Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,600 members, 7,865,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:22 PM

---------- - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ---------- (1122 Views)

N800,000 Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Please Advice / Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? / How Can I Open A Zenith Bank Account From Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

---------- by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 11, 2013
----------
Re: ---------- by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 11, 2013
Re: ---------- by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 11, 2013
cheesy
Re: ---------- by mrman2(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2013
weirdkay: Hello fellow nairalanders, i am Kazeem Jimoh, i've been on the internet since 2010 looking for ways to make money online......to tell you guys the truth i've fallen into many scams and bought many products which promise to teach me the neccessary tinz i need to know about making money legally from the internet......but i've never made a dime!.......just as i was about giving up hope i came across this site www.gigaid..com ...... i read everything i saw there, was convinced nd bought the product there (sincerely the cheapest i've bought so far)...... wen i recieved ma product, i applied wat the product explained and just yesterday, i recieved a credit alert from ma local bank (zenith bank) and 2 ma greatest suprise, it was 2X d amount i paid for the product. i was so amazed because that was the first payment i've ever recieved from the internet since i started. so i decided to share it with ma fellow nairalanders who were in d same shoes with me!
I would have taken you serious if you hadn't written "ma" instead of "my"
Re: ---------- by Nobody: 8:16am On May 12, 2013
mr_man: I would have taken you serious if you hadn't written "ma" instead of "my"

nice observation bro! thanks for d correction!
Re: ---------- by Nobody: 8:55am On May 12, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Am Interested In Any Entrepreneur Training Or Seminar In Lagos / Ghana's Saltpond Oil Platform Cover Up For Stolen Nigeria Crude? / Oil And Gas Business Of All ( People Must Buy Fuel )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.