Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:23 AM

How To Start First Grade Tokunbo Laptop Business With As Little As 50k - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Start First Grade Tokunbo Laptop Business With As Little As 50k (913 Views)

Start Your Business With As Little As #25,000 / Start Your Business With As Little As 100k / Grade A Fairly Used Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start First Grade Tokunbo Laptop Business With As Little As 50k by deeone007(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2013
hello my fellow nairalanders, im here to reveal the secret why the richers are gettin richers and why the poorer are gettin pooreer. It is simple becs of their levels of understandin to information. Im here to reveal how u can start first grade laptop business with as little as 50k. Here in nigeria. All u hav to do is to identify where alaba boys go to buy those laptops and sell it for u @ high prices. Im which u can buy pm laptop for as low as 20k... To knw where, and how to go abt it... Mail me on midasinfoconsult@gmail.com. With title... Laptop guide... Pls my knwlege is not for free. U pay a token so that u can apreciate it. And one on one conversation is welcome.
Re: How To Start First Grade Tokunbo Laptop Business With As Little As 50k by deeone007(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2013
u can send ur email address to 08189418736.
Re: How To Start First Grade Tokunbo Laptop Business With As Little As 50k by Nobody: 11:41am On May 14, 2013
Tanks
let me know,IF U AV netbook @hand in store 2 sell nw.

(1) (Reply)

Private Ican Centers In Lagos / Electric Shock Fence / Sage 50, Quickbooks, Pastel, Orange Payroll:sales, Implementation, Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.