Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,989 members, 7,952,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (9958 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / "youwin" Succesful Candidates List For The 36 States And Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by VoodooDoll(m): 11:09am On Dec 05, 2011
Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) Second Stage Qualifiers

The Federal Government of Nigeria is delighted to announce that entry for the first stage of the YouWiN programme closed on November 25th,
2011, and the following candidates have been selected on merit to advance to the second stage of the competition. They will all be provided
with training in entrepreneurship at various locations across the 6 Geo-Political Zones: 

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/youwin/YouWINSecondRound.pdf
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by VoodooDoll(m): 11:24am On Dec 05, 2011
Interesting list.

What is most interesting to me is the diversity of the names; that is Mr or Ms X from ethnic group Y but lives in area Z.

I did not partake in it but curious to know how it is going.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Beaf: 11:25am On Dec 05, 2011
Ahhhh! Rhino.5dms name is not there, cos he submitted a biz plan about how to fry kuli kuli!
He is now very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very angry! grin grin grin grin
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by blacksta(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2011
Beaf:

Ahhhh! Rhino.5dms name is not there, cos he submitted a biz plan about how to fry kuli kuli!
He is now very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very angry! grin grin grin grin

why are you laughing frying Kuli Kuli all over nigeria can rival Apple or Google grin
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by VoodooDoll(m): 11:55am On Dec 05, 2011
If the deadline was 2 weeks ago, how could they possibly have finished reading sooo many business plans.

Which company / companies were mobilsed to assess sooo many business plans. I am a natural cynic but maybe I am wrong.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
Dude, you must be very stuupid to think manufacturing any fake list will make your scam real. Damn! You fooooooooooool.

Answer the simple question. [b]That list was produced by who? [/b]Give me one name among those involved in the selection process or any verifiable address or forever remain mute like coward you are.

Damn you halfwit! Lazy pricck!! >smiley

Sorry, to disappoint you, my monthly earnings is awaay higher than 90% of Nigerians both living and dead cool

I have more than 12 dependants feeding from my purse. I know that is starnge to your lazy corrupt types.

My problem is, how can a 50 billion naira project will be done with such a level lack of transperancy and deep secrecy? Yap, retardinho is going to spend 50 billion naira to create 1200 jobs . How daft will ever jonadunce decend to? shocked

You always wish am your type, lazy maggot waiting for corrupt balls to suck, abi?. Keep on wishing! cool

Beaf:

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
Dont mind that ediota called Beaf. They cant answer that poser, only to come around with another conjectures.

YouWin is a SCAM!!

VoodooDoll:

If the deadline was 2 weeks ago, how could they possibly have finished reading sooo many business plans.

Which company / companies were mobilsed to assess sooo many business plans. I am a natural cynic but maybe I am wrong.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Beaf: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
I can just imagine you typing with eyes bloodshot, red with early morning ogogoro!

Rhino.5dm:

Dude, you must be very stuupid to think manufacturing any fake list will make your scam real. Damn! You fooooooooooool.

Answer the simple question. [b]That list was produced by who? [/b]Give me one name among those involved in the selection process or any verifiable address or forever remain mute like coward you are.

Damn you halfwit! Lazy pricck!! >smiley

Sorry, to disappoint you, my monthly earnings is awaay higher than 90% of Nigerians both living and dead cool

I have more than 12 dependants feeding from my purse. I know that is starnge to your lazy corrupt types.

My problem is, how can a 50 billion naira project will be done with such a level lack of transperancy and deep secrecy? Yap, retardinho is going to spend 50 billion naira to create 1200 jobs . How daft will ever jonadunce decend to? shocked

You always wish am your type, lazy maggot waiting for corrupt balls to suck, abi?. Keep on wishing! cool

Poor sad sod. A full PDF with numerous names was given to you on the other thread where you winshes gathered to fly. grin
What new high story do you have to tell today? Last time, it was how the development in Akwa Ibom is to your credit, you advised Akpabio to dualise roads and bring in Julius Berger; today, its that you have 12 mouths to feed.

When will you stop lying?
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 12:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
Shhhaaataaap!
Who manufacture that list?. . .I can equally show a PDF list, moooroooon.
The "selection" was done by who?. . .ghost? shocked give us one name.

Oya na, idey wait for answer. . .and dont make me wait endlessly like the other thread.

BTW, i like seeing digging up my shiit. Puuunk!

Beaf:

^
I can just imagine you typing with eyes bloodshot, red with early morning ogogoro!

Poor sad sod. A full PDF with numerous names was given to you on the other thread where you winshes gathered to fly. grin
What new high story do you have to tell today? Last time, it was how the development in Akwa Ibom is to your credit, you advised Akpabio to dualise roads and bring in Julius Berger; today, its that you have 12 mouths to feed.

When will you stop lying?
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Beaf: 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
Bruv, but you are reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaally dull sha! cry cry cry cry
I gave you a PDF of the names of those that did the selection on the other thread, yet you are asking for the same list again? Abi winshes no get brain again nowadays? Choi! grin
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
VoodooDoll:

Which company / companies were mobilsed to assess sooo many business plans.  I am a natural cynic but maybe I am wrong.

