Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World (1172 Views)

Trading Farm Products / 15 Hot Products You Can Import And Sell For Amazing Profits / How Do I Improve Profits In My Beauty Salon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by seeun(m): 7:34pm On May 11, 2013
Dear Fellow Nairalander,

Do you know you can make cool cash every week exporting Agricultural Products such as Bitter Kola, Kolanut, Benni Seed, Soya Beans,Charcoal,e.t.c?

I recently exported 430kg of kola-nut to Australia and made $930 profit which was paid in two equal installments into my Domiciliary account.I never envisaged it was this easy,i had thought it was a scam not until i took action after so many procrastination for fear of being duped.

I can now say boldly without an iota of doubt that Exportation is the Next business opportunity after Oil and Telecommunication, and Banking.So if you really want to put an end to your struggle,i suggest you get involved in exportation Business.

I really can't say much now,just feel free to call 08034069425 0r 08076714628 and i'll gladly reveal the secrets to you.

To our Success Folks!
Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by ikedek: 1:19am On May 12, 2013
If you re Real,reveal it here
Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by justayo: 2:33pm On May 12, 2013
reveal am here
Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by wakes: 3:41pm On May 12, 2013
Do a thread like El Matto did on importation and you will be blessed if you want to help. Don't ask us to call you. Blessings!

1 Like

Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by dwizy(m): 3:28pm On May 13, 2013
Spit whatever thing u wanna spit here.... We can have a comprehensive discussion like that of El matteo.

I stopped calling people for info years ago.....I learnt my lessons.
Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by seeun(m): 5:17pm On May 22, 2013
wakes: Do a thread like El Matto did on importation and you will be blessed if you want to help. Don't ask us to call you. Blessings!

I cant force anyone to believe me on this matter. This is my business I do it and i have trained a number of successful people on this exportation business
Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by seeun(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2013
ikedek: If you re Real,reveal it here

Ok read the full report at http://agroexporters..com/
Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by samclet(m): 7:19pm On May 22, 2013
seeun:

I cant force anyone to believe me on this matter. This is my business I do it and i have trained a number of successful people on this exportation business
. Welldone ooo 3 gbosaaa for you.
Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by Lawmann: 6:57am On May 23, 2013
@op,i am sure you have NEVER exported anything b4.u are just trying to sell your useless ebook.real exporters dont have time for ebook.hungry man.

2 Likes

Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by seeun(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2013
Lawmann: @op,i am sure you have NEVER exported anything b4.u are just trying to sell your useless ebook.real exporters dont have time for ebook.hungry man.
Weather you believe me or not, I'm not a new exporter of Agricultural product. I have exported over 24 differnt products to different countries in Europe and Asia. I'm not trying to converse you to believe me or to buy anything from me.
Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by Manweysabi(m): 9:41pm On May 23, 2013
Op, i'll advice you to start up a thread like "Do It Yourself Free Exportation Guide", share the secrets with everyone, you'll be amazed how far you'll go in life, trust me. That's what Elmatteo did in the importation thread. Other exporters will also share there wealth of experience with us that are about to start. There's nothing like impacting and touching lives, it gives one a good sense of fulfillment in life.

Forget about selling any info, this life is so simple, we should not make it complicated.

1 Like

Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by Lawmann: 2:59am On May 24, 2013
You are right.Dont mind these info marketers.you cant trust them.like i said b4,if this guy is an exporter he will nt have time selling ebook.
Re: Comprehensive Report: Exporting Farm Products For Big Profits To Anywhere World by naijacutee(f): 6:27am On May 24, 2013
Misleading title. The link posts to a pitch for people to pay N5,500 to the Firstbank account of "Topmost Global Minds Resources". Thread locked, Poster Banned.

(1)

Make Money On Facebook;facebook Wealth Formula / Does Nigerians Hate Network Marketing? / 5 Success Tips For Book Retailing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.