Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,283 members, 7,822,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 (13854 Views)

SAKA (i Don Port Advertisement Video/audio Download) / I Don Port Remix - Saka / Who Are The Lovely Ladies In The Mtn "I Don Port" Advert? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 11, 2013
I won't be surprised if MTN eventually turns No 3 to a real advert.
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by jokescabalcom: 6:10pm On May 11, 2013
life_style: SEE WETIN JOBLESSNESS THEY CAUSE grin
Joblessness? If you had a chance to among one crew, im sure you woulda jumped at it.
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 11, 2013
See me see wahala
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by lifestyle1(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2013
jokescabal.com:

Joblessness? If you had a chance to among one crew, im sure you woulda jumped at it.

Young man, I wont...
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by touchmeder: 6:32pm On May 11, 2013
i liked the m.j dance best and the yellow cab guys too
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by olenyi: 6:32pm On May 11, 2013
Not bad. Quite hilarious. Yet to decide who's best.
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by saemmanuel(m): 6:36pm On May 11, 2013
digidamage: AND It's Time to Reveal Our Number One...
GAAN GAAANNN

DRUM ROLL....
My personal favourite and our number one is Team "CARRY GO" with their video 'Leggediz Parolz'..
It's a nice concept with only feet and other parts... the part where the guy changed his slippers from the old red and green pairs to MTN yellow was funny as hell..
and the dance stepped up as the music went on... Also awesome quality ...
So that's it, at Number one it's Team CARRY GO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRVaOO4h3YA

does not worth No 1 jare
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 11, 2013
mediainspired: VACANCIES

Ready to take your career on a flight to new levels?

Well, here’s a chance to get off the ground and on board an exciting job experience with a modern and trendy lifestyle magazine primed to be ahead of the pack. If you are a graduate, skilled, experienced, young and have a demonstrable flair and passion for lifestyle journalism, then we may have an offer for you!

1. Staff Writers (2): Preferably graduates in arts or social sciences, especially in mass communication or English. Candidates must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for news reporting and researching.
2. Fashion/Style correspondent: You should have experienced in lifestyle journalism, writing on the fashion/style beat. You must be conversant with trends in the fashion and style and able to create eye-catching concepts for readers. You must have a flair for fluid and intelligent writing, and have a love for reporting fashion/style and red carpet news and events.
3. Marketer: Certificate qualification same as above. Marketing experience in a media organisation (magazine, newspaper, media agency etc) will be an advantage.
4. Creative Graphic Artist: You must be a graphic design wizard able to conceptualize and create attention-grabbing cover designs, page layouts, logos and other concepts with relative ease. Candidates for this post must be experts in the use of the latest graphic design packages like CS5, CS6, Corel Draw, Quark Express, Photoshop, Picture Manager etc.
Candidates for all positions should be strong team players and with good organisational skills. They must also have excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to take responsibilities. Candidates preferably should not be more than 28 years old.
If you are qualified and interested in any of these posts, please submit your application and current CV WITHIN ONE WEEK to mediainspiredng@gmail.com.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
First commandment broken
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Kennyinusa(m): 9:03pm On May 11, 2013
nice videos. I thinks number 5 should be number 1. lovely concept from the EWDA group tooo.
But the funniest of all the entries is this. watch it and thank me later..These guys combined rhythm, craaz grin and fun.... You'll surely find the dance moves hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvJoomFz6Js
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Enoquin(f): 9:19pm On May 11, 2013
smiley

I liked the short film (No. 3)...the trader, mechanic killed it. I guess they were aiming at achieving two things at once...advert and dance...me like the dance oh
I also like the taxi (No. 4).
I do not like that your No. 1 because after porting, only the slippers changed, the other foot wears still retained their original colours (black and red), what was the intended message? Remember, Airtel's message with their own portability advert, is that what No. 1 was trying to achieve?
Your No. 2 ain't all that funny.
No. 5 is just there.
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by DonaldGenes(m): 10:41pm On May 11, 2013
@ OP
SORRY I DONT HAVE MEGABYTE TO WASTE

1 Like

Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by lafuria1(m): 11:09pm On May 11, 2013
Number 3 and 4 are my favourite. Number 3 is awesome abeg.
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by repogirl(f): 6:26am On May 12, 2013
hilarious, Nigerians, we are funny and creative as hell abeg
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by denzel2009: 6:39am On May 12, 2013
da phuck did I just saw? Joblessness!
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Clemzy16(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2013
plz doz any1 hav an idea hw i can download video's directly frm youtube!
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Vincent41(m): 8:10am On May 12, 2013
digidamage: AND It's Time to Reveal Our Number One...
GAAN GAAANNN

DRUM ROLL....
My personal favourite and our number one is Team "CARRY GO" with their video 'Leggediz Parolz'..
It's a nice concept with only feet and other parts... the part where the guy changed his slippers from the old red and green pairs to MTN yellow was funny as hell..
and the dance stepped up as the music went on... Also awesome quality ...
So that's it, at Number one it's Team CARRY GO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRVaOO4h3YA

hahahahahaa...dis video too sweet
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Darejyde(m): 8:20am On May 12, 2013
For quality no. 2 shud be 1st and de remainin came 2nd position. I am happy we ve got all dis great minds in this country of mine. All the 5 contestants were funny so I wish you guys luck. #moral lesson# think positive and act righ.....
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by anitank(f): 10:29am On May 12, 2013
No.4!! Nice concept

No.1 shld be No.1 grin
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by digidamage: 11:20am On May 12, 2013
Shooo!!!...SO this my post made frontpage...Oya na....No be God grin
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by digidamage: 11:23am On May 12, 2013
@darejyde...while the quality of number 2 was really good... you have to admit it didnt have a very solid concept or very good dance either...also wasn't exactly really funny.. sad
Ahem..Infact, revising it now, e suppose be number 4 or 5 grin
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Horo(m): 12:41pm On May 12, 2013
One of the best MTN advert I ever saw very educational and a very smart advert if am not using MTN I will have port with this nice advert
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by kombo(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2013
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by dgb4(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2013
DAncing seems to be selling more these days undecided

I wish i knew how to dance cry
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by dgb4(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2013
digidamage: By now, we are all aware of the fact that number portability is here to stay and how MTN started the war with a masterstroke advert by stealing Saka right from under Etisalat's nose. The rest is history..(if you havent still watched the ad, watch it here)..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUVdnzC19oU
To further promote Number Portability to MTN, they launched a Dance Contest telling groups of 5 to prove they can dance better than Saka did..The Contest ended yesterday, the 10th of may 2013, Searching YouTube ..there are hundreds of entries.. I have watched almost all of them and here are my top 5.. I made my decisions based on creativity of the video, how funny/viral it is and quality ....
I wont be surprised if several of my choices make it to MTN's final selection...
So here goes counting down...

[b]5

At number 5 is GROUP TWO, these guys were really funny and the guy with the Micheal jackson Steps just killed it, they seemed like they were having a lot of fun...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7244q39EWA8

@ the no.5 video, i neva knew tall guys can dance like this ooo lipsrsealed
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Druss(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2013
Etisalat are ruing the day they let this bobo go all for a measly 20 million naira. People don port o!!
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by FEBOM: 11:33am On May 13, 2013
am feeling number 2 see HD thigns
Re: MTN 'I Don Port" Dance Contest Entries - Top 5 by Raimond(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2013
Nice thread!

(1) (2) (Reply)

24, Season 9: Jack Is Back! / Nairalander Produces Captivating Short Fight Action Film / Osoufia in London: Nigerian Home Video/VCD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.