You mean they would have to wait for the deadline before assessing already submitted business proposals . . . .

Just wondering . . . lipsrsealed
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
Can i announce to you guyz that ma fiancee name is on that published list ( i submitted her proposal for an already existing business ) . . . so whatever alleged wuruwuru they did is favoring me whichever way   grin. . .
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
So what if her name is there?. . .I equally saw Mike Tyson, Bill Graham and Sani Abacha on the list.

Prince Kalu,Prince Adenuga, prince Bode George are all on the list.

My question is, Who shortlisted the names? lemme get it right, your whatever submitted her proposal to a ghost, and the ghost did the vetting and shortlisted her shocked .

Who did the vetting/shortlistings? Is that difficult to answer? Ssmh .

Even Maurice Iwu INEC's list is more credible than this.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by egift(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
Also from there, the timelime keep changing. Here is the new training (that should be 4th or 5th time)

http://www.fmf.gov.ng/youwin/venues.pdf

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
Rhino.5dm . .Your aimless rant won't change anytin . . .Just stick to your sessions of self praising and telling high stories okay . . as if it matters . . . .Why waste energy over a process you cant change or stop . . .do something more productive
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
Simple question and you are here preaching sermon.

If you have ever being productive with your life would you and your fiancee be waiting for peanuts from YouWin to start a life? "I applied for my fiancee . . ."

Answer the poser raised or stick to praying fervently waiting for little change to start a life.

"I applied for my fiancee and she was shortlist blah, blah and blah", and you here throwing jibes at others

BTW, you may wish to exploit the blessings at SHILOH for your predicament, by going on night vigli. Nonsense.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

If you have ever being productive with your life would you and your fiancee be waiting for peanuts from YouWin to start a life? "I applied for my fiancee . . ."

Look at this Camel . .so when does sourcing for more available funds to expand a business amount to not being productive . . . or you expect me to embark on some wanking exercise of vomiting lies and high stories just to prove some non existing point to anyone   . .  . .Sorry am not game to that mundane stunts of yours . . .

You have a problem with self worth and self confidence . .  And your need to always reassure yourself by spewing junks is just  pitiful . . .

Rhino.5dm:

"I applied for my fiancee and she was shortlist blah, blah and blah", and you here throwing jibes at others

Do you have a problem with that . .like i said, stop exerting energy on what you can't change  . . .rather channel it to your hilarious self glorifiable high stories meant to caress your battered ego . .

Rhino.5dm:

Simple question and you are here preaching sermon.

What's ma fvcking business with the names of those handling the project when all i should be concerned with is fairplay . .or do you seek them so that you can also advise them on how to go about their duty just as you advised The Akwa Ibom state government on how to construct good roads in his state . .  . . .

Advice . .if you can't change a situation . .screaming and throwing banters everywhere amounts to stupidity . . .Be productive Sir . . . but not through self glorifying lies . .

You are such a huge joke . . .
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 6:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
I begi comot for road. Go wait for the peanuts to start your miserable life. Nonsense!
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Beaf: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
jmaine:

Look at this Camel . .so when does sourcing for more available funds to expand a business amount to not being productive . . . or you expect me to embark on some wanking exercise of vomiting lies and high stories just to prove some non existing point to anyone . . . .Sorry am not game to that mundane stunts of yours . . .

You have a problem with self worth and self confidence . . And your need to always reassure yourself by spewing junks is just pitiful . . .

Do you have a problem with that . .like i said, stop exerting energy on what you can't change . . .rather channel it to your hilarious self glorifiable high stories meant to caress your battered ego . .

What's ma fvcking business with the names of those handling the project when all i should be concerned with is fairplay . .or do you seek them so that you can also advise them on how to go about their duty just as you advised The Akwa Ibom state government on how to construct good roads in his state . . . . .

Advice . .if you can't change a situation . .screaming and throwing banters everywhere amounts to stupidity . . .Be productive Sir . . . but not through self glorifying lies . .

You are such a huge joke . . .

Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Choi! See how jmaine kill di winsh! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Like say na me, I for kill myself, then hang myself, after dat I for drink otapiapia, den take hammer nak my head!!!
Unu go wound o!

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^
I begi comot for road. Go wait for the peanuts to start your miserable life. Nonsense!

Thank you . . .at least it' better to be independent than being among the 12 wretched people dependent on you for food . . . If you had wisdom you would look for ways to empower them if at all you are even empowered self  undecided  . . .rather than beat your chest as to how you are keeping them continuously wretched depending on peanuts from you . .  

Nairalanders are not among those miserable, wretched and 12 hungry dunce you claimed to be feeding daily . .so no dey troway all those your useless jecks for here again . . .  
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
Stop typing in different fonts and go for night vigil. . .No wedding for you and your fiancee without YouWin peanuts.
Chei! I wan die for hia. I swear!

