Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz (11892 Views)

A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Partner For Profit With Oando's O-gas And Earn Millions In Income. / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by babaoo: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2010
Hello all, plz i need u guyz to come to my resue,1st i want to thankz u 4 teachin me how to place a bet.I appreciate your respone.But my problem b say: i just dey lost or let me say i make more of lost to profit.Plz someone shud teach me a strategy that can help me maxmize profit plz.

(2) i also want to know how can a nigerian make bank deposit to betfair or ladbrokes.Av been to d bank but they dont av a clue.

My email na dkarev@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by Chizin(m): 10:22am On Jun 18, 2010
Assuming you have:
Nigeria vs Greece, then when you place say N1000 on Nigeria, it means you will get N1200 if Nigeria wins. and if place N1000 on Greece, it means you will get N4500 if Greece wins. But on (x) aspect that means Draw, if you place N1000 on that, you will get N6500 if they play Draw.
Hope I have done well here to explain this.
Enjoy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by babaoo: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2010
chizin thnkz again for coming to help,if am correct the first one was for nigeria
(1.2)
then the other (4.5) is for greece.

and again how do i place a bet on 2 to 3 matches.thankz again chizin.
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by Jas3610: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2010
Thanks for that
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by Jas3610: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
Thanks for that
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by Chizin(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ babaoo.
If you want to place more than one match as combo, when pick any match, you click on accumulation side. before you now go to add to slip at the bottom of the betting site. And remember if any club or team losses or draw against your wish, you have lose the money placed. So, I suggest that you put small amount when doing accumulation.
Enjoy.
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by 9jarian: 6:28pm On Jun 29, 2010
Go and read the "How To" page on NaijaBet.com, shocked
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by spyglaxx: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2010
for surfers who are interested in virtual football betting rush down to your bank, and ask for SORT CODE and BRANCH CODE for money transfer/bankwire. text your email to irekke@gmail.com or 08066495698 to get the ultimate 4X3CAP20 FORMULA. you can also use this site to transfer money from your paypal to your acccount in nigeria. act fast 'cause i don't deal with loafers.
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 04, 2010
My brother remember there is a saying in the UK that "the bookmaker always wins". The bookmaker is the guys that owns the business, you are the punter or staker. Gamble responsibly, God bless.

1 x 2
Home Draw Away
Say Arsenal is playing at home with Man U away. The odds a bookmaker gives could be
11/5 13/5 10/8 This means that if u stake 5 naira on Arsenal to win, you win extra 11naira plus the 5naira u staked. If u stake 8naira on Man U to win, u win extra 10 naira plus the 8 naira u staked. The same explanation for draw match. But this kind of game is hard to predict, that is why at the end of the day the bookmaker wins.

1 Like

Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by herotic: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2010
Hey Guyz ,

Why do you think of abroad? You can make the kind of money you dream of here in Nigeria, because before i used to think that abroad betting sites are more reliable and pay more than Nigeria betting site not until i tried one of the Nigeria betting site and do according to the strategies that my friend gave me to used and it really work and i make roughly N50,000 every day Cheesy and N250,000 in a week, because i trade on the site i dont gamble and the site is reliable and pay my money to my account regularly without delay. Is there anyone that want me to reveal the name of the site to him/her , if yes , then send me a text on my phone ; 08020743675 containing your email id. WITH THIS SITE YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE AGAIN !!! Wink
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by luvlybetty: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2011
Pls i need a site that i can betting locally and internatonal
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by princeokek: 9:07pm On Jul 04, 2011
l have been trading football matches for two years now with bet365,ladbrokes and bwin.you can try them out
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by naijacash1(m): 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2011
HI i have alot of proof in football trading and i can show you the logic u will be using doing this on your own and making atleast 50 bucks weekly, depends on the size of your trading account. i will also give u the site u will be using to achieve this. Just send me a message and let know how to discuss on this, email: ddlords@gmail.com
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by Akieagle: 5:51am On Jun 08, 2012
08/06/12 sure matches...sv horn of austria will win...persela lamagon of indonesia will win,euro 2012 poland will beat greece and japan will beat vietman in a friendly...u can mail me @askakeem@gmail.com if u want more sure matches.best luck
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by topsam2(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
naija cash: HI i have alot of proof in football trading and i can show you the logic u will be using doing this on your own and making atleast 50 bucks weekly, depends on the size of your trading account. i will also give u the site u will be using to achieve this. Just send me a message and let know how to discuss on this, email: ddlords@gmail.com

na wa ooo..all this send me mail to my box self na wahala...this is a forum..where u can share anythin that is beneficial to the forumnists...visit foreign fora, they dnt hide info xpeciall when it is being demanded for...
To my best of understandin' there are many ways u can make profit on betting site aside who wins or who loose...the bets that carry more profit are on corners i.e how many corners will they play at the end of the match? Teams like barca, arsenal are known for their tip tap and that means they keep the possession and allowing the d ball to go 2 corners, by so doing, they play less corners..think abt that!!
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by topsam2(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
naija cash: HI i have alot of proof in football trading and i can show you the logic u will be using doing this on your own and making atleast 50 bucks weekly, depends on the size of your trading account. i will also give u the site u will be using to achieve this. Just send me a message and let know how to discuss on this, email: ddlords@gmail.com

na wa ooo..all this send me mail to my box self na wahala...this is a forum..where u can share anythin that is beneficial to the forumnists...visit foreign fora, they dnt hide info xpeciall when it is being demanded for...
To my best of understandin' there are many ways u can make profit on betting site aside who wins or who loose...the bets that carry more profit are on corners i.e how many corners will they play at the end of the match? Teams like barca, arsenal are known for their tip tap and that means they keep the possession and allowing the d ball to go 2 corners, by so doing, they play less corners..think abt that!!
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by dave010: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
I am now making up-to 150k monthly with football betting. thanks to the e-book i bought from the link bellow: SECRETS OF FOOTBALL BETTING

http://www.cmsdone4you.com/sell/job_detail/872
Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by ucheozor(m): 7:48am On Oct 28, 2014
Endless income
Make at least N5,000 (five thousand naira) every 24hours on football
With this simple step by step tutorial, you do not need to know teams that are playing before you start making money. All you are expected to do is just login to your online account and place a bet as directed and fold your hands until you receive alert that you’re account has been credited with so and so dollar in your Nigeria bank account.
Start with N5,000 and be sure of at least N150,000 per month. What a handsome income! +2348164409900, +2348130783878, 0705d1301174
For more inquiries visit: http:// /1whggev

Re: Teach me how to make profit with football bet.plz by aimuan(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
babaoo:
Hello all, plz i need u guyz to come to my resue,1st i want to thankz u 4 teachin me how to place a bet.I appreciate your respone.But my problem b say: i just dey lost or let me say i make more of lost to profit.Plz someone shud teach me a strategy that can help me maxmize profit plz.

(2) i also want to know how can a nigerian make bank deposit to betfair or ladbrokes.Av been to d bank but they dont av a clue.

My email na dkarev@yahoo.com
you tried to contact me. But I can't reply you, mail delivery failure. Anyway osasaimuan@gmail.com is my mail

(1) (Reply)

Western Union Launches Mobile Money Service In Nigeria / 5 Useful Tips For Introverted Entrepreneurs / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.