Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

My Question Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Question Jokes (3113 Views)

Please I Need Urgent Answer To My Question. / Pls Is Anything Wrong With My Question? / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 8:19pm On Apr 20, 2008
I give you question joke posting here.  If you already heard this jokes before, please apologize. Jokes is not my bag here on NL! I will give REAL ANSWER after the person on NL posted  his/her answer.

Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2008
Because 7 8 9 grin

old but i still love it cheesy
Re: My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ibkaye

Correct: actually, BECAUSE 7 ate 9!
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2008
uspry1:

@ibkaye

Correct: actually, BECAUSE 7 ate 9!
hehehe oops, i guess i should have spelt it that way instead of using '8', nice one though, keep doing watchu doing wink smiley
Re: My Question Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 20, 2008
good one uspry, send more
Re: My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 8:54pm On Apr 20, 2008
[center]The Forgotten Anniversary [/center]
Ron was in big trouble with his wife. He forgot his wedding anniversary. Naturally his wife was livid. She told him, "Tomorrow morning I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds!! AND IT BETTER BE THERE!!"

The next morning Ron got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, and brought the box back in the house. She opened it and GUESS WHAT SHE GET?
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
LOL BATHROOM SCALE cheesy
Re: My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2008
Dang @ibkaye, THAT IS CORRECT!

Also Ron has been missing since Friday!!! grin
Re: My Question Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2008
dont get this one ibk n uspry
explain
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2008
@Sam
lol the wife told him "Tomorrow morning I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in less then 6 seconds!!" as in when she stands on the scale the arrow goes from 0 to 200 within 6 seconds, meaning the wife is orobo, the husband is calling his wife FATTY BOOM BOOM cheesy get it?
Re: My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 9:12pm On Apr 20, 2008
SAM MILLA:

don't get this one ibk n uspry
explain

@Sam

Briefly, Ron's wife nags knowingly that Ron always forget about their wedding anniversary! I strongly believe that Ron have no idea what kind of wedding annivery gift will be but remembered wife said ", goes from 0 to 200 in less than 6 second" He chose a BATHROOM SCALE for her.

It must be overweight wife he tired of her naggings all those year. So he disappears on the weekend! LOL!
Re: My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2008
A child points his finger to a stranger's ear staring at the same time asking a question:

What is something hold on behind the ear with covered all around the external ear canal?
Re: My Question Jokes by saucekid(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2008
my AK 47 about to blast you off grin
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 20, 2008
hehehe you got me here uspry, i no know o cheesy
Re: My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 9:28pm On Apr 20, 2008
What is something hold on behind the ear with covered all around the external ear canal?

ibkaye:

hehehe you got me here uspry, i no know o cheesy
Yep! Yep! I GOT YOU! I wish you ought see me dancing in motion (I don't know the name of dancing with arms circling)

I decided stop using google anymore. Use my real life experiences I find lot of people asking stupid questions.

ANSWER: a hearing aid behind the ear!

[img]http://www.nidcd.nih.gov/staticresources/health/hearing/images/ha_types.jpg[/img]
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 20, 2008
uspry1:

Yep! Yep! I GOT YOU! I wish you ought see me dancing in motion (I don't know the name of dancing with arms circling)

I decided stop using google anymore. Use my real life experiences I find lot of people asking stupid questions.

ANSWER: a hearing aid behind the ear!

lol! good one, keep em coming hun wink kiss
Re: My Question Jokes by saucekid(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20, 2008
sanctions them to security check
Re: My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2008
Grown Adult asks me question: How do you know when the emergency siren coming behind you while you are driving on the road and you cannot hear at all?
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 20, 2008
light flashing? grin
Re: My Question Jokes by joey007(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2008
bravo
Re: My Question Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2008
bravo for what, thats easy lipsrsealed
Re: My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ibkaye that is Correct: siren flashing is the number one sensitive GETTING ATTENTION to deaf drivers QUICKLY.

That is why most deaf customers have special device with lamp flashing or strobe light for doorbell ring/knock, phone ring, and baby crying!!!
Re: My Question Jokes by uspry1(f): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2008
What is something bed shaking in few minutes that went off automatically?
Re: My Question Jokes by joey007(m): 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2008
but that cant help in this country
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2008
My brother and his girl getting it on in the room next door grin
Re: My Question Jokes by joey007(m): 9:48pm On Apr 20, 2008
who is that ur bro
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 20, 2008
Sam grin
Re: My Question Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2008
hi ibk , i am here darl
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2008
Keku ka imelo? grin
Re: My Question Jokes by SamMilla1(m): 9:57pm On Apr 20, 2008
actually, its KEDU KA IMERE
Re: My Question Jokes by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
ahh, my bad grin ok kedu ka imere? grin
Re: My Question Jokes by gilgee(m): 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2008
Sam my grand mum dey find you. Report immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Can Answer This? *pic / Check The Most Annoying Website In The World! / The Funniest Joke Mehn Am Still Laughing My God....!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.