Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley (41678 Views)

2face Idibia To Annie Idibia – ”thanks For Managing Me” 3rd Year Anniversary / Ini Edo, Tuface, & Annie Macauley-Idibia At Akwa-Ibom Govt House / Tuface Idibia On Why He Proposed To Annie Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by vinderbilt: 1:36am On Feb 15, 2012
[img]https://yfrog.com/ke27nnvj:iphone[/img]

[img]https://api.plixi.com/api/tpapi.svc/imagefromurl?size=medium&url=http%3A%2F%2Flockerz.com%2Fs%2F183881857[/img]

2face Idibia and Annie Macauley just took their relationship several notches higher.

The pop icon who’s had an off-and-on relationship with Annie for over a decade, surprised us all tonight when he popped the question, during an outing at Club 10, in Lagos.

We’re told Ms Macauley’s close friends were in on the plan, but the actress was completely in the dark. Little surprise she broke down and wept when Idibia proposed.

On Twitter and BlackBerry Messenger, friends are congratulating the pair, with one particular insider saying ‘it’s about time’. Dancer Kaffy tweeted the picture above, with the text ’2baba proposes to Annie!!! woooooooo live at Club 10′.

No further details for now.

Annie Uwana Macauley has a daughther (Isabella)  for 2face. But before now, she was, in many people’s eyes, just another baby mama. Sunmbo Ajaba and Pero Adeniyi also have children for the musician – two each. And Pero, who’s now based in the US, is due to deliver her third Idibia baby in March.

http://www.thenetng.com/2012/02/15/will-you-marry-me-2face-proposes-to-annie-macauley/
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Ignatio(m): 2:22am On Feb 15, 2012
Annie try o. She waited for 13 good years for this happen. Happy for her. This is how Vals day is supposed to be.

@poster you really beat me. I was rushing to post it first smiley
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MeGaStReEt: 2:25am On Feb 15, 2012
lol @ first pishure. tuface na batd guy

after e don sample all the fine fine gurls for lagos finish

i am personally happy for Annie, congrat babe
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Briareos(m): 2:26am On Feb 15, 2012
Somebody needs to introduce Tuface to condoms!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 2:28am On Feb 15, 2012
ewww, after dcikking around with all those babies of his flying around. No thanks.

She'll soon regret her "YES".  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They're not even married yet and they already looked alike.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Olalekan0(m): 2:33am On Feb 15, 2012
Pero is due to deliver another idibia baby this march? In factSunbo Agaba,Pero Adeniyi,Anni Macauley and 2face Idibia are all mad!!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by MarcAnthon(m): 2:35am On Feb 15, 2012
Briareos:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ileke-IdI:

ewww, after dcikking around with all those babies of his flying around. No thanks.

She'll soon regret her "YES"lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

They're not even married yet and they already looked alike.

What else would he do that would surprise her? You think she doesn't understand he won't be exclusive for her? We all know Tu Baba has his joystick in the bush, she included
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by otumfour(m): 2:35am On Feb 15, 2012
Briareos:

More like, somebody needs to introduce him to some European grade Durex's , no be all condoms be condom namean undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 15, 2012
That guy sucks! One hell of a Casanova, from what I have read about him in this forum.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by braine(m): 2:39am On Feb 15, 2012
This is awesome! Finally! At long last! kiss
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Tunmi(f): 2:39am On Feb 15, 2012
I am just glad Tuface is finally getting married, if that will keep him monogamous. STDs and HIV are real, and I hope they all get tested; 2face, Annie, the women he has been with and the ones expecting his baby. This is some drama, and why hasn't Nolly made a movie out of this. This is one they should make Part 1 through 10.

But if had been Annie who had slept around like these, many would be quick to insult her. 2face na be real ashewo o, and I really hope Annie knows what she is doing.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by KayDee4: 2:45am On Feb 15, 2012
Tuface don finally reach last Bus-Stop. cheesy cheesy Good for him.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by queensmith: 2:53am On Feb 15, 2012
I swear theyre already married? i read that on a gossip site a while back
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Ivynwa(f): 2:53am On Feb 15, 2012
I like the Annie girl -o-o sha, she must be feeling happy for finally being the one chosen by their Ichie-Chief-polygamous-husband. Some men dey get codes for different area codes but him dey get wife and kids for different area codes. Nice that he still takes care of his brood. Dike Ichie Tu-face!  grin grin grin

