Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Happy Birthday To Me - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Happy Birthday To Me (697 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me / >>>Happy Birthday To Idowuogbo<<< / Happy Birthday To My Love Yinkalink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Me by ebamma(m): 8:02am On May 12, 2013
Decades ago a boy was born, to one beautiful fair lady, the day of his birth, garri was served to all those who came to share in the family's joy,
The boy grew up fast, when he was a kid, he always said that he wanted to be an engineer, but when he reached secondary school he realised that to pass physics, chemistry and further maths no be beans, so he switched to art, and studied economics
The boy loves arsenal football club, enjoys watching spartacus and games of throne, loves eating garri,loves phucking atleast two girls a week,and dreams of phucking rihanna someday,
That boy was me,
all well wishers who wish to celebrate this good day with me, should visit me at my house at Number 10 maimuna street maiduguri, borno state,
Guns and bombs will be very plenty, please endeavour to come with a bullet proof vest

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me by bingbagbo(m): 10:29am On May 12, 2013
happy birthday bro......

may you grow to be 41 embarassedhappy birthday bro......
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by Nobody: 11:36am On May 12, 2013
HBD dearie
Re: Happy Birthday To Me by SlyIg(f): 6:28pm On May 12, 2013
Ado ok my bros!
Remember to serve them with 'edikang iwa' too. Lolsssss...

(1) (Reply)

Aboki D Actor ! / Akpors And D Police Man / Do You Find This Funny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.