Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! (3055 Views)

Is Annie Macauley Sucking 2face Dry? See Pictures / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House / 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! by kech(f): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2008
Please ooooo, On Linda Ikeji's blog, she mentioned that a close friend of Annie's said that Annie was shot at recently but she escaped unhurt, she was even admitted to the hospital, Please is this true!!!!, What is this now eh? Why did Annie involve herself in this mess? She can't handle all these tu-face gangster ex-girlfriends ooo. They will break her bones!! I've always feared for Annie and I'm afraid my fears are coming true, PLEASE IS THIS TRUE OOOOOO!! I HOPE NOT!!
Re: Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! by trendy(f): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2008
hmm, if this is true, then this is a clue to catching the goat that have been shooting tuface angry
Re: Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! by kech(f): 12:15am On Apr 25, 2008
I got this fron Linda Ikeji's blog. I pray its not true. They are going to kill this girl for me ooooooo. God save her please!!! cry cry cry

I am going to start with the shocking news reported by Encomium magazine this week that Tuface's longtime pregnant girlfriend, Annie Macauley, has lost her baby.
Here's the story according to the mag.
"Actress and one of Tuface Idibia's girlfriends, Annie Macauley has lost her pregnancy. The pathetic incident occurred on saturday April 12 2008, along Gbagada Express, Lagos. According to our sources, Annie was in a car with her cousin when they were attacked by unknown gunmen. She was rough handled and in the process, she suffered a miscarriage. Hours later, 2face raced to her bedside reassuring her of his love and that the good lord who brought the first one will bring another one. Annie was said to be six months pregnant when the sad incident occurred."

Like I said earlier, I don't know how true this story is. I only know she was attacked, I don't know if she lost her baby. God, I hope not!
Re: Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! by kech(f): 11:31am On Apr 27, 2008
From THE GUARDIAN newspaper, This is just sick. I pray Annie can move on with her life. She doesn't deserve this drama abeg. I know its no easy but she God help her please,

[b]Annie Macauley likes people. Apart from acting and presenting, top on the undergraduate’s priorities is going out, making friends, and making more friends. But when she decided to attend a family member’s naming ceremony on Saturday April 12, around Agege in Lagos, little did she know the trip would cost her something very dear to her. To be sure, the naming went well. But it was on her way back to the island that the unexpected happened. The young actress and her cousin stopped their car around Gbagada, to check a fault in the car, when armed bandits strolled up to them, gave them the beating of their lives, and made away with valuables.
By the time they left, Annie was unconscious; she was bleeding. Getting to a nearby hospital, it was confirmed she had lost her six-months pregnancy.
One of the many people at the hospital with Annie to wipe their brows and gnash their teeth was pop star 2face Idibia. Annie has been Idibia’s off-and-on lover for at least a decade. And it was his baby she was carrying.
Few days later, somewhere else in Lagos – Anthony to be precise- 2face’s attention is needed. There is breaking news that another on-and-off lover of his, Pero Adeniyi has given birth to a set of male twins. He’s trying to concentrate on his video shoot with 9ice (for their duet Street Credibility); but he has to confirm if Pero, the mother of his first child Rose had indeed given birth. The family won’t leave him alone. Reporters won’t. Even his friends won’t stop congratulating him. Then he confirms it’s all a rumour. He heaves a sigh of relief. Back to business.
Well, maybe not exactly. ‘cos there’s a call from Sumbo Ajaba that he has to return. Oh, Sumbo? That’s another ‘baby mama’ of his. She’s the mother of his first son, Nino. And she’s pregnant again – very pregnant.
He spent the whole of the week shooting videos, having interviews, hanging out with friends in FESTAC and trying to act like he was happy. But in reality, Idibia is troubled. His career is at a very precarious and vulnerable point; and he’s working hard to make sure he strolls up to the next level. But these ladies? They’re wrestling over him as if he was a piece of gold. Unlike the fans, who are satisfied with having a piece of 2face, these ladies, and many more, whose identity is yet unknown to the public, are interested in Innocent Idibia. They’ve befriended him. They’ve dated him. They’ve bedded him. Now, they’re battling for his heart.
Which one of them will the 33 year old singer keep and which one will he ditch?
With Annie’s pregnancy out of the way, will she still be as sure a contender as Pero and Sumbo?
It’s surprising to many that Idibia is going the way of confirmed polygamous and polyamorous singers like KWAM 1, KSA, Pasuma, Akon and plenty others. But his keen followers are not surprised. From the early days of Plantashun Boiz, Idibia has been a ladies’ man. His line up of ex-es reads like a who’s-who: Vein Tetsola (Ex- Miss Nigeria), Caroline Ekanem (Nollywood Star), Cath Taylor (daughter of deposed Liberian ruler Charles Taylor), Kemi Olisaemeka (radio OAP and rapper), Nkechi Okoli, just to mention a few.
Now, with constantly receding hair lines forcing him to shave his hair every other day; with two babies of his own and at least two more on the way; the ladies are still loving him. ‘I’m head over heels in love with him’, Annie Macauley told Glitz Beats last Tuesday. ‘Innocent is the only man I’ve ever really loved’, she adds, with a shy smile followed by a giggle, then full laughter.
A day before, Pero, who’s believed to be Idibia’s femme fatale called Glitz Beats to assure us that ‘I haven’t given birth. I’m still very heavy and not due until May. ‘The report that I’ve given birth to twins is not true’, she said, claiming to be calling from Barbados (although a day later, she was allegedly spotted with Idibia at a hotel in FESTAC Town). Once married before meeting 2face, she has said several times, that she ‘deeply’ loves and cares about 2face, and that she thinks the singer needs a figure like her in his life. She has a firm hold on him.
The next few weeks promise to be very interesting, as we expect the babies to start coming in. The immediate future will be interesting too- because one day, Idibia will have to make a choice.[/b]
Re: Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! by snazzydawn(f): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2008
mennn, I do not envy him at all, or the ladies either.
kech:

I got this fron Linda Ikeji's blog. I pray its not true. They are going to kill this girl for me ooooooo. God save her please!!! cry cry cry

I am going to start with the shocking news reported by Encomium magazine this week that Tuface's longtime pregnant girlfriend, Annie Macauley, has lost her baby.
Here's the story according to the mag.
"Actress and one of Tuface Idibia's girlfriends, Annie Macauley has lost her pregnancy. The pathetic incident occurred on saturday April 12 2008, along Gbagada Express, Lagos. According to our sources, Annie was in a car with her cousin when they were attacked by unknown gunmen. She was rough handled and in the process, she suffered a miscarriage. Hours later, 2face raced to her bedside reassuring her of his love and that the good lord who brought the first one will bring another one. Annie was said to be six months pregnant when the sad incident occurred."

Like I said earlier, I don't know how true this story is. I only know she was attacked, I don't know if she lost her baby. God, I hope not

meaning another one from Annie will be on the way as soon as she recoveres. Kai, these people get time o.
Re: Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! by lobinoxebe(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2008
na their palava be that jare, make me self know wetin i go do when i become a celeb,

my voice is thin,
Re: Annie Macauley Shot!: Is This True! by busygirl(f): 2:07pm On May 01, 2008
Chei, 2face and kemistry. . . . . . shocked shockedlipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Ace Comedian Julius Agwu Holds Football Talent Hunt In Rivers State / Ireti Ajanaku Tope Alabi Pastor Died And Rose Again! Awon Ti Lazaruz / Beat Fm's OAP Gbemi Olateru Flaunts Sexy Pink Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.