Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. (1146 Views)

Nairalanders Im In Love With Flawles: "The 1st Time I Saw Her My Heart Pounded. / I Think I really Like Therealmrstan / Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 12, 2013
Hey nairaland teens!!! Yes teens. Am a teenager, cool headed, smart, school freak. I've been trending nairaland for some time now. So I've decided within me that getting a teen girlfriend is quite possible here. So I need a girl between 16-18, yup, no more but might slightly be lesser.
CRITERIA
*must be christian
*intelligent
*lagosian
*must be extremely brilliant to challenge me educationally, because I don't need a dummy who says yes to every theory I state without verification.
*Iove gals who challenge, so holla me on 08098779632, BBM 22A86DCF.
Again I've noticed some dudes open treads and beef the op. GUESS WHAt!!! Am prepared, I'll give it to u in full DOSE.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by FemiAdenekan(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2013
You want 16 - 18 or lesser? So you are one of those people who sexually abuse little girls kiss
And you want a child with these qualities you mentioned? You need to see a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:05am On May 13, 2013
FemiAdenekan: You want 16 - 18 or lesser? So you are one of those people who sexually abuse little girls kiss
And you want a child with these qualities you mentioned? You need to see a psychiatrist.
Hey idiot. I tink u're trending the wrong thread. Okay now read carefully from the start, AM A TEENAGER. Did u go to school at all, or better still were u properly groomed on how to read and write? For u info, I opened this thread for socially dilapidated beings like u. I only asked for my level. Even if u could understand properly u will see I only needed a STUDY MATE. Get a life u RETARD. F*** off my thread pls.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by FemiAdenekan(m): 12:17am On May 13, 2013
Besides who will like to study with a socially bleeped up person like you? Its apparent you don't have friends or anybody around you or even remotely. Besideu didnt include your age, so you asking me if it didn't occur to me that you are a teenager is stupidd.
And you think you have big mouth to lash people over what they say, then you're welcome to Nairaland where your Bleep up will be treÀted accordingly. Fuckingg retardd.reading your books is a big trouble for you? That's the beginning of the end of your life bro. Reply me. Fooolish child.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by braine(m): 12:28am On May 13, 2013
And people ask why there was widespread failure in the UTME exams. Children can no longer read without having girlfriends and boyfriends.

Our kids need re-orientation.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:29am On May 13, 2013
FemiAdenekan: Besides who will like to study with a socially bleeped up person like you? Its apparent you don't have friends or anybody around you or even remotely. Besideu didnt include your age, so you asking me if it didn't occur to me that you are a teenager is stupidd.
And you think you have big mouth to lash people over what they say, then you're welcome to Nairaland where your Bleep up will be treÀted accordingly. Fuckingg retardd.reading your books is a big trouble for you? That's the beginning of the end of your life bro. Reply me. Fooolish child.
HAHAHAHA!!!! Did u know?
It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than
to open your mouth and prove it. U got me laughing. Please did u see any Femi Adenakan tagged to my post? Talking about having friends, bro I refresh my list, am no RETARD like u. And u know what I think?
You must have been born on a highway because
that's where most accidents happen. Pls go to bed right now, I wouldn't want an OLD gay like YOU replying my insulting lines with ur shambolic lame verse. And GUESS what,
I don't exactly hate you, but if you were on fire and I
had water, I'd drink it.
Did u say why? Its simply because
Your family tree must be a cactus because everybody
on it is a prick.. Looks like I finally found a SCAPE-GOAT relishing the BATTLE OLD man. Pls do keep me company. RETARDED GHOST Cheers!! Keep it ROLLING!!!
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:31am On May 13, 2013
braine: And people ask why there was widespread failure in the UTME exams. Children can no longer read without having a girlfriend.

Another dumb ass. Ooooh jesus. U really herad my prayers tonight. See slowpoke vomiting crap. Pls exit the thread before I place ur future under surveillance.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by braine(m): 12:33am On May 13, 2013
Rehnoy: HAHAHAHA!!!! Did u know?
to open your mouth and prove it. U got me laughing. Please did u see any Femi Adenakan tagged to my post? Talking about having friends, bro I refresh my list, am no RETARD like u. And u know what I think?
that's where most accidents happen. Pls go to bed right now, I wouldn't want an OLD gay like YOU replying my insulting lines with ur shambolic lame verse. And GUESS what,
had water, I'd drink it.
on it is a prick.. Looks like I finally found a SCAPE-GOAT relishing the BATTLE OLD man. Pls do keep me company. RETARDED GHOST Cheers!! Keep it ROLLING!!!

Read your signature.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by braine(m): 12:35am On May 13, 2013
You really don't have any justification bro. All the ranting you're doing is not necessary. You must be one of those kids whom their parents isolate entirely, know your type.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:36am On May 13, 2013
braine:

Read your signature.
*yawns* don't tell me u're still here. Are u really gonna make me eat my words? Ooooh am so scared! LMAO.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:42am On May 13, 2013
braine: You really don't have any justification bro. All the ranting you're doing is not necessary. You must be one of those kids whom their parents isolate entirely, know your type.
. ISOLATE u say? U and I who is isolated? Finding refuge on my thread won't keep u company old man. Pls seek refuge somewhere else. I see no reason why a reasoning being should jump into a hole WHILE I stated CLEARLY that there are pythons in duh hole. Now bro tell me, WHO IS ISOLATED?
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by FemiAdenekan(m): 12:44am On May 13, 2013
Rehnoy: HAHAHAHA!!!! Did u know?
had water, I'd drink it.
on it is a prick.. Looks like I finally found a SCAPE-GOAT relishing the BATTLE OLD man. Pls do keep me company. RETARDED GHOST
Cheers!! Keep it ROLLING!!!

