Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Picture: Omawumi Spotted With CEO Of Konga.com And Other Top Executives - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture: Omawumi Spotted With CEO Of Konga.com And Other Top Executives (898 Views)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / Dr Sid Spotted With CEO Dancers / Omawumi Is The New Face Of Konga.com, Nigeria's top online retailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Omawumi Spotted With CEO Of Konga.com And Other Top Executives by NaijaPlayboy: 2:01pm On May 11, 2013
I have my eyes and ears everywhere and one of my eyes just blinked twice to inform me of this gist.

Omawumi who was just announced as a Glo Ambassador in a Multi million naira deal seems to be up for another deal.

From this picture I was able to get (They haven’t even released it sef); Omawumi was spotted at the Konga.com’s office with their top executives.

“Is a deal with the e-commerce giant of Nigeria on the cards?” Are we seeing another multi million naira deal for Omawumi within a few days of the Glo deal?

This may make sense because of her hit song – “Adebisi Konga… Omawumi baby”, but we can’t wait to confirm if the beautiful star is penning another deal with Konga.com. Let us wait and see…more details as I get them

Re: Picture: Omawumi Spotted With CEO Of Konga.com And Other Top Executives by Input(m): 2:15pm On May 11, 2013
Who is konga.com and what is omawumi?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Sexiest Photo Of Yvonne Nelson Yet / Funke Akindele Shares Photo Of Her With Mercy Johnson On Set Of A Movie / Details Surrounding The Sudden Death Of Prophet Elijah Ola Ajanaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.