But come-o-o why the Babe come dey cry kwanu? Awwwwwwwwwwww may be she was feeling like----
"Oh darling Tu-face, thank you, thank you. I am so happy that I'm the one you finally chose after all those pregnancy-marathon we did for you Baby"
Awwwwwww "Tu-face Sweetie I'm so touched now I am going to laugh at all those my competitors silly" -------
"Yes yes yes everybody come and see, he has chosen me. Can't you see that I am the first wife after all and he loves me most?"   tongue grin  tongue

Hey! I'm happy for her if that makes her happy, I just like the way she carries herself. I know a graceful lady when I see one.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by chitech(m): 2:54am On Feb 15, 2012
that babe just won a lottery,see her smile cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by tpia5: 2:56am On Feb 15, 2012
what about the lady who is currently pregnant?

abeg this story don tire me.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Divaifylor(f): 2:58am On Feb 15, 2012
If I were Annie this had b my comment: 'Ese gan,baba God thank u oh,at last,so finally dis guy eye don c me oh,all my rivals shey I dey tell una say just as Adams Oshiomole is d chosen 1 in Edo,I am d chosen 1 4 here. Thank God say I no grow old because say I dey wait 4 2face.' Nothing dey happen 2baba,congrats 2 Annie 4 catching d ball instead of 2face scoring d goal as usual. @Tunmi,Tuface is not d 1st musician 2 bhave in dis way, dere is dis 1990's artiste who has had hits (can't rememba his name right now)  dat got married 2 1 of his baby mamas 4 d 1st time at 50 after having 16 children with different women so if u'll sponsor d movie will probably b made
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by DonSegmond(m): 2:59am On Feb 15, 2012
WTH kind of name is Macauley? Is she going to change her last name to Idibia?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by ELeris: 3:00am On Feb 15, 2012
Tu face Nothin Dew You my Brother, Na ur time Nor be story, King Solomon still exist.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by onila(f): 3:00am On Feb 15, 2012
grin ah finally, he settles down!!
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Divaifylor(f): 3:03am On Feb 15, 2012
B4 I 4get as at last year I heard dey got married secretly? But 2face was not really smiling d way he was smiling in dat 'I just wanna b there' video
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by Ivynwa(f): 3:03am On Feb 15, 2012
tpia@:

Nne M-e-e-n I just thought about that lady too and wondered how she must be feeling carrying around a pregnancy for a man who is somewhere else getting lovey dovey and proposing to another woman? Chei, umunwanyi( women) don suffer for this world. undecided sad shocked embarassed I pity her sha but no be me say make she register for the " Who-go-get-belle-pass competition"  grin grin They just draw the result of the competition nah, wetin man pikin go do?  grin  shocked
Why are we even pitying women wey their heart dey do yori yori say dey born for Ichie dike Tuface. grin. Ichie Tuface na ndi nwunye ya ana m ekene-o-o(Ebubedike Tuface I dey greet you and your wives o-o-o) grin wink
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by chelseabmw(m): 3:08am On Feb 15, 2012
so happy for them
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by bigvicck: 3:10am On Feb 15, 2012
she Sha needs caution
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by pinnochio(m): 3:16am On Feb 15, 2012
Tubaba: norteen dey appun.

Aint that how he says it?
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by chitech(m): 3:17am On Feb 15, 2012
onila:

grin ah finally, he settles down!!
4 where na valentine effizy be dat
otumfour:

More like, somebody needs to introduce him to some European grade Durex's , no be all condoms be condom namean undecided
no worry,him want open condom factory abroad ur soon see him face for the condom packs, grin grin grin grin
tpia@:

she 2face concubine
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by obowunmi(m): 3:18am On Feb 15, 2012
So Pero is due next month with his 3rd baby and here he is engaged to another woman. Which babalawo did Annie go to? Or is there diamonds in her puh.ss.y
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by WebSurfer(m): 3:19am On Feb 15, 2012
i thought 2face said he was never gonna get married
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by cfours: 3:25am On Feb 15, 2012
congrats to her but hope she's ready to deal with his other little wives.

is it just me or they look alike? definitely a good looking couple
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by onila(f): 3:29am On Feb 15, 2012
Congrats Annie Macauley ! — Finally, the ” African Queen ” emerged from the shadows.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by obowunmi(m): 3:31am On Feb 15, 2012
Sexist Africans--God forbid Tuface was a woman. All sorts of insults, would have emerged.
Re: 2face Idibia Proposes To Annie Macauley by moremi2008(m): 3:36am On Feb 15, 2012
God save us from generational curses oh! Tuface is a dog in both the literal and figurative senses. What exactly was the Annie woman waiting for? She no get mother or family?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece / Toke Makinwa Shows The N405k Perfume She Got From A Secret Admirer / Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.