Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How I Lost All My Money To A Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How I Lost All My Money To A Girl (572 Views)

I Lost My Virginity To My Older Brother,what Do I Do Now ? / My Money For The Ladies / I Need A Girlfriend Urgently(please Don't Respond Beacuse Of My Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost All My Money To A Girl by alphaconde(m): 8:16pm On May 11, 2013
Frnds plizz hear me out b4 I do sumting funny here. I promised Felicia 10k last week as we were chatting on BBM. She came to Abuja yesterday, an unexpected visit. This morning, she asked me of the 10k I promised her. I then told her that I want to leave for Makurdi in the next 5mins. I gave her my First Bank ATM Card that she should take it and withdraw all she wanted (knowing fully well that I had less than 3k in that account).
As soon as she kissed me & left, I quickly left the house knowing that she will come crying back to me. As I got to AYA Junction, Moses my elder brother called me on the phone saying "Lucky, you don get the alert, I just dey komot from First Bank oh! I don pay that 80k wey I been owe you into your account, thanks".

Mheeeen, see sweat! Few minutes later, I got the alert!! Confirm 80k credited. I wan die as d money enter.

Tried calling Felicia's phone, switched off.
Tried PING!!! PING!!! No delivery.
The Next minute, Alerts: 20k debited, 20k debited, 20k debited, 20k debited. Even the last 2k withdrawn.

I no know wetin happen to me, I found myself on hos
pital bed. Now they are asking me what happened?
But what will I say

PiCked it from a friends page

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost All My Money To A Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 11, 2013
lol. Wat do u mean wat will u say? Tell dem wat u've just told us

1 Like

Re: How I Lost All My Money To A Girl by plendil: 11:48pm On May 11, 2013
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Lost All My Money To A Girl by Oohrhii(m): 7:38pm On May 13, 2013
There is a thread about this already...here on nairaland..termed karma. So bro find something else talk.

This should be in the joke section.

(1) (Reply)

What's Up Frnds / I Need A Female Friend / Singles From Ondo State,males And Females Lets Meet Here,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.