, if it wants, sue the Company that it paid to install the Mast for then, for "technical incompetence".

RIP Baba Ibeji, our sympathy with those you left behind.

Having said that, "lesson in this story" is that LIFE TAKES PRECEDENCE OVER ANYTHING!
Take precaution and treasure your life.....more than money of property!
No one can see God but at times, he "talks to us" through "Angels", like that man who said to Baba Ibeji: "Dont go, leave the wares for now, it is too dangerous"!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by kolajoo(m): 7:48pm On May 11, 2013
So sad. The deceased is my friends dad and they called the guy early this morning to break the news to him cos we slept together last night. May his soul rest in peace. What a bad news!. sad sad sad
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by mrofficial(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2013
logica: How was this confirmed if I may ask?

Who created the topic? Check all news agencies for the pictures they are using!
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by mrofficial(m): 8:20pm On May 11, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You're saying crap. Have you or the person that did this become a photo journalist and a doctor at the same time?

You're a dumbo. Don't you see professionalism in the pictures?
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Azukaorji(m): 8:49pm On May 11, 2013
R I P baba beji
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Policewoman(f): 9:36pm On May 11, 2013
RIP. WHAT A TRAGEDY.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by savanto: 10:35pm On May 11, 2013
Thanks to Camera phones.

1 Like

Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by olumaxi(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2013
Dis guy actualy struggled til he died..at 52,i gues he ought to b sittn somwia enjoyin d fruits of his labour..R I P
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 1:25am On May 12, 2013
Wow i am so speechless. Life sometimes....RIP
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by Nobody: 5:06am On May 12, 2013
Sad cry
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by mkpologwu(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2013
E bi like say na Airtel mast be that
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by savanto: 4:26pm On May 12, 2013
mkpologwu: E bi like say na Airtel mast be that

Nop, it is the smaller one that banks use or Cyber cafe. I saw it lying across Marina just by Mr Biggs.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by lastpage: 12:45pm On May 15, 2013
Where are the Nairaland Lawyers?
What are you waiting for?

Take up this case and sue the shyte out of the Company and the person that erected the mast now?

Abi this one never reach to fire your "human rights" bullets?

This man get children and other dependants o!

Lastpage!
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by bighead1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
olumaxi: Dis guy actualy struggled til he died..at 52,i gues he ought to b sittn somwia enjoyin d fruits of his labour..R I P

and what the f-u-ck do u mean by that.

he was only a victim of circumstances, he has his own house that he built by himself.
He got retrenched from work. And since he has responsibilities, he can't just sit at home.
So stop thinking with ur pen-i-s go get some sense, the naw sell them in trafic
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by bighead1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
olumaxi: Dis guy actualy struggled til he died..at 52,i gues he ought to b sittn somwia enjoyin d fruits of his labour..R I P

and what the f-u-ck do u mean by that.?

he was only a victim of circumstances, he has his own house that he built by himself.
He got retrenched from work. And since he has responsibilities, he can't just sit at home.
So stop thinking with ur pen-i-s go get some sense, the naw sell them in trafic
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by bighead1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Please people should stop running their basket mouth like a loose donkey a-s-s and get the fact before they blab.
Re: Man Crush By Mast In Lagos (pictured) by bighead1(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
ecolime:
Don't mind the fO_Ol he is thinking with his pen-is he needs some sense.
Don't men of God and pastors die in horrible car crashes?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NGO To Engage Radical Impartation Program To Promote Sdgs In Nigeria. / How Can I Transfer Fund From My First Bank Account? / Shocking! This Young Man Harshly Grabbing D Lady's Breast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.