Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com (2267 Views)

Hi. I'm Jide Ogunsanya; Owner Of Ogbongeblog.com. Ask Me Anything! / Has Anyone Noticed That Ogbongeblog Has Been Down Since? / Help Review Www.9jaboys.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com by ogbongzky(m): 6:53am On Sep 18, 2011
Hi,

Please, i will like you to take a close look at www.ogbongeblog.com and tell me what you like and dislike about the blog.

God bless you as you take your time to help me with this.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com by mundus(m): 7:13am On Sep 18, 2011
I'm a young guy with great prospect in blogging, In trying to build myself up i was introduced to your blog, bro it has been wonderful since then, I've learnt wonderful new things from them, I am now looking up to you as a model in my chosen carreer, www.ogbongeblog.com is simply the best, I promise to spread the gospel. www.martinuwakwe..com
Re: Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com by ogbongzky(m): 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2011
I am glad you have been learning from my blog. Your blog is ok but you still have some stuffs to fix. You can move chat bkx on the right sidebar, down the page. More so, your adsense ads are not blending with your colour scheme. The background of your ad blocks should be the same with that of your blog. The text colour of your ads should also be the same with the text colour of your posts. This will help alot in attracing clicks. Hope you will join the BloggersLab on Facebook so you can connect with other active bloggers out there.
Re: Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com by mundus(m): 6:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
Once more I must thank you for making out time to visit my blog and the professional advice. I will make sure I correct it by this night, I'm joining the bloggerslab right away, I appreciate the help
Re: Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com by ogbongzky(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2011
Its nothing bro. When you join the BloggersLab, you will meet other bloggers that will help you review your blog and share ideas with you. Its a big family and we keep learning there everyday. www./bloggerslab
Re: Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com by mundus(m): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2011
Pls i'm finding it difficult to move the cbox and feedjit down the blog, After moving them down in the layout they still remain where they were
Re: Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com by ogbongzky(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2011
Make sure you click SAVE after moving them before viewing your blog.
Re: Can You Please Review Www.ogbongeblog.com by obienotes(m): 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hello Martin,nice blog,but like Jide said,you need a whole lot of work,try getting some free widgets.try my blog www.Facebookcoolupdates..com when you get there click on free scripts then get some scripts,unfortunately I've had some very tasking projects so I've not added many but the one there would do quite well for you

(1) (Reply)

Some Useful Wordpress Plugins I Use / Check Nairaland Fact File Here...its Worth And More / Help! My Gmail Account Disappeared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.