Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? (2275 Views)

Faith Vs Evidence. Apologetics vs atheism / Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier / Christianity Vs. Islam And The Problem Of Evil by Arnie Gentile Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 11, 2013
From tithing to honour killings to people accepting they are under the curse of ham....

I submit that you would find it hard to pin foolishness to atheism but very easy to christianity or islam

Dont believe me? Let's try a simple exercise;

-Name a common atheist statement that is foolish?
What? Couldnt think of it? Blank? Dont worry

-Name a common islamic/christian statement that is foolish?
*He who doesnt tithe is robbing from the lord grin
*Islam is a religion of peace (Boko haram are jews...trololo)
*Jesus was a muslim (my favourite muslim falsehood haha)
*You need the holy spirit to understand the bible (the same bible compiled by the pedophile infested catholic church)
*evolution is a lie from hell (Beware of EVILution trololo)

And so much more....................

1 Like

Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by ooman(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2013
You forgot that god is timeless and spaceless.
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 11, 2013
ooman: You forgot that god is timeless and spaceless.

Invisible and outside time

My favourite is the "outside time"

Really? If God is truly outside time how the hell can he exist? Anything outside time is outside existence as existence is based on time

#foolish religious quotes!
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by noblefada: 8:42pm On May 11, 2013
Logicboy03: From tithing to honour killings to people accepting they are under the curse of ham....

I submit that you would find it hard to pin foolishness to atheism but very easy to christianity or islam

Dont believe me? Let's try a simple exercise;

-Name a common atheist statement that is foolish?
What? Couldnt think of it? Blank? Dont worry

-Name a common islamic/christian statement that is foolish?
*He who doesnt tithe is robbing from the lord grin
*Islam is a religion of peace (Boko haram are jews...trololo)
*Jesus was a muslim (my favourite muslim falsehood haha)
*You need the holy spirit to understand the bible (the same bible compiled by the pedophile infested catholic church)
*evolution is a lie from hell (Beware of EVILution trololo)

And so much more....................

Again another thread by atheists seeking for answers and tryin to justify their believes, makes me always smile and for a while now I always choose to ignore you guys but I'm thinking if I should continue ignoring you guys or just but a hole in your balloon? hmmm really thinking?
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 11, 2013
noblefada:

Again another thread by atheists seeking for answers and tryin to justify their believes, makes me always smile and for a while now I always choose to ignore you guys but I'm thinking if I should continue ignoring you guys or just but a hole in your balloon? hmmm really thinking?

0 <- That is how much your thinking added to the thread
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Lincolnburrows(m): 8:57pm On May 11, 2013
Clearly the bible says that only a fool says in his heart there is no God. I'm sure this answers your question
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 11, 2013
Lincoln burrows: Clearly the bible says that only a fool says in his heart there is no God. I'm sure this answers your question
But God chose what is nonsense in the world to make the wise feel ashamed.
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2013
Lincoln burrows: Clearly the bible says that only a fool says in his heart there is no God. I'm sure this answers your question

Bill Gates- atheist
Seun Osewa (owner of this site) atheist

Both of these guys are fools according to the bible
===========================================

But a Nairaland "lincoln Burrows" who feels all christiany and moral but chooses to name himself after a prison inmate is not a fool

1 Like

Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by manmustwac(m): 9:57pm On May 11, 2013
@post
I sometimes wonder why is it that an atheist who are just a small minority in nigeria happens to be the person who owns the most popular forum in nigeria?
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by ooman(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2013
manmustwac: @post
I sometimes wonder why is it that an atheist who are just a small minority in nigeria happens to be the person who owns the most popular forum in nigeria?

that shows how much atheism can make one productive
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by kambo(m): 5:26am On May 12, 2013

proves that the market place for large discussion forums is small. The nigerian market cant absorb more than one large site. Nigerians also think typically, e.g everybody raves over BB, when in other countries its not even the rave.
Nairaland, has taken almost 10 years to gain 1million members.
In the U.S, they're countless forums like NL, all drops in the bucket.

Biblically, God says what you sow is what you reap..
and God bless the wicked and the righteous. if you work hard , you'll eat the fruit of your labor, God isnt unjust, he doesnt need you to worship him to allow you enjoy ur labour.
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by kambo(m): 5:33am On May 12, 2013
ooman:

that shows how much atheism can make one productive

similar counter arguments could be made for christianity. so these argument is invalid.
But i do see that , God reserves the best for himself. This is a trend even in world history.
America , as a nation founded on christian principles , has affected more nations on earth than any other nation.
entertainment,education,the internet, - all has the American stamp on it.
The software seun used to create this forum, has american marking all over.
So the greater credit should be given to the creator of the engine that run's NL.
On the technological feat bases, seun,is a strategic and proactive user. mean while in the software world,
accolades go to the innovators. seun doesnt fall into that category.
e.g
zuckerberg - co wrote facebook . technical maverick.
stall man -
google -
gates,Bill -
etc - all these guys built the technology that brought them fame. not just download a software, tweak it,reconfigure and deploy.
so think before lumping..

However,that said, credit should be given to whom credit is due.
seun has done a great job starting NL.
other christians/non atheist have also done great jobs starting something.. . it cuts both ways.
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 5:40am On May 12, 2013
"The beauty of religious mania is that it has the power to explain everything. Once God (or Satan) is accepted as the first cause of everything which happens in the mortal world, nothing is left to chance... logic can be happily tossed out the window". --Stephen King
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by 4cassavasticks: 5:44am On May 12, 2013
Atheism is the humongously stupid idea that whole universes can magically pop out of nowhere.

