Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,252 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Aboki D Actor ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Aboki D Actor ! (698 Views)

When Aboki Goes On His First Date (photo) / Aboki's Now Learn Shoemaker With O Level. (photo) / Aboki Explains Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aboki D Actor ! by Alveez(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2013
Na so I hear story of movie producers wey go use person house to shoot movie scene. They needed someone to act the role of a gate man so they offered the Aboki at the house some money to act the role.The director gave the Aboki a brand new cutlass and told him to give a pretense chase behind the star actor who was acting the role of a thief."If you hear me say "action" make you run after am o, just do as I say....you hear.". The Aboki nodded in affirmation.Na em Director shout "action", star actor take off and aboki begin pursue am round the compound, as dem dey reach fence na so director shouted "cut, cut, cut".O! boy!!!!!Star actor still dey Igbobi oooo!!.
Lolzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd To Organise Testimonial For Howard Webb / Shout Out To Those That Bathe With Salty Warm Water / ............The Ebo...What? Joke.............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.