Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet (13234 Views)

Lady Gaga Poses As A Sexy Stewardess In Fish Net Jumpsuit On A Private Jet / Lady Gaga Plays Sexy Stewardess In See-through Outfit On Private Jet / BurnaBoy Angrily Leaves Headies After Losing NextRated Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 13, 2013
yuzedo: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OH GORDDDD! REACH PEOPLE ARE SO FUNNING!!! Dis is the funnyest tin af sin and red on niaraland dis year! hahahahahaha!

i need to did dis wit my good frend alika dangoti wen i get home tonyt in my Banana ice land estate. i will poor duck soup & millet shampain on Mike Adunugu..

...... god, i need morny! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
lmaoooooooooo oh god
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 13, 2013
Weird angry.
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 13, 2013
Every day of Richards life is an adventure. So fucking want to be like him.
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by blackbeau1(f): 1:46pm On May 13, 2013
the things rich guys do.hmmmmmmmm
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Tinyemeka(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2013
yuzedo: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

OH GORDDDD! REACH PEOPLE ARE SO FUNNING!!! Dis is the funnyest tin af sin and red on niaraland dis year! hahahahahaha!

i need to did dis wit my good frend alika dangoti wen i get home tonyt in my Banana ice land estate. i will poor duck soup & millet shampain on Mike Adunugu..

...... god, i need morny! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
smiley Hmm... Na wa O. I can't keep up . smiley
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by adconline(m): 1:50pm On May 13, 2013
Chinaimporter: Illuminati people don come again.they want us all to be gays and lesbians...branson di kwa careful o
Keep wallowing in your poverty infested mentality while your pastors are buying jets worth millions of $