Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Youwin Women Winners List - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Women Winners List (10023 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 13, 2013
Also I have the full list with me(for those too lazy to download it) I try t o upload it here bt the file is too big by NL so pm here and I will send it to via ur phone no ..
My school is over so i decide to be around NL for this moment &help ppl on anything.Lasyly the list is for girls alone so I dont see why any dude shld try to contact me.
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Orikinla(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2013
mkmyers45: Checked the list and the person i helped made it

Thank God.
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Orikinla(m): 5:27pm On May 13, 2013
Black Peni5: My great grandmother made it
My ex-girlfriend made it. grin
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by eksammy(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2013
mekus_74: Great one. I am a former winner. For the new guys here is what will happen from now
1. You will be called to Abuja to sign an agreement with YOUWIN and the Ministry of Finance
2. There they will check your credentials to make sure you are who you said you are.it will include checking of University certs, SSCE, etc.
3. You will also be given a bank to go to open your acct under the name of your business
4. You will be told to go to CAC and complete your reg (if you havent) and pay all TAX up to date.
5. You will be given a letter on the disbursement schedule for the payment which will be in tranches.

A big congrats again to you. Welcome to the club of millionaires.

please, how do you know how much was awarded to you? i have checked the list and the amounts are not stated.
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by eksammy(m): 7:52pm On May 13, 2013
Toaskarity: Im not trying to bring trouble here but can someone look at that list, igbo names on northwest, northeast .... seeing their names on north central & southwest can be imagineable cos of lagos, abuja or jos.. then look at southeast no none igbo name maybe few akpan or something like that which I think maybe south south...
I lived 70% of my 18yrs in nigeria btwn onitsha & asaba and the rest 30 in lagos nd abuja.. I never knew a good no of igbos live in those areas angry
Also that their DOB in the public is unecessary. Address or an assigned number could be better

Check this list for statistics on last year winners:

https://www.youwin.org.ng/userfiles/file/20130511_YouWiN%20bulletin.pdf

its on record that southwest produced the highest numbers. I cant speak yet for this year until they release facts and figures
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by Aafulenu(f): 8:25pm On May 13, 2013
Toaskarity: Im not trying to bring trouble here but can someone look at that list, igbo names on northwest, northeast .... seeing their names on north central & southwest can be imagineable cos of lagos, abuja or jos.. then look at southeast no none igbo name maybe few akpan or something like that which I think maybe south south...
I lived 70% of my 18yrs in nigeria btwn onitsha & asaba and the rest 30 in lagos nd abuja.. I never knew a good no of igbos live in those areas angry
Also that their DOB in the public is unecessary. Address or an assigned number could be better

the list isnt done with ethnicity nor state of origin nor place of residence, but location/site of business. so if a hausa man chooses southeast as location of the busness, his name will appear in south east not north east.

#hope ave cleared d air

1 Like

Re: Youwin Women Winners List by mkmyers45(m): 7:05am On May 16, 2013
Did anyone get the award notification mail?
Re: Youwin Women Winners List by enterprise54: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hi, please I need the list of the 2013 Youwin winners. atiloladavid1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is After Igbo Traders In Bayelsa? | THISDAYLIVE / Inflation, Nigerians And The CBN: A Wrong Prescription / Dangote Loses 32% Of Wealth In 2016 – Bloomberg Index

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.