Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,409 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng (1036 Views)

Pls Review Www.ebusinessinfos.com / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng by whalleh: 8:15pm On May 12, 2013
Hello guys in the house, please help me review www.oilandgasforum.com.ng

I will welcome all your criticisms, corrections, suggestions, advice, and propositions.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 12, 2013
Wat do u want me to review about d forum?
Woiw!!! Nice one, just took a very brief review, it is fantastic!!! U got vision bro! Keep it up! I'll quickly register n become a member, buh u gotta promise one tin. Wen it gets all bloomy U won't become as arrogant as seun (NL owner) dat won't be 9c. Well done bro keep it up n mek it all blossom! U got a member
Re: Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng by whalleh: 9:27pm On May 12, 2013
Raymondenyi: Wat do u want me to review about d forum?
Woiw!!! Nice one, just took a very brief review, it is fantastic!!! U got vision bro! Keep it up! I'll quickly register n become a member, buh u gotta promise one tin. Wen it gets all bloomy U won't become as arrogant as seun (NL owner) dat won't be 9c. Well done bro keep it up n mek it all blossom! U got a member

@Raymondenyi THanks for the appraisal. I so much appreciate it.
Please guys, I still need more opinions pls. Thanks in advance
Re: Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng by Nobody: 4:48am On May 13, 2013
Dude the site looks really nice..very simply laid out.....but on the registration page it says "Please enter your mobile phone number" that kinda through me off a little... it almost made mme not want to register...why do you need the phone number?....I think that might discourage some people not to register.....because i don't think that's necessary to have on the registration page......but ive registered though.... Mr Knowitall......and also...you have too many categories for a brand new forum I stopped counting at 35 thats waaaay too much...just start with about 8-10 trust me this is enough for now..or you will just get tired and discouraged.....and ill suggest you have some categories with these tittles....News, Entertainment, Politics, fashion, Romance, sports, and culture...these keywords will help your SEO..because these are some of the most searched keywords for Nigeria..so create a lot of threads with these keywords in them...although your competition is very stiff to be honest...for example, Nairaland is a massive site that gets updated daily with hundreds of pages packed with nice keywords....so you are facing a up hill battle for sure...but its doable..[b]but you have to be innovative...think outside the box thats the only way.[/b]...but one thing that can make this easier is to carve a niche for your site...another example, nairaland has become one big tribal bashing site...almost every section of this site you see people bashing yorubas, ibgos, hausa etc etc...maybe you want your site to be known for logical and fun debates without the tribal bashing....just something different....and another thing is....try and do some SEO to target Ghanaian traffic because..they just discovered oil in the country... and there inst a single good forum in the entire country.....its worth a try....CHEERS
Re: Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng by whalleh: 11:22am On May 13, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Dude the site looks really nice..very simply laid out.....but on the registration page it says "Please enter your mobile phone number" that kinda through me off a little... it almost made mme not want to register...why do you need the phone number?....I think that might discourage some people not to register.....because i don't think that's necessary to have on the registration page......but ive registered though.... Mr Knowitall......and also...you have too many categories for a brand new forum I stopped counting at 35 thats waaaay too much...just start with about 8-10 trust me this is enough for now..or you will just get tired and discouraged.....and ill suggest you have some categories with these tittles....News, Entertainment, Politics, fashion, Romance, sports, and culture...these keywords will help your SEO..because these are some of the most searched keywords for Nigeria..so create a lot of threads with these keywords in them...although your competition is very stiff to be honest...for example, Nairaland is a massive site that gets updated daily with hundreds of pages packed with nice keywords....so you are facing a up hill battle for sure...but its doable..[b]but you have to be innovative...think outside the box thats the only way.[/b]...but one thing that can make this easier is to carve a niche for your site...another example, nairaland has become one big tribal bashing site...almost every section of this site you see people bashing yorubas, ibgos, hausa etc etc...maybe you want your site to be known for logical and fun debates without the tribal bashing....just something different....and another thing is....try and do some SEO to target Ghanaian traffic because..they just discovered oil in the country... and there inst a single good forum in the entire country.....its worth a try....CHEERS

Whaoo. Thanks a lot for those salient points you made. Thats a whole lot to chew for me. However, I will try my possible best and with help and encouragement from people like you, I know www.oilandgasforum.com.ng will get there someday soon.

Thanks so much once again for all the criticisms and suggestions. They are well appreciated.

Thanks

Adewale Odubiyi
Re: Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng by whalleh: 12:26pm On May 14, 2013
Hello guys in the house, please we still need your reviews on Nigeria Oil & Gas Forum - www.oilandgasforum.com.ng

We will welcome all your criticisms, corrections, suggestions, advice, and propositions.

Thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng by Napolitano(m): 7:31pm On May 14, 2013
It looks cool and matured. Please remove that dialog box prompting people to register on the top.
Re: Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng by whalleh: 8:03pm On May 14, 2013
Napolitano: It looks cool and matured. Please remove that dialog box prompting people to register on the top.

Thanks so much. Your review is well appreciated. Thanks
Re: Please Help Me Review Www.oilandgasforum.com.ng by whalleh: 2:14pm On May 19, 2013
Hello guys in the house, please we still need your reviews on Nigeria Oil & Gas Forum - www.oilandgasforum.com.ng

We will welcome all your criticisms, corrections, suggestions, advice, and propositions.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Download GSM Number Generator Here / Why SMF Admins Must Be Careful With Free SMF Mods - My Experience / Two Ways To Make Money Online With Jumia Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.