Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

Increase Your Business Profit With Twitter - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Increase Your Business Profit With Twitter (675 Views)

Partner For Profit With Oando's O-gas And Earn Millions In Income. / How To Split Profit With Potential Investors/share Holders / Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increase Your Business Profit With Twitter by jerry0(m): 12:23am On May 11, 2013
Social media is a revolution in our generation. As a business oriented individual you can use different social network to connect 100 of thousands(even millions) of people within seconds.One of the greatest social networking sites is Twitter.Every top personalities,top companies,celebrities,sport legend just to mention a few are all on twitter.Connecting with customers,fans etc.But we will be looking at the business angle of twitter,as a business or sales man you can begin to take about your products on social networking sites...telling people about the benefit of your products or service...once you can get loyal followers who find the information your give out on the social network to be genuine...you have just gotten list of loyal customers without paying for adverts.

I will be sharing more tips
Keep on to Nairaland
Re: Increase Your Business Profit With Twitter by jerry0(m): 10:02am On May 11, 2013
jerry0: More social networking sites are springing up...Today even google is using social media to sky rocket their profits.If the big players like Google is harnessing social networking sites like Twitter, then twitter must really be working real good for the big Giant "Google". One of the ways to contribute on twitter is to look for your niche market by that I mean if you selling "Candle" You being to tweet about candle,types of candle,candle sticks,designer candle,royal candle etc.Before you know it, you'ev flood of followers willing to do anything you ask them to do.

I will be sharing more tips
Keep on to Nairaland
Re: Increase Your Business Profit With Twitter by jerry0(m): 5:48am On May 12, 2013
jerry0: Are on Twitter?If not Every second you don't partake in online revolution then you are missing out as more and more people get registered on Twitter and join your competitors lists - take back control now! So your business can be in forefront of your competitor.

Keep on to nairaland for more
Re: Increase Your Business Profit With Twitter by jerry0(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2013
jerry0: partake in latest tool on the internet called twitter and money flows and your business profits.
Re: Increase Your Business Profit With Twitter by jerry0(m): 1:31pm On May 15, 2013
jerry0: It's a fact, Twitter is taking the online world by storm!Thousands of people join up every day, and every big name in almost any industry is jumping on the bandwagon. But what does that have to do with you?

Well are you using it to drive traffic and make sales yet??Think of Twitter as a big list generator, and even better,
those people don't have to click to open your emails!That's right, all the messages are open for people to read
every time they log in to their account.I be revealing more tips about twitter
Re: Increase Your Business Profit With Twitter by jerry0(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2013
It's a fact, Twitter is taking the online world by storm!Thousands of people join up every day, and every big name in almost any industry is jumping on the bandwagon. But what does that have to do with you?

Well are you using it to drive traffic and make sales yet??Think of Twitter as a big list generator, and even better,
those people don't have to click to open your emails!That's right, all the messages are open for people to read
every time they log in to their account.I be revealing more tips about twitter

(1) (Reply)

China Blocks Mastercard But Nigeria Hands Over National ID Scheme To Mastercard / Help! Online Business I Can Start With A Laptop And N10,000. / You Will Not Believe This Until See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.