Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. (8920 Views)

I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) / Shymex Is The Cutest On Nairaland, I'm The Prettiest Lol / I Think I'm In Love With ~kilz~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Tolulope95(f): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello Guys.. I'm new on here and I am also less busy so I decided to share some Pictures Of Me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by demolaswagz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
You try small
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nice wall!

What is this world turning into sef?

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Change the title of your thread. you are pretty but if you post your pics with such a title, you'll only receive bashing. and that would be a bad way to welcome you to Nairaland.

BTW, welcome to NL

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by philo3(m): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
iz dat y ur neck z bent backwardz? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Tolulope95(f): 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
bestestgirl:
Change the title of your thread. you are pretty but if you post your pics with such a title, you'll only receive bashing. and that would be a bad way to welcome you to Nairaland.

BTW, welcome to NL

lol.. Thanks.
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Tolulope95(f): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
philo3:
iz dat y ur neck z bent backwardz? undecided undecided

Watever..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Tolulope95(f): 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
briantex:
[size=15pt]pretty[/size]

Thank you.
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by ElFenomeno1: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
#Learner

I hope you survive the male shark infested waters of NL

82percent of the fellas on here are perverts, freaks and sex crazed a.ssholes!

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Adeyeye22(f): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Is dat y u cnt stand right? Me i no fit woo u,cos i knw no may b u fit work, self.....

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Johnnoo(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
bestestgirl:

BTW, welcome to NL

@Tolulope95; This is a wonderful advice, take it asap and save yourself from what may be your worst nigthmare.
Welcome 2 NL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by eneye1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
You look fresh if this is actually your picture
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by fairygeh(f): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
You are OK but for your own good,change the topic,. i believe you are a young girl and might not be able to withstand the insults.welcome to NL by the way.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by mekzyjoe(m): 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
It sims u av bow leg ?? By d way y r u bendin ur neck....I dnt get dis posture..am soorryy

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by philo3(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolulope95:

Watever..
SMH4U
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Tolulope95(f): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
eneye1:

eneye1:
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Tolulope95(f): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
fairygeh:
You are OK but for your own good,change the topic,. i believe you are a young girl and might not be able to withstand the insults.welcome to NL by the way.

Thank you.. How do I go about changing the Topic?
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by olagockay(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Prettiest? If i hear!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by farano(f): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Dominionng(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nice one OP.

To me, you are pretty. Very pretty! To others, you might be the female version of the dude below. But prettiest? C'mon girl, stop licking your lipstick.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by LadyJul(f): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op I think you're a pretty girl...but what will you gain by posting your pic in a faceless forum? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by fairygeh(f): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolulope95:

Thank you.. How do I go about changing the Topic?
Just click on modify on your initial post,then browse to where the topic is and then,you can change ur title. BTW,why are you posting your pics? Well,if u like it that way undecided And you are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by MizMyColi(f): 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dygeasy, a Miss Nairaland wannabe cool

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Tval(m): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is the type of girl have been searching for since i became a member cheesy .
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolulope95:

lol.. Thanks.

smiley You're welcome
Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Tenim47(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ar u lookin 4 sugar daddy?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by MrCork: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolulope95:
Hello Guys.. I'm new on here and I am also less busy so I decided to share some Pictures Of Me.

...see yor head like motor cycle helmet......are u light skin? (no oofense) angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Joshuadon: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
u are cute but definitely not the prettiest...........stop deceiving urself sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by Gboliwe: 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolulope95:

Welcome to Nairaland. I doubt you are the image in the picture. To prove me wrong, please take a picture holding a paper with Tolulope95 written on it. cheesy
We have been deceived for too long and I doubt anybody can be as vain as you sound now. And to think you are a newbie too.

Once again, welcome to nairaland kiss

14 Likes

Re: Opinion: I Think I'm The Prettiest On Nairaland. by englishmart(m): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hey babe, you are one of the prettiest ladies.
But you are far from the prettiest.

Attention seeking is a good business though

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland's Coolest Babe Is. . . . . . . / Three Reasons Why Someone Should Marry You? / I Need A Virgin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.