Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet (13226 Views)

Lady Gaga Poses As A Sexy Stewardess In Fish Net Jumpsuit On A Private Jet / Lady Gaga Plays Sexy Stewardess In See-through Outfit On Private Jet / BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 10:08am On May 13, 2013
[img]http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/topstories/2013/05/12/li-branson-stewardess-cp044.jpg[/img]

British business magnate Richard Branson went from CEO to trolley dolly, and found the latter job, not to mention a tray of drinks, too tricky to hold on to.

The Virgin Group founder had his legs shaved, put on full make-up and squeezed into a red skirt to honour a bet by serving as a flight attendant on Sunday on an AirAsia trip from Perth, Australia, to Malaysia.

But he earned a reprimand from AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes after he deliberately dumped a tray of orangeade on Fernandes' lap.

Branson lost a bet to Fernandes in 2010 after they wagered that their Formula One racing teams would finish ahead of each other. Fernandes' team landed two spots above Branson's.

Fernandes gleefully declared after Sunday's nearly six-hour flight on his budget airline that Branson's skills as an attendant were "rubbish" and that he was being immediately fired.

A cheerful Branson, who was tasked with pouring beverages, serving meals and making flight announcements, posed with Fernandes and popped champagne after stepping out of the plane at Malaysia's main low-cost carrier terminal south of Kuala Lumpur.

"I think I got off to a bad start. I had a slight slip and the owner got eight glasses of orangeade on his lap so I have a funny feeling that this is going to be my last flight," he told local media.

Asked how Branson rated as a steward, Fernandes quipped: "Out of 10, maybe one, for a bit of humour."

"I wanted to kill him actually" for spilling the juice, the Malaysian told reporters.

Video link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-22499827
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by thankfull: 12:29pm On May 13, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by momodub: 12:31pm On May 13, 2013
winkrich boys having fun grin all work and no play..

2 Likes

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Ruq: 12:32pm On May 13, 2013
Tssk!!
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by dare2think: 12:32pm On May 13, 2013
Smart Business Men.

Nothing like free publicity to increase profitability and brand awareness.

7 Likes

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Chinaimporter: 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
[size=20pt]Illuminati people don come again.they want us all to be gays and lesbians...branson di kwa careful o[/size]

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by AGgal(f): 12:33pm On May 13, 2013
Ooooops! Double post
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by AGgal(f): 12:34pm On May 13, 2013
Looking funny!
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by EagleNest(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2013
That's how it's supposed to be. Life should be taken easily!
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by blueheart(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2013
Hilarious
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by adexsimply(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by yuzedo: 12:34pm On May 13, 2013
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OH GORDDDD! REACH PEOPLE ARE SO FUNNING!!! Dis is the funnyest tin af sin and red on niaraland dis year! hahahahahaha!

i need to did dis wit my good frend alika dangoti wen i get home tonyt in my Banana ice land estate. i will poor duck soup & millet shampain on Mike Adunugu..

...... god, i need morny! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

15 Likes

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 13, 2013
Dafuq? Did he really have to dress like a woman? That's messed up grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Thekeeper(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2013
buhahahahahahahaha :Dbuhahahahahahahaha
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by DICKtator: 12:36pm On May 13, 2013
WTF?? Cross dressing murderphuccking Detergent!!!!
WTF? Was this how he "lost his Virginity?"
grin grin grin grin
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 13, 2013
Master at propaganda and stunts, great entrepreneur

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by adexsimply(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2013
yuzedo: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OH GORDDDD! REACH PEOPLE ARE SO FUNNING!!! Dis is the funnyest tin af sin and red on niaraland dis year! hahahahahaha!

i need to did dis wit my good frend alika dangoti wen i get home tonyt in my Banana ice land estate. i will poor duck soup & millet shampain on Mike Adunugu..

...... god, i need morny! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
what are you broke? did you make a bet with alika dangoti?
ok..i'll send you #100 RICHARD CAT

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by yuzedo: 12:39pm On May 13, 2013
dare2think: Smart Business Men.

Nothing like free publicity to increase profitability and brand awareness.
+10

Fernandes gleefully declared after Sunday's nearly six-hour flight on his budget airline that Branson's skills as an attendant were "rubbish" and that he was being immediately fired.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A cheerful Branson, who was tasked with pouring beverages, serving meals and making flight announcements, posed with Fernandes and popped champagne after stepping out of the plane at Malaysia's main low-cost carrier terminal south of Kuala Lumpur.
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

"I think I got off to a bad start. I had a slight slip and the owner got eight glasses of orangeade on his lap so I have a funny feeling that this is going to be my last flight," he told local media.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Asked how Branson rated as a steward, Fernandes quipped: "Out of 10, maybe one, for a bit of humour."

"I wanted to kill him actually" for spilling the juice, the Malaysian told reporters.
Great guys! God bless you and give you more money abeg!!!! grin grin grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by DICKtator: 12:40pm On May 13, 2013
ItsModella: Dafuq? Did he really have to dress like a woman? That's messed up grin grin grin grin grin

Serlzy? angry angry angry angry
What is the "m" gender for?
Are you simply attesting to the indisputable fact that the male folks are the more dominant force on earth and you wished you were one or you just happened to be androgynous and want to portray that "masculine-testosteronic" side of yours?
Like wtF? undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by goldbearer: 12:42pm On May 13, 2013
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 13, 2013
Funny dudes, just waiting for a day I would win bet over Dangote and ask him to polish my shoe joor
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 13, 2013
DICKtator:

Serlzy? angry angry angry angry
What is the "m" gender for?
Are you simply attesting to the indisputable fact that the male folks are the more dominant force on earth and you wished you were one or you just happened to be androgynous and want to portray that "masculine-testosteronic" side of yours?
Like wtF? undecided undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin grin
haba!! it's not that serious, calm down. grin grin
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by mitey(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2013
Next!!
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by effisyman: 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
Anything a rich man does is acceptable, if a poor man tries such...Yaba left go increase.

1 Like

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Acelifted: 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
momodub: winkrich boys having fun grin all work and no play..

abioo
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 13, 2013
Chinaimporter: Illuminati people don come again.they want us all to be gays and lesbians...branson di kwa careful o
How stupid can one really be? Have you eaten today? Then why are you beefing
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by badmeat(m): 1:11pm On May 13, 2013
mitey: Next!!
old news
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Symphony007: 1:11pm On May 13, 2013
Please i don't know if this is a problem or normal but i can't comment on some thrends, it's weird. In some thrend there's just a (follow) button, no (reply)..please a kind response will be most appreciated.
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by rozayx5(m): 1:13pm On May 13, 2013
mitey: Next!!

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by crisycent: 1:15pm On May 13, 2013
When money too much, na to dey do foolish tins remain. Baba God observe me d way u observe richard.
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by lawrenceunaa: 1:29pm On May 13, 2013
nonsense
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 13, 2013
hmmm that's one ugly hostess lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The 15 Years Old Girl With The Biggest Hips In Nigeria / Babcock University Students Owe Kizz Daniel Apologies – Publicist / LOL! Wizkid Busted Starring At Popular Vixen Draya Michelle's Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.