Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Happy Mother's Day - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Mother's Day (16952 Views)

Happy Mother's Day To All Nairalanders / Happy Mother's Day To All Anglican Mothers In Nairaland ! / Happy Mother's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Mother's Day by Fishout(m): 1:07pm On May 12, 2013
OK ooo.Happy celebration day to all mothers in d world.At d same time.May my mother's soul rest in perfect peace.(amin)
Re: Happy Mother's Day by sagytariusTM1: 1:39pm On May 12, 2013
slimyem: Mother's day be celebrated like 5 times a year..
Haba!!undecided
I think the first one of the yr was for the Anglicans; 2nd one was for Cath's; this third one is probably for Cherubim's; then there will be RCCG's and Winners' as the 4th and 5th respectively for the year as you guessed.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 12, 2013
The children wrote me the sweetest poems
The hubby said the most romantic Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mothers's day to my mother,all good mothers and all expecting to be mothers real soon.
Re: Happy Mother's Day by okeythaone: 2:16pm On May 12, 2013
I want to wish my sweet mum, Mrs Augustine Maha, happy mother's day. love u mum.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother's Day by yomip3t(m): 2:32pm On May 12, 2013
IN NAIJA 365days Na Mother's day. Lazy bones.
Re: Happy Mother's Day by eforce: 3:04pm On May 12, 2013
Re: Happy Mother's Day by Cuddlemii: 5:06pm On May 12, 2013
Happy mother's day mummy. I miss you so much!
Re: Happy Mother's Day by Foxycarol(f): 5:24pm On May 12, 2013
wishing u happy mothers day mum, u re best mum in d world
Re: Happy Mother's Day by Burger01(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2013
caesaraba: How many mothers day do we have in a damn year?!

Ol boy! I tire o o.

Mothers day pass fathers day for nairaland.

sad
Re: Happy Mother's Day by Burger01(m): 5:28pm On May 12, 2013
Rexnegro: Even if mother's day is celebrated 1million times a year , my own Mother who's the bestest Mum on planet earth deserve to be celebrated...!!!

Kpele, omo mummy.

sad
Re: Happy Mother's Day by AdexOmoby(f): 6:25pm On May 12, 2013
caesaraba: How many mothers day do we have in a damn year?!
The United Kingdom's Mother's Day falls on the 10th of March 2013 which we celebrated in Nigeria weeks ago.
Today is for the United States of America (USA)...Just like different countries have their various independence Days.
In the United Kingdom, Mothers Day is not a fixed date but it always falls on the fourth Sunday of Lent which varies on when Easter is.
So for subsequent years, Mother's Day (UK) would fall on March 30, 2014; March 15 (2015); March 6 (2016).
In the USA on the Other hand, Mothers's Day falls on the second Sunday of May and which is as follows May 12, 2013 (which is today), May 11 (2014), May 10 (2015) May 8 (2016).
Take note of this dates and don't forget that traditionally Nigeria celebrates Mothers Day same day with the United Kingdom (because we were colonized under them) so when USA celebrates theirs, do not let it get you confused...
Re: Happy Mother's Day by AdexOmoby(f): 6:26pm On May 12, 2013
Burger01:

Ol boy! I tire o o.

Mothers day pass fathers day for nairaland.

sad
The United Kingdom's Mother's Day falls on the 10th of March 2013 which we celebrated in Nigeria weeks ago.
Today is for the United States of America (USA)...Just like different countries have their various independence Days.
In the United Kingdom, Mothers Day is not a fixed date but it always falls on the fourth Sunday of Lent which varies on when Easter is.
So for subsequent years, Mother's Day (UK) would fall on March 30, 2014; March 15 (2015); March 6 (2016).
In the USA on the Other hand, Mothers's Day falls on the second Sunday of May and which is as follows May 12, 2013 (which is today), May 11 (2014), May 10 (2015) May 8 (2016).
Take note of this dates and don't forget that traditionally Nigeria celebrates Mothers Day same day with the United Kingdom (because we were colonized under them) so when USA celebrates theirs, do not let it get you confused!
Re: Happy Mother's Day by AdexOmoby(f): 6:27pm On May 12, 2013
sagytarius™:
I think the first one of the yr was for the Anglicans; 2nd one was for Cath's; this third one is probably for Cherubim's; then there will be RCCG's and Winners' as the 4th and 5th respectively for the year as you guessed.
Take note of this dates and don't forget that traditionally Nigeria celebrates Mothers Day same day with the United Kingdom (because we were colonized under them) so when USA celebrates theirs, do not let it get you confused!
Re: Happy Mother's Day by steffans(m): 7:50pm On May 12, 2013
Moms

Re: Happy Mother's Day by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 12, 2013
My mom ain't a nler (Thank you jizuz), but she's the best.

I love her too much...... kiss

I hope to become an awesome mother like her.

As my 6 years old brother would say (na woman wrapper o): I love you mommy, you're the best cheesy
Re: Happy Mother's Day by NLGwoodey: 2:56am On May 13, 2013
///

This Mothers' Day bullsh!t is getting played out. Jeeeeesus Christ!

///

Re: Happy Mother's Day by Nobody: 4:56am On May 13, 2013
Such an over-rated holiday..

angry
Re: Happy Mother's Day by Mohammedekete: 7:14am On May 13, 2013
You are on point.am with you for every reason.you are one in a million.
Re: Happy Mother's Day by nenergy(m): 8:38am On May 13, 2013
Oh, so it's Mother's day again? Nawa o! Well, even na everyday no problem.lol

A Nairalander's Song To His Mama On Mothers’ Day! (Audio)
https://www.nairaland.com/1221080/nairalanders-song-mama-mothers-day
Re: Happy Mother's Day by sagytariusTM1: 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
AdexOmoby:
Since we should be celebrating with the UK, why are then celebrating the one for the USA?
Re: Happy Mother's Day by OluwaseunTemmy(f): 5:54pm On May 13, 2013
Happy mother's day to all Sweet mothers, i pray that you will all live long.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is ‘too Much’ To Spend On ‘aso Ebi’ / My Registry & Traditional Wedding / Bitter Kola For Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.