Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Need A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Wife (3265 Views)

I Am Looking For A Wife..... / German Base Looking For A Wife / I Need A Virgin Graduate Or Undergraduate For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Wife by Mynd44: 8:30pm On May 13, 2013
GoodSamaritan:

Why?
Cos it seems the powers of this world have a hand on your case. Maybe you don offend person.

I suggest you go for deliverance celestial type(the ones they do with brooms and they flog the demon out)
grin
Re: I Need A Wife by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On May 13, 2013
GoodSamaritan:

Why?
U need to fight dat spirit holding ur joy and happiness. Haba! u no knack but dem dey bring belle come meet u, it don pass student matter o! Something is seriously wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 8:38pm On May 13, 2013
[quote
author=sweet-tease]
Agreed, hav not seen a 22 year old graduate married to a 41+ year old
student either.

BTW, if you find a girl with all the listed qualities, you are xtremely
lucky. Try not to piss her off by feeling too full of yourself![/quote]

[quote
author=sweet-tease]
Agreed, hav not seen a 22 year old graduate married to a 41+ year old
student either.

BTW, if you find a girl with all the listed qualities, you are xtremely
lucky. Try not to piss her off by feeling too full of yourself![/quote]

You are so wrong lady. There are so many guys here of my age who are married to 21/22yrs old graduates, most of whom are from private universities in Nigeria.

You don't semi to get it. Am here in Georgia on scholarship. I don't need a lady who would be depending on me too much. Of course, Am blessed & can take care of my wife all through my study period if she is not the too demanding type.

There are so many white ladies here of that age bracket, dying to marry black guy at all cost, but I have a choice. I wanna marry a lady who can prepare me akpu, pounded yam and all manner of African delicacy. If I wanna marry a white lady of 22 today, it won't cost me anything
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 8:44pm On May 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
Cos it seems the powers of this world have a hand on your case. Maybe you don offend person.

I suggest you go for deliverance celestial type(the ones they do with brooms and they flog the demon out)
grin

because I didn't sleep with the ladies while in courtship, abi?

What a shame! I so much pity u
Re: I Need A Wife by Dyt(f): 8:45pm On May 13, 2013
Y'all don't get it
Dis man wants a slave as a wife
After he has sampled every patient, he wants a clean woman
Go ur village na
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 13, 2013
You fool. Its not only Africans who can cook African food.
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 9:08pm On May 13, 2013
Dyt: Y'all don't get it
Dis man wants a slave as a wife
After he has sampled every patient, he wants a clean woman
Go ur village na

Every doctor can never be the same. I've chosen to be different
Re: I Need A Wife by Dyt(f): 9:12pm On May 13, 2013
Yimu
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 9:15pm On May 13, 2013
[quote
author=Idowuogbo]
U need to fight dat spirit holding ur joy and happiness. Haba! u no
knack but dem dey bring belle come meet u, it don pass student matter o!
Something is seriously wrong somewhere.[/quote]

Don't be confused. There nothing wrong with me.p If I wanna marry a white girl, I'll wed within a month. But I want a Nigerian from any tribe. Period. Unfortunately the ones I've met aren't what God desires for me. Truth is, I've not met my wife yet.

Hear this: I met a virgin lady in church in 2008 & proposed to her for marriage. We courted for 2 years. All through the 2 years, we quarreled almost every time we met. She refused to take me to her mom or give me her mom's phone number. She insisted I'll only see her mom after our wedding. She knew everyone in my family. I never had a girlfriend in my life, so she was warmly welcome to my family without anyone objecting to it. I was so open to her & wanted to marry her by all means despite the odds. When she told me she didn't know how to cook, I confided in my mom to teach her, which she was willing to do but she never wanted to see my mom.

At a point she started staying away from me. She repeatedly said she regretted accepting my proposal. That she would have consented to the proposal of one Emeka who was wealthy if not that he is a drunkard. She began to nag about virtually everything. At that point, I decided to let her go.

She is simply not meant for me!
Re: I Need A Wife by Dyt(f): 9:23pm On May 13, 2013
Ok truth b told, I hav a very pretty pastor cousin, she's 26
Serving
Bt u too old, 41? Loun loun
Oga o
Re: I Need A Wife by sweettease(f): 9:53pm On May 13, 2013
GoodSamaritan:

@idowuogbo
Don't jump into quick conclusions because you may be very very wrong after all.

Hear this: I was once engaged to a student & sponsored her in the university & never had sex with her since we're both Christians & met in the church. To my surprise, she graduated & came back home with pregnancy for another man. When confronted she claimed it was because I refused to have sex with her until we get married.

I left her & dated another student from the church. When she started making passes for sex, I begged her to let us marry, she declined, claiming she's still in school. But she ended up pregnant for another man while in 300 level.

