Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? (1006 Views)

Do You Avoid Sex Scenes When Watching TV Or Movie? / Ever Been Emotional While Watching A Movie? / Some More Ways To Know You Are Watching A Nigerian Film (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by Donmichaelz(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2013
Even though many of us will want to "Form" ironman,the truth is that except you are not a human being,there are some movies you will watch and will or almost cry.I have never cried though but i almost after watching one indian love film.I dont knw if these applies to NOLLYWOOD... cool have you ever cried or stil cry when watching a movie?

Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by Dyt(f): 11:25am On May 12, 2013
Hav always cried most especially india movies
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by sweettease(f): 11:34am On May 12, 2013
The one i can remember right now is
[size=16pt]My Sister's Keeper[/size]
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
[img]http://mixof26letters.files./2011/04/sisters-keeper-collage.jpg[/img]
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by Dyt(f): 11:47am On May 12, 2013
^ I cried ehn
Watched at d cinema bt didn't feel embarrassed sha
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by Tolexander: 11:50am On May 12, 2013
Sure!
By reflex, had 2 drops of tear dripped before realising i was watching these films.

Moremi by Duro Ladipo

Iru Esin by Ebun Oloyede

Aye by Yekinni Ajileye!
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by Dyt(f): 11:53am On May 12, 2013
EWURO by Ajirebi
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by windows8: 12:07pm On May 12, 2013
Amargedon and hotel rwanda made me cry back then, I smiled after that though and taught about the whole tin again.
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by Tolexander: 12:09pm On May 12, 2013
windows8: Amargedon and hotel rwanda made me cry back then, I smiled after that though and taught about the whole tin again.
what about sometime in April?
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by sweettease(f): 12:13pm On May 12, 2013
^^^yea...sometime in April and Hotel Rwanda cry cry cry
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:57pm On May 12, 2013
A tear is way too expensive for me to lose it to a movie talkless crying. When I actually know that its a movie.
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by gluv01(f): 2:06pm On May 12, 2013
Hmmmmmm...I just cried last night

I can't mention the names coz in almost every movie I watch, I'm more likely to cry than a tear drop.
I'm the emotional type, so I prefer soft movies to 'actor and bose'...

>3 Idiots was both hilarious and emotional
>Robin hood...When Robin's girlfriend was killed(omo I cried that my elder siblings couldn't believe). She was like the reason I watched the movie..
>Teen spirit
>Radio rebels
>You are my pet
>200 pound beauty
>First flood love in Thailand
>Speak
And so many others, forgotten their names made me cry out my eyes
Re: Have You Cried When Watching A Movie? by sweettease(f): 2:44pm On May 12, 2013
^^^i shed a few drops wen i saw 3idiots and it was hilarious indeed

ULSHERLAN: When I actually know that its a movie.
I only remind myself about this wen am seeing a suspense movie dat is threatening to make my heart jump into my mouth and the problem with dis is dat you won't enjoy the movie to its fullest

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Giving Angelo A Lap Dance / Telemundo Soap Operas; Which Of The Series Is Your Best? / [video]:genevieve NNAJI In Ice Bucket Challenge,nominates Aliko Dangote,psquare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.