Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,250 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! (2429 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Donjazzy Replies Fan Who Asked Him If Dbanj Is Really Broke [photos] / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by kech(f): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2008
I never used to be a Genevieve fan but now, This girl no send at all. She be REAL shock absorber. Upon all the bashing from haters, she's still doing her thang. That's a fighter right there. She said she was going to break into hollywood one day and people laughed. They called her a dreamer. Well, at least she has dreams, unlike some people. I just came across a movie she's filming with Kimberly Elise. Na how im dey start oh!! Like joke, like joke, the girl go penetrate holywood. Make we dey here dey laugh am. As for me, I don't have to like her, but I know the saying that goes "Give honour to whom honour is due." GOOD JOB GENEVIEVE!, check out the website.

http://www.tulipsfilm.com./
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by youngdigi(m): 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2008
and i still dont understand how this girl is not he best product nollywood has produced, i dont get it, she has very good acting skills, picks the best roles

nigerians need some help if u think this girl is not the best, spits on haters
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by mfecane: 11:20am On Apr 22, 2008
hey am a zambian dude who realy down 4 genevieve,if i could i would have made her ma gal.she's classic, cute & talented.lets get behind her and support her she deserves it.GO SHORTY!!
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by kech(f): 12:25am On Apr 25, 2008
From http://lindaikeji..com/

This girl no gree ooo

Genevieve launches clothing line
Star actress Genevieve Nnaji is set to launch a fashion label (as reported by Stella Dimoko Korkus)
Genevieve has designed a collection of clothes for an established designer called Iconola. The new range of clothes is branded 'St. Genevieve' and is focused on ready to wear dresses. The unveiling/launching of St. Genevieve cloth line has been fixed for Sunday May 4th 2008 in an undisclosed location on the Island and attendance for this event is strictly by invitation. Contact was made with Genevieve and she confirmed this story. "Fashion is my passion and this is just another one of the things I love doing and I have just been giving a platform to express my creativity and I pray it works. My cloth-line 'St. Genevieve will be something that will appeal to those that have genuine fashion taste"

I wish her all the best with this. I love the name she choose, St. Genevieve, very sexy! Kudos girl!
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by eezzy(f): 2:22pm On Apr 25, 2008
From the first Genevieve movie I watched, I knew there was something
about this girl. May God help her to realise all her dreams.
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2008
at least she is getting recognize for what she daserves.
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by Emad(f): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2008
I hope the designs will not be as ridiculous as her Music album angry angry angry
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by yongbabe(f): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
Genny's fashion sense if fab!
I am expectin the same 4rom the clothes, n i know i wont be disapointed!

i love the name 2.
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by pheena: 12:36am On Apr 26, 2008
did i just read st.gene,
i hope the st. is not the short form of saint
if it is then it is ridiculous,
gene is young, talented,attractive and single nothing stop her to go places
she has all she needs to make it, abi.
and she is ready to do all it would take to realise her dreams,
lets wait and see
best actress in nija thats taking it too far plsssssssssss
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by 4Him1(m): 12:42am On Apr 26, 2008
the name is ridiculous and most unoriginal.
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2008
genevieve i must say is talented and knows how to use her talent well wink
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by slonluke: 12:25pm On May 16, 2008
It is all very easy to criticise. Some of us make mistakes in the process of making something but in this event learn from the mistakes and get better which is a prerequisite for excellence. On the other hand a lot of people don’t make mistakes because they don’t make anything. Please give credit to who credit is due.

Olamide Ajayi is not only a brilliant/beautiful/ talented young lady but also a wife to a very handsome hardworking man and a mother to three little cute soldiers. (Who God has blessed let no man curse). Whilst Genevieve Nnaji remains the most beautiful/ talented actress/ singer/ fashion designer (Cmon if na so e easy make una sef go try am now) in Nigeria…, Ladies I salute, Keep up the good work and I pray  God will always guide and protect you from awon alayenuso  lipsrsealed…Photocopy ko easy…(9ice) 1 sis
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by shilling(f): 2:23pm On May 16, 2008
Genevieve is definetely a star. I am so proud of her.
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by mafolayomi(f): 12:12pm On May 26, 2008
go girlllllllllllllllllllll. dont mind them, bad belle kill all of them
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by jaybaby(f): 2:53pm On May 26, 2008
I know she is good---she will really go places! I no like am sha but thumbs UP!

Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by meobizy(f): 2:11am On Sep 30, 2018
Mscheew. They only want to use her to get Nigerian cinema goers' money the same way they do with Chinese stars: put them in a role and smile, knowing their people will consume the product heavily.
It's ten years later and her 'movie' with Kimberly no show face. Netflix has bought her new movie Lion Heart, let's see how it goes. She was the worst part of the movie Half Of A Yellow Sun. Her acting was stiff and emotionless.
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2018
meobizy:
Mscheew. They only want to use her to get Nigerian cinema goers' money the same way they do with Chinese stars: put them in a role and smile, knowing their people will consume the product heavily.
It's ten years later and her 'movie' with Kimberly no show face. Netflix has bought her new movie Lion Heart, let's see how it goes. She was the worst part of the movie Half Of A Yellow Sun. Her acting was stiff and emotionless.

Heard the wanted to cut off her role in "half of a yellow sun" . it was her PR team that lobbied on her behalf. She was working with experienced foreign directors who wanted the best and were not satisfied with her acting.

Even Stephanie Linus okereke had to go to New York film academy again cuz when she went for an audition in Hollywood, they asked her if she had ever acted!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by meobizy(f): 6:06am On Sep 30, 2018
sexybaby22:

Heard the wanted to cut off her role in "half of a yellow sun" . it was her PR team that lobbied on her behalf. She was working with experienced foreign directors who wanted the best and were not satisfied with her acting.

Even Stephanie Linus okereke had to go to New York film academy again cuz when she went for an audition in Hollywood, they asked her if she had ever acted!!
Chai!
Re: Genevieve Is Really Going Places Oooo! by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 30, 2018
meobizy:

Chai!

You know in Hollywood, even if you offer sex for movie roles or music deals, you still have to be very good in your field if not you won't succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Deji Falope Is Out To Destroy Me. Fiancee,divine Logico / Photo Speak: All In The Name Of Colour Blocking? / Nollywood Actor Eating Road Side Food(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.