Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,176 members, 7,953,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:36 PM

Wordpress Site Hacked And Resolved - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Site Hacked And Resolved (1071 Views)

Over 400,000 Yahoo Accounts Hacked And Passwords Leaked. / 55000 Twitter Accounts Hacked And Passwords Exposed On Pastebin / How Can I View A Website Css Code? [RESOLVED] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Site Hacked And Resolved by bosunng: 11:46pm On May 12, 2013
Hi Colleagues, one of my wordpress website was hacked into last night but was able to retrieve the damage and restore back to normal. 15 minutes after, it was showing a WP call function error which I don't understand.

I have deleted the wp-header and installed a fresh one from wordpress file but the error is still the same. See the attached image or website www.abstinenceicon.org

Re: Wordpress Site Hacked And Resolved by bosunng: 11:53pm On May 13, 2013
Thank you guys, I have been able to resolve through the hosting company.

Thank you. wink
Re: Wordpress Site Hacked And Resolved by Nobody: 7:07am On May 14, 2013
Hello this is not an hack cheesy

the error is a php based error.

You dont have a function named wp()

(1) (Reply)

I Need Website 4 Peep To Watch Films / Didyouknow Interswitch Has Launched Quickteller Affiliate Programme / Please How Do I Learn How To Create A Mobile App.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.