Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? (965 Views)

Why Should Poor Couples Have Children / Will You Adopt A Child With Your Spouse? / How Can I Adopt A Child In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 2:32am On May 11, 2013
Would you adopt a child if you found out you were not able to have children?

I would! Because I would love to be a mom and to have a family. I believe that children deserve to have a wonderful life full of happiness and love. Why not give a child a home that they can feel safe loved and secure in? smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 2:33am On May 11, 2013
Yes. Without a second thought.

1 Like

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by oyinbogirl(f): 3:00am On May 11, 2013
for sure yes

1 Like

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 3:01am On May 11, 2013
oyinbogirl: for sure yes

smiley
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:29am On May 11, 2013
I would adopt a kid whether I have biological kids or not (although the decision won't be unilateral). This one of the ways I'd like to contribute sth to my society.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by TerryCarr(m): 4:43am On May 11, 2013
your nation might reach 402 million by 2050 you guys might wanna stop having babies
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by greatgod2012(f): 6:25am On May 11, 2013
I will, even when i have already have kids, there are so many kids out there who do not enjoy being loved by both parents, which our kids are enjoying, so, why couldnt i adopt one or even more, if i have the means and make them happy and fulfilled. That, way, im touching lives positively.
May God help me and all of us.

1 Like

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 6:37am On May 11, 2013
Nope i wont
dnt ask y
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Mynd44: 7:13am On May 11, 2013
I certainly would

1 Like

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Akshow: 8:01am On May 11, 2013
TerryCarr: your nation might reach 402 million by 2050 you guys might wanna stop having babies
what has dat got to do with adopting? So make I no born pikin again cos some people de over born abi
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 8:08am On May 11, 2013
Yes, I would.

1 Like

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Princeparix(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Nope i wont
dnt ask y
for your small chicken mind
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 10:08am On May 11, 2013
Though question
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by r231(m): 11:59am On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Though question

What is though about it undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Mynd44: 2:12pm On May 11, 2013
r231:

He meant "Tough"
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
He meant "Tough"
eh eh

Oops my bad
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 11, 2013
r231:

I meant tough.
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 11, 2013
I can c men r not comfortable with adoption. Any reason?
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Mynd44: 2:37pm On May 11, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I can c men r not comfortable with adoption. Any reason?
It is a blood thing. I personally think it is vampirism
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 11, 2013
Mynd_44:
It is a blood thing.
Gbam.
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 11, 2013
Op, you mean if I'm married and I can't have babies?

Or if my wife can't?

Or if I'm single and impotent?
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by oyinbogirl(f): 4:20pm On May 11, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I can c men r not comfortable with adoption. Any reason?

its something to do with with the child being another mans seed . Some might find they cant bond because of that. Thats one i can think of, perhaps other guys who cant might like to add more to it
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 12:38am On May 12, 2013
TerryCarr: your nation might reach 402 million by 2050 you guys might wanna stop having babies

I don't think it will reach 402 million, a lot immigration grin grin
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by alexisSr(f): 12:45am On May 12, 2013
sadbounaries of society... sometimes i'm tempted to consider the fact that there are already too many uncared children in the world to be giving birth to any more..

2 Likes

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Op, you mean if I'm married and I can't have babies?

Or if my wife can't?

Or if I'm single and impotent?

Doesn't matter...would you adopt one? grin
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 12:53am On May 12, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Nope i wont
dnt ask y
undecided
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 12:55am On May 12, 2013
Obinoscopy: I would adopt a kid whether I have biological kids or not (although the decision won't be unilateral). This one of the ways I'd like to contribute sth to my society.

you're a good guy Obino smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Nobody: 1:13am On May 12, 2013
linda_1:

Doesn't matter...would you adopt one? grin
... it does ..
Re: Would You Adopt A Child If You Found Out You Were Not Able To Have Children? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2013
linda_1:

you're a good guy Obino smiley
Thanks love. But I'm not as good as you are smiley.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife With Another Man In A Hotel Room / Jute Wall Hangings For Wall Decor / Is Her Sister Greedy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.