Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? (9626 Views)

The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card / Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best / Visa Credit Card That Is Acceptable At Clickbank, Amazon, Commissionjunction Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by debabs: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2009
I need you help Nairalander, I have this GTB Bank Mastercard (Credit Card) but I have been frustrated in using it. It only work in some site but not at CLICKBANK.

Whenever I use it at clickbank this message always come up Unable to process your order at this time (0)

Have you ever across something like that.

I want to know, a credit card or debit card that can be easily process in Clickbank. Do you have any?

Share your view.
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by 7mm: 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2009
Hello Dear,

Please visit www.graphcard.com, create a free personal account, fund it through www.virtualterminalnetwork.com, then within 5 minutes you will be able to generate a virtual visa debit card which you will use to buy whatever you need from any website, clickbank inclusive,

Cards from nigerian banks are not accepted on all website.

But you can use the one generated from graphcard, it is accepted worldwide.

Good luck!
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by debabs: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2009
Thanks

Before I posted this message, I have tried Graphcard, I got their Visa Debit Card, but Clickbank rejected it, I contact them, they asked to rollover my amount from the Visa Account, and asked me to place my order using Personal Shopper.

so what do you think of them.

They cant help.
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by surveycash(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2009
MOst Nigerian credit cards are not acceptable online especially on clickbank. This is because of the IP issue. Once CB notices you are using Nigerian IP, the give you error messages like "unable to procss at this time error (0)". I have tried using proxies like indirectconnection, dutysite, proxyshop and proxyvampire but all could not accept my card.

I have encountered this problem before not until I got a solution from a friend who has IP software. I just do my shopping on his laptop with no complains.

If you need any product on CB, www . epaynaira . net

Fast and reliable!
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by akinalabi(m): 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2009
Talk to Fisayo of www.epaymonster.com and I guarantee
he'll sort you out.
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 23, 2009
hello, i have solutions to your clickbank problems.If your card is not acceptable ,or you dont have a paypal to pay for an item in clickbank.Just sent me a mail: olayanjugto@yahoo.com or better still send me a buzz on yahoo messanger and your item will be purchased for you within hours.

Thanks
MR TAIWO
tel:- 08052445026
email:- olayanjugto@yahoo.com
yahoo messanger id:- olayanjugto

One of my resent customer from Adamawa state is mustapha
his contact is here you can ask from him directly:

mustyratty@gmail.com
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2009
this is another person`s contact whom i have served successfully.

winnatdammy@yahoo.com
damilola is the name from ijebu ode

u can contact him and ask about my services if u are in doubt

thanks

Mr Taiwo
olayanjugto@yahoo.com
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by mczekjones: 8:06pm On Apr 09, 2009
I use my virtual debit card to make order on click bank anytime and anyday may be there is somthing you are forgeting to do
go through www.proxyrat.com that is what i use

if you are still having problem send me the link to the site i will help you make the order

my email: mcsolutions@v.
phone no: 08065319719

free of charge
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by diamondlo: 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2009
A better credit card for free,it works both in local transactions and international transaction(online transactions) it very easy and above all its free.Try it,if u convinced tell ur friends about it.Here is the link http://www.help.cccenter.biz/?id=Diasee2003
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by denobleman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2009
Though I don't use GTBank Prepaid Master Card,I don't agree with the assertion here that Nigerian Prepaid credit cards are no good for purchases from online marketplace like clickbank.com

For the years i have been on the internet doing biz on the internet from Onitsha.I have had cause to pay for domain name registration,webhosting, Pro Autoresponder, ebooks and other info packs from clickbank.com etc with a prepaid master card from a Nigerian Bank.

Ok, which bank?

My card comes from other bank than from the ZENITH BANK that you know.

The problem that is occassionally being experienced is not peculiar to Nigeria but rather a case of the merchant asking payments from residents within a particular Geo area which could a nation,region or even a state within a nation .

So let no one tell stories here
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by debabs: 10:32am On May 01, 2009
Thanks everyone, and Appreciate your post.