"I applied for my fiancee name and she was shortlisted", Aha i go carry the YouWin money pay for wedding rings and rent a hall shocked. Chei! See abject poverty. I see, oh, really this YouWin is my life and my first child shall be named YouWin. Mu he he he.he
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2011
My fiancee is running a hair dressing saloon and we applied for YouWin assistance to enable us plan our wedding grin grin thank you LORD for answering my prayers.

I must sow seed for this SHILOH and Daddy GO must pray for me. grin
Haba, i no gree pass this year. All my friends dey laugh say i no fit organise wedding.

Kai! What a pathetic life indeed.
My question still remains valid, who are those involved with the screaning?

I must kill a cow for this wedding ooo, since YouWin money dey come and i dey hope say Beaf go help me; since i don go around all over NL dey eat him shiiit.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 7:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
My response below is appropriate until your kpaco configured brain breaks it's set stupidity record . . . .

jmaine:

it' better to be independent [size=16pt]than being among the 12 wretched people dependent on you for food [/size]. . . If you had wisdom you would look for ways to empower them if at all you are even empowered self  undecided  . . .rather than beat your chest as to how you are keeping them continuously wretched depending on peanuts from you . .  

Nairalanders are not among those
[size=16pt]miserable, wretched and 12 hungry dunce you claimed to be feeding daily[/size] . .so no dey troway all those your useless jecks for here again . . .  

Those [size=17pt] 12 wretched,miserable, hungry, dependent, crappy, and scruffy looking fellas[/size] need Shiloh more than anyone for some violent deliverance sessions . .it's not too late to seek for  help on their behalf  grin
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
cool

Rhino.5dm:

My fiancee is running a hair dressing saloon and we applied for YouWin assistance to enable us plan our wedding grin grin thank you LORD for answering my prayers.

Haba, i no gree pass this year. All my friends dey laugh say i no fit organise wedding.

I must kill a cow for this wedding ooo, since YouWin money dey come and i dey hope say Beaf go help me; since i don go around all over NL dey eat him shiiit.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by obowunmi(m): 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
The saddest part is that, there is nothing to ensure that these people actually start a business.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Beaf: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
jmaine:

Thank you . . .at least it' better to be independent than being among the 12 wretched people dependent on you for food . . . If you had wisdom you would look for ways to empower them if at all you are even empowered self  undecided  . . .rather than beat your chest as to how you are keeping them continuously wretched depending on peanuts from you . .  

Nairalanders are not among those miserable, wretched and 12 hungry dunce you claimed to be feeding daily . .so no dey troway all those your useless jecks for here again . . .  

Ibabo shuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Dis one na enemy action! E be like Klitschko punch! GBUM!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Like say na me, I for kill 12 wretched people o! I for drink acid, drink cement, I for use nail drink gari! Choi! shocked
Egbele ma okata ri mi o!

Akpabio come o! Julius berger!!!

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Aha! bros you don show? Plaese help that guy with YouWin fast fast, cos somebody wan pay dawry collect him wife from am. Chei!

kai! I no know say wedding plan follow for the YouWin business plan. shocked grin grin

Mu he he he. I applied for my fiancee and she was shortlisted. Thank God i must give test-ti-money for church this sunday. Na war ooo!

Beaf:

Ibabo shuuuuuuuuuuuuu!! Dis one na enemy action! E be like Klitschko punch! GBUM!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Like say na me, I for kill 12 wretched people o! I for drink acid, drink cement, I for use nail drink gari! Choi! shocked
Egbele ma okata ri mi o!

Akpabio come o! Julius berger!!!

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
^

If you get mind . .name those 12 miserable, wretched, hungry and stone faced looking dunce's wey dey depend on you for peanuts . . . Imagine a a dozen people dependent on a vile, sad and stunted looking creature for peanuts . . .Damn  embarassed  !!  This life cruel no be small  grin . . . . .
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Beaf: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Aha! bros you don show? Plaese help that guy with YouWin fast fast, cos somebody wan pay dawry collect him wife from am. Chei!

kai! I no know say wedding plan follow for the YouWin business plan. shocked grin grin

Mu he he he. I applied for my fiancee and she was shortlisted. Thank God i must give test-ti-money for church this sunday. Na war ooo!

[size=14pt]Ain't you saving Italy from flood disaster today?[/size]  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abi you also claimed to have saved them last time? High story nefa dry for your maut sha!
Bros, one day is one day! You go take lie wound animal o!
Oluwa l'ogo! Ogo! Holy Ghost Fire!

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
Beaf:

^
[size=14pt]Ain't you saving Italy from flood disaster today?[/size]  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abi you also claimed to have saved them last time? High story nefa dry for your maut sha!

You dey mind that Camel  cheesy . . . wey dey deceive himself say him be Rhino grin
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2011
cool cool

Rhino.5dm:

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Ain't you saving Italy from flood disaster today?[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

cool cool YouWin for wedding and YouWin for mansion in Asokoro.

Rhino.5dm:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KPMG Report: First Bank Reinforces Retail Banking Dominance / Help:if U Have Used jiji,ng ,how Reliable And Safe Is It. / Nigerian Stock Exchange Loses N112bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.