Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Is It Idea To Be Eating While Waking on The Street. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is It Idea To Be Eating While Waking on The Street. (740 Views)

Ban On Ogogoro Is Anti-cultural And A Bad Idea / Rep Your Nickname And Give The Idea Behind It / The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Idea To Be Eating While Waking on The Street. by diji04(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2013
Sometimes people normally eat things lyk groundnut and biscuit while walking on the street. My question is that is it right or normal for someone to eat while walking on the street.
Re: Is It Idea To Be Eating While Waking on The Street. by ifyalways(f): 11:39pm On May 12, 2013
Not ideal but do-able. When strolling within my estate streets i can chew nuts,but just an street?thats a no no.

(1) (Reply)

Arabs In Their Own Words...quite Funny / Is Nairaland Really Doing The Work Of Fostering/promoting Nigerian Unity? / Video: LASTMA Official Caught Taking Bribe From Motorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.