What I know is that, it did not work, at all, I only need it in clickbank so clickbank do reject it.

Regards
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by harrymoore(m): 4:15am On May 05, 2009
Hi,

Clickbank will never accept your Nigeria credit card whether master or VISA card. Period!
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by johndoe200: 6:56pm On May 06, 2009
You can get a good debit card from  www.opujoe.com

I got mine from them and it works at clickbank!!!
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by nigboy(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2009
What have Nigerians done to Clickbank

Is it not time we develop our own clickbank
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 22, 2009
what do expect when the bad ones among you people have shown their negative side to the outside world. everyone must carry the cross of the atrocities others committed.
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by Erhagbe(m): 10:12am On Sep 15, 2010
Hallo, my good friend. Do you that you can get free credit card from Zenith bank to do your online purchases? You can apply for the card online by logging on to www.zenithbank.com

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by fxjunkie(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by tEsLim(m): 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2010
Maybe get a real Platinum card from intercontinental i use that online. ITs a dollar debit card

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by infogenius(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2010
Erhagbe:

Hallo, my good friend. Do you that you can get free credit card from Zenith bank to do your online purchases? You can apply for the card online by logging on to www.zenithbank.com

Zenith will never give you anything free. You pay $20 for their card not
to mention the money they cut when you make a purchase online.

tEsLim:

Maybe get a real Platinum card from intercontinental i use that online. ITs a dollar debit card

Have you tried using it at clickbank? Clickbank does not want to consciously have anything to do with 9ja.
I am meant to believe unless you have a foreingn card,foreign I.P .Clickbank will not sell.
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by surveycash(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2010
infogenius:

Zenith will never give you anything free. You pay $20 for their card not
to mention the money they cut when you make a purchase online.

Have you tried using it at clickbank? Clickbank does not want to consciously have anything to do with 9ja.
I am meant to believe unless you have a foreingn card,foreign I.P .Clickbank will not sell.

We make payments on clickbank

At the click of your mouse, you can now buy products online from anybody, anywhere, and at anytime with your Nigerian Naira (NGN).

ePayNaira [/b]is designed for easy online payments for digital products from reputable vendors and payment merchants using your Naira.

To make purchase online, all you need is to pay the Naira equivalent at the current exchange rate plus our service fee.

With this platform, users can now buy digital products such as ebooks and softwares online with ease with their naira.

We have successfully completed orders for our clients with top merchants like [b]Paypal, ClickBank, 2co, Plimus, Ejunkie, Plimus, Click2Sell e.tc.

Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by alldone(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2011
click bank will certainly not take nigerian cards and if u get virtual cards u need to hide your ip address.
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2012
I can make any payment for you anywhere online even clickbank...

Below is the picture of a PipjetRobot that I bought for a Forex Trader last week via www.pipjetrobot.com

within 1hr he contacted me and you can reach me via my contacts 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6

Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by Ponybiz: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2013
7mm: Hello Dear,

Please visit www.graphcard.com, create a free personal account, fund it through www.virtualterminalnetwork.com, then within 5 minutes you will be able to generate a virtual visa debit card which you will use to buy whatever you need from any website, clickbank inclusive,

Cards from nigerian banks are not accepted on all website.

But you can use the one generated from graphcard, it is accepted worldwide.

Good luck!
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by paymember: 11:58am On Sep 11, 2013
MONETIZE YOUR AUDIENCE/WEBSITE OR BLOG!
Do you have an audience or a knowledge? You can monetize it on ShopKudi. Become a vendor and sell your products or become an affiliate and earn over 90% commission per sales on other peoples product free.
Get paid instantly through cheque or through your bank account.
Log on Now to http://www.shopkudi.com
Internet Sales & Earnings is much more easier!
Re: Which Bank Credit Card Or Debit Is Acceptable At Clickbank? by joeybankz: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
Great Articles

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why Nigerians Must Start Affiliate Marketin Business Today / Banks Under Pressure From Industry Groups To Deepen FX Market / Buhari Endorses CBN’s Flexible FX Market Bid: BusinessDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.