I have never seen anything that beats that kind of foolishness.
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by 4cassavasticks: 5:45am On May 12, 2013
....officer gestapo kisses his master's bottom
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 5:53am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks: Atheism is the humongously stupid idea that whole universes can magically pop out of nowhere.

Troll..
Atheism is disbelief in God not a stance on the origin of the universe... I hope you can process that..

2. If God can pop out of nowhere, why can't the universe do same?
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 6:05am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks:
Fool. . . .

If the universe can pop out of nowhere, why can't every thing else do the same? why can't unicorns, flying pigs, people and mosquitoes pop out of nowhere?

You see how foolish you are? You actually believe the world is a magical place where things magically appear and disappear. You are mentally deranged

maybe the symbol 'A' would be the first letter of the alphabet all by itself, with or without human influence.. Language just popped out of nowhere and became intelligent all on its own?

And he goes back to his ramble... lol..
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by 4cassavasticks: 6:11am On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:

And he goes back to his ramble... lol..
hehehehehe....and he keeps denying logic as his ass keeps getting ripped open
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 6:49am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks:
hehehehehe....and he keeps denying logic as his ass keeps getting ripped open

4Cassava D!cks

more appropriate
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by kambo(m): 7:01am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks: Atheism is the humongously stupid idea that whole universes can magically pop out of nowhere.

i tell u. Of all ditches to fall into it has 2 b d undiguised glaring unmistakable pit of a barefaced un feigned blatant in-your-face Lie. Evolution isnt even a universally accepted scientific theory , many scientist reject it.
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by 4cassavasticks: 7:03am On May 12, 2013
kambo:

i tell u. Of all ditches to fall into it has 2 b d undiguised glaring unmistakable pit of a barefaced un feigned blatant in-your-face Lie. Evolution isnt even a universally accepted scientific theory , many scientist reject it.
erhm. . . .evolution IS a universally accepted scientific theory. Go and read a book ignoramus
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 7:03am On May 12, 2013
kambo:

And atheism has nothing to do with science. It's a philosophical stance on the existence of God.. Even if some scientists reject evolution, some atheist also do not accept it(or even bother, like in my case) while some theists do believe in it..

Personally, the origin of the universe doesn't really bother me. The more we ask, the more we will ask...
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by kambo(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2013
4cassava sticks:
erhm. . . .evolution IS a universally accepted scientific theory. Go and read a book ignoramus
stp actg like an atheists endg evry sentence wth an insult. Or ar u 1.
U dnt know wat universal means or wat acceptance means.. Or u ar unaware of d counter debates in d scientifc community.
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 12, 2013
kambo:
U dnt know wat universal means or wat acceptance means.. Or u ar unaware of d counter debates in d scientifc community.

See liar......religious people are the biggest liars on earth!

Produce one scientific paper that claims that evolution is false- the theory is false.

Liar.....back up your claims now
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by kambo(m): 7:19am On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:

And atheism has nothing to do with science. It's a philosophical stance on the existence of God.. Even if some scientists reject evolution, some atheist also do not accept it(or even bother, like in my case) while some theists do believe in it..

Personally, the origin of the universe doesn't really bother me. The more we ask, the more we will ask...
really.
But d thrust of intellectual refuttal of God is provded by evolutionary propositions, among others. Evo is a main thrust. Ur philosofcl stance demands physcl evidence infact u dnt blv cuz of lack of physcl evdnce provg d exstence of God.
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by Nobody: 7:23am On May 12, 2013
kambo:
really.
But d thrust of intellectual refuttal of God is provded by evolutionary propositions, among others. Evo is a main thrust. Ur philosofcl stance demands physcl evidence infact u dnt blv cuz of lack of physcl evdnce provg d exstence of God.
I believe that religious gods (yahweh, allah, bla blah) do not exist.
As to the origin of the universe, I make no claim.

'GOD', in my opinion, is an idea that seeks to fill that void. Feel free to hold on to it. Also be ready to provide evidence when you make claims that this 'GOD' wrote a book and speaks/interacts with people. These are my views.

Simple.
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by 4cassavasticks: 7:24am On May 12, 2013
kambo:
Idiot, I am a theist and there is no law that says that only atheists have the right to insult.

Do you understand the meaning of universal? there are still ibo people like muskeeto arguing that they are biafrans. Does that mean that it is not universally accepted that ibos are nigerians?
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by 4cassavasticks: 7:28am On May 12, 2013
Logicboy03:
See liar......religious people are the biggest liars on earth!

Produce one scientific paper that claims that evolution is false- the theory is false.

Liar.....back up your claims now
shut up logicliar, i am sure fools like you will not even understand a scientific paper even if they saw one but you feel very happy to insult another person about a field where you are both laymen. You are really a foolish fool
Re: Christianity VS Islam Vs Atheism...which Has Created More Foolishness? by 4cassavasticks: 7:31am On May 12, 2013
musKeeto:
I believe that religious gods (yahweh, allah, bla blah) do not exist.
As to the origin of the universe, I make no claim.
no you do. you think magic did it

'GOD', in my opinion, is an idea that seeks to fill that void. Feel free to hold on to it. Also be ready to provide evidence when you make claims that this 'GOD' wrote a book and speaks/interacts with people. These are my views.
as I said, your problem is not logic it is fanatical dogma to a magical universe. you are the same as those that believe in gods writing books

(1) (2) (3)

End Time Is Here Take A Look(photo) / Masturbation Is A Spirit Not A Habit. / Israel Houghton - 'I Have Not Been Fired' Following Divorce, New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.