Lol. I see that you've watched too many American high school movies with all the girly lines you managed to pick up. And its obvious you're a very bored young person; so I refuse to let myself be your muse.

Get a life man, you need it.

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Caracta(f): 12:51am On May 13, 2013
Hey guys, keep it cool. Will you?
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:54am On May 13, 2013
FemiAdenekan:

Lol. I see that you've watched too many American high school movies with all the girly lines you managed to pick up. And its obvious you're a very bored young person; so I refuse to let myself be your muse.

Get a life man, you need it.
. Movies u say? I don't need movies to put bullocks like u in there rightful place. And as for America, that was my high school. So pls old man u can stop guessing. I never invited u to ny thread in the first intance, because
You are so old, your birth-certificate expired. So old man once again, GET THE F**k out of my Downline. Geeez WTF!!!
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:55am On May 13, 2013
Caracta: Hey guys, keep it cool. Will you?
hey dearie! Somebody needs to be thought a cool mid-night lesson in a groove. So pls never mind.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by FemiAdenekan(m): 1:01am On May 13, 2013
Rehnoy: . Movies u say? I don't need movies to put bullocks like u in there rightful place. And as for America, that was my high school. So pls old man u can stop guessing. I never invited u to ny thread in the first intance, because
You are so old, your birth-certificate expired. So old man once again, GET THE F**k out of my Downline. Geeez WTF!!!

And I'm sure your parents did their best for you. Its sad what you turned out to be. embarassed
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:10am On May 13, 2013
FemiAdenekan:

And I'm sure your parents did their best for you. Its sad what you turned out to be. embarassed
. Now am so sad I have to do this all over again. What pains me is that u're gay. Why do u keep stalking me for goodness sake?
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable
-- like a coma? Or better still,
Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around? Why have you chosen to stare at frozen juice cans because they say,
"concentrate".. Pls man maintain ur route. U ain't in my class, and I don't wish to be in urs.
It looks like your face caught fire and someone
tried to put it out with a sledge hammer. NOW GERROUT.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by FemiAdenekan(m): 1:54am On May 13, 2013
Rehnoy: . Now am so sad I have to do this all over again. What pains me is that u're gay. Why do u keep stalking me for goodness sake?
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable
-- like a coma? Or better still,
Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around? Why have you chosen to stare at frozen juice cans because they say,
"concentrate".. Pls man maintain ur route. U ain't in my class, and I don't wish to be in urs.
It looks like your face caught fire and someone
tried to put it out with a sledge hammer. NOW GERROUT.

K.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:01am On May 13, 2013
FemiAdenekan:

K.
. Good Boy
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:20am On May 13, 2013
I created a thread, Stating exactly what I needed, some bleeped up dudes appears from the amazon rain forest telling me that my Bleep up will be treated properly on NAIRALAND. My question now is where are the Bleep up doctors? Or was he just exaggerating? Ama turn nairaland into a DISSING WORLD.
Please moderators u guys really need to stop some fake assed dudes opening a thread and insulting the OP. I never tagged anybody's name to my Post. Just open a thread, read the content, if u've gat notin good to comment, u kindly use the back key. I don't take TRASH.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:00am On May 14, 2013
The poster should go see a psychiatrist ASAP. Everything about him is just abnormal, from attitude to personality and down to IQ. Dont bother replying me cos we're not in the same class. And i dont expect myself to exchange words with a sick teenager

1 Like

Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:25am On May 14, 2013
Harbioollah: The poster should go see a psychiatrist ASAP. Everything about him is just abnormal, from attitude to personality and down to IQ. Dont bother replying me cos we're not in the same class. And i dont expect myself to exchange words with a sick teenager
Geeeeez don't tell me u're scared?
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by FemiAdenekan(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2013
Harbioollah: The poster should go see a psychiatrist ASAP. Everything about him is just abnormal, from attitude to personality and down to IQ . Dont bother replying me cos we're not in the same class. And i dont expect myself to exchange words with a sick teenager

I've told Seun many times to put a sort of age limit to Nairaland joining.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:15am On May 14, 2013
FemiAdenekan:

I've told Seun many times to put a sort of age limit to Nairaland joining.
And that's how this fool idiot keeps following my thread. SMH. What a pity.
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by rill: 11:18am On May 14, 2013
Seriously, y u guys hitting on d poor dude. Notin wrong in what he has said. And besides, aint like he's ur little brother u can just shout at or control. So ya'll shud quit being a big bully and go deal wit ur PERFECT lives. *drops mic*
Re: I Think It's High Time I Got A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:22am On May 14, 2013
rill: Seriously, y u guys hitting on d poor dude. Notin wrong in what he has said. And besides, aint like he's ur little brother u can just shout at or control. So ya'll shud quit being a big bully and go deal wit ur PERFECT lives. *drops mic*
Finally, somebody is reasoning along with me. Thanks buddy.

(1) (Reply)

Who's Been Your Everyday Crush Of Nairaland??? / How Does He Look? / I Have Never Experienced Love Before, I Need Someone To Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.