Another pretty student nurse did the same & left last year because I didn't have sex with her.

Now, if I were you elder brother, will you ask me to date a student?
Oops! My post came in before i saw dis. I want to go all defensive about what i typed and your response but am taking it all back cos hav suffered dis no-premarital sex thing first hand and i know what the cost can be wen you are with the wrong person.
Don't stop praying about it and pray that God gives you what you need rather than what you want.
GOODLUCK!
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 10:24pm On May 13, 2013
@sweet-test, thanks a million
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 10:39pm On May 13, 2013
Dyt: Ok truth b told, I hav a very pretty pastor cousin, she's 26
Serving
Bt u too old, 41? Loun loun
Oga o

I look younger than my age. I may even look younger than your friend. If u see me u can hardly believe Am 41+ because I don't womanize, don't smoke, don't drink and don't worry at all.
Re: I Need A Wife by Dyt(f): 10:47pm On May 13, 2013
Bt she's yoruba and not bursty
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 11:06pm On May 13, 2013
Dyt: Bt she's yoruba and not bursty

Let me see her pictures or fb profile first. My email address is amreally4u@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 1:02am On May 14, 2013
@OP so r u 41 virgin then?
Re: I Need A Wife by Nobody: 1:10am On May 14, 2013
Geminilove: @OP so r u 41 virgin then?

I dont think it really matters if he is a virgin or not.. If he is chosing to NOW wait until marriage then that is his choice. I didnt see him say the lady had to be a virgin, just that she had to wait until marriage with him.
Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 1:18am On May 14, 2013
@OP all these demands wow, is this christian like? Not even kind, patient but She must be tall, slim, busty, beautiful, irresistible & impressively dishy!

you are 41+ so your 45 or 50 is what your saying really. It does matter if you you look younger than your age you cant cheat nature. I look 25 but I am not so let deal with facts.

tell the truth how many kids do you have? 41 + but i bet you got at least 2 kids.

why you in rush to get married in 3mths, r u unhealthy?

what are you offering a 22-30yrs girl you say: 41+, single, never married, a graduate, tall, slim, handsome, friendly, a sound born again Christian, a businessman & travels alot

Get in line you a dime a dozen
Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 1:25am On May 14, 2013
GoodSamaritan:

I look younger than my age. I may even look younger than your friend. If u see me u can hardly believe Am 41+ because I don't womanize, don't smoke, don't drink and don't worry at all.

@OP if you were this good no offence you be taken by now.

My brother said to me couple years ago if a black guy of any value is 40 and single he either gay, divorced or got issues.

you dont worry lol hilarous

Idowuogbo you took words out of mouth Something is seriously wrong somewhere(U need to fight dat spirit holding ur joy and happiness. Haba! u no
Something is seriously wrong somewhere.[/quote])

@OP whether you marrying white, black, brown, red or red it doesn't matter a black man get choice oooooooooooooo they are in high demand. My cousin at 39 left his oyinbo girlfriend of 6yrs met a black girl within 3mths and was married to her in the eight month of the relationship. You keep saying we our confused i think it you that doesnt want to face fact. it not hard for black man to get married you been on the matter since 2008 no way. If you were a black women that would be a different story
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 10:13am On May 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I dont think it really matters if he is a virgin or not.. If he is chosing to NOW wait until marriage then that is his choice. I didnt see him say the lady had to be a virgin, just that she had to wait until marriage with him.

Am a virgin but Am not demanding that the lady must be a virgin.

That's the way I have chosen to live my life. Period!
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 10:22am On May 14, 2013
Geminilove:

@OP if you were this good no offence you be taken by now.

My brother said to me couple years ago if a black guy of any value is 40 and single he either gay, divorced or got issues.

you dont worry lol hilarous

Idowuogbo you took words out of mouth Something is seriously wrong somewhere(U need to fight dat spirit holding ur joy and happiness. Haba! u no
Something is seriously wrong somewhere.)

@OP whether you marrying white, black, brown, red or red it doesn't matter a black man get choice oooooooooooooo they are in high demand. My cousin at 39 left his oyinbo girlfriend of 6yrs met a black girl within 3mths and was married to her in the eight month of the relationship. You keep saying we our confused i think it you that doesnt want to face fact. it not hard for black man to get married you been on the matter since 2008 no way. If you were a black women that would be a different story

Yes, I don't worry over what so many people worry about. I simply look forward; I don't

look backward. That's the rule if you must live long and enjoy your days on earth.

Your brother is not God. He doesn't hold the key of my life, but God does. The Bible says,

"There is time to everything". Your time is not my time. God's time is always the best. I

have seen many people who rushed to marry, but today they are so said they did so early.

If you know what I know and experienced what I experienced you won't talk like that.

