Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London (35254 Views)

No More Beef, Peter & Paul Okoye Spotted Partying Together In A Club. / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) / Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by celebgists(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Peter PSquare Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London. Who look dapper in this pics?

grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBIIpDfysMn/

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Mrfahaz(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2016
news worthy............

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by gozi542: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
Abeg... That football club make them put ooh.. You know say I be your brother nah... I don already dust my boot.. Wait ING for your call.. Nwa nem

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by phlamesG: 4:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
Na so smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
see as the white guy behind dey look samuel eto.. like say him want steal him shoes and wrist watch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by theshaderoom: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by cutetopsey(f): 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good! Nice pics

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Sijo01(f): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Why are they holding hands undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Eberex(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
That's jude, nor Peter!
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Pennsylvania: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
I don't think Eto'o speaks English, I wonder what they are speaking.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by kennyman2000(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
This guy next business line is football. Watch as this guys makes cool billions of dollars from football..

Bless my hustle ooohhhh lord!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by VickyRotex(f): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Answer to your question: The guy behind Peter tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by tunmmyunited(m): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
NL na joke dis dayz!
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Endtimesmith(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Good for them both,maybe they want to buy a football club there.
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by VickyRotex(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
mhizenugu:
That's jude, nor Peter!

Jude Kor, Judas ni cheesy

That's Peter na.

This is Jude.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Smellymouth: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Okk. We don see am
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Yehman(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Sijo01:
Why are they holding hands undecided
Cos they are brothers

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by gozi542: 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
mhizenugu:
That's jude, nor Peter!
Afa baby.. You don go check your eye for optician? Go fast fast dol

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
dem no even send dem.. lol.. E b lyk say, our PSaquare na here alone o.. dem no even hail dem 4 street sef
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
okkk o. nice for peter.

but I dey imagine, can they pose for. pixs in d street of Lagos or Ibadan?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by tunmmyunited(m): 4:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
VickyRotex:

u mean Judas Iscariot?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by legendte(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2016
who p'square help?
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by ibkgab001: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
N sneakers everywhere
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
VickyRotex:

Lool •

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by omanifrank(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
@op .... they where spotted in USA , all based on Peter Okoye Running A Club.... And not in London

Take Note
Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Ajibo111(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2016

MODIFIED......

ALL I CAN SEE IN THE PIC IS INFLUENTIAL DHOPE GUYS THAT HAVE MADE IT IN LIFE#

CLICK LIKE IF YOU AGREE#

NO BODY WEY NO FIT MAKE AM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London by Femiyonder: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
Big boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Shares New Colorful Photo With Strong Message (Pictured) / Mercy Aigbe And Kemi Afolabi Twerking At Child's Birthday (Video) / Charly Boy Remembers Tyna Onwudiwe, Pays Tribute To Late Singer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.