For your information, if I date you and during courtiship I discover we aren't compatible, I'll break up quietly. I won't rush because of age. Noooo. I would ensure I have what I want because I like to live long and I know some women are nothing but trouble.

God has good plans for everyone one us. We have to be patient and careful to ensure we don't get anything below God's plan.

Forget about my age people! I need a good wife. Period!
Re: I Need A Wife by Mynd44: 10:28am On May 14, 2013
GoodSamaritan:

Am a virgin but Am not demanding that the lady must be a virgin.

That's the way I have chosen to live my life. Period!
41 year old virgin? Where the heck is Onila?
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 10:30am On May 14, 2013
Geminilove: @OP all these demands wow, is this christian like? Not even kind, patient but She must be tall, slim, busty, beautiful, irresistible & impressively dishy!

you are 41+ so your 45 or 50 is what your saying really. It does matter if you you look younger than your age you cant cheat nature. I look 25 but I am not so let deal with facts.

tell the truth how many kids do you have? 41 + but i bet you got at least 2 kids.

what are you offering a 22-30yrs girl you say: 41+, single, never married, a graduate, tall, slim, handsome, friendly, a sound born again Christian, a businessman & travels alot

You make me laugh.

For your information, Abraham's wife was so beautiful that a king wanted to snatch her from Abraham. Isaac's wife was pretty too. Who do you want me to resemble? I've just told you what I want that would make me never look outside, and here you are asking if it is christian like.

I guess you need to know that all the ladies I have ever dated were in the class of Miss World. There are everywhere. It is a matter of choice. I can't imagine myself sleeping with a lady below my above-listed requirements. Honestly, there won't be any attraction. My body won't even move. I must be honest with you, I see so many kinds of ladies in the hospital but the type that attract me are the tall, slim, busty, irresistible and impressively dishy! No offense pls
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 10:34am On May 14, 2013
Geminilove: @OP all these demands wow, is this christian like? Not even kind, patient but She must be tall, slim, busty, beautiful, irresistible & impressively dishy!

Am single, never married, never had sex. But of course, I have seen countless naked ladies in the hospital, but of course they are my patients and not my gf. So, I treat them as patients. Period! If you come to me as a patient, I'll treat you as one. No toasting, no sms, no pinging. Get treated and pay me. Period!
Re: I Need A Wife by GoodSamaritan: 10:37am On May 14, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

O de jare. You got me right.

Of course, I didnt say the lady must be very good in bed. If I had said that, by now I would have had more than enough. But honestly, Am not looking for that. I simply need a good wife. Period!
Re: I Need A Wife by Dyt(f): 10:45am On May 14, 2013
GoodSamaritan:

Am single, never married, never had sex. But of course, I have seen countless naked ladies in the hospital, but of course they are my patients and not my gf. So, I treat them as patients. Period! If you come to me as a patient, I'll treat you as one. No toasting, no sms, no pinging. Get treated and pay me. Period!

41 year old virgin?
shocked shocked
Speeds outta thread
Walahi ur weddin night ehn
Re: I Need A Wife by Mynd44: 11:06am On May 14, 2013
Dyt:

41 year old virgin?
shocked shocked
Speeds outta thread
Walahi ur weddin night ehn
Those things go don full
Re: I Need A Wife by Dyt(f): 11:38am On May 14, 2013
Mhen dats smth
41?
Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 1:23pm On May 14, 2013
@OP You say I make you laugh snap. I am not asking you to live in past, I want you to live in presence and be true to yourself. It good your confident, in fact i am glad you still are.

I see you avoiding my questions, stop side steping the questions

Tell the truth and shame the devil

Do you have a child or children- YES OR NO

so you not 41yrs plus Virgin, you just want to refrain from sex right. would you be happy to take a HIV/AIDS test for this future wife.

you go out Miss World types but you want her to stay at home and be still...........................lol

Am single, never married, never Were Intimate. But of course, I have seen countless Unclad ladies in the hospital, but of course they are my patients and not my gf. So, I treat them as patients. Period! If you come to me as a patient, I'll treat you as one. No toasting, no sms, no pinging. Get treated and pay me. Period!

You go out with Miss World types ehen really ok, how that coming along

You think because you are a doctor a 22-30yrs old lady with education will jump at you. It not case anymore.
Re: I Need A Wife by Geminilove(f): 1:26pm On May 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
Those things go don full

he not virgin and he over 41
Re: I Need A Wife by Mynd44: 1:31pm On May 14, 2013
Geminilove:

How are you sure he is over 41? Have you seen his bith certificate?

How are you sure he ain't a virgin, have you *******?
Re: I Need A Wife by Dyt(f): 1:34pm On May 14, 2013
Geminilove:

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Male Friend / In Need Of A Lesbian Partner/friend / Where Can I Find Any Brothel Or Ashawo Joint Around Nsukka Or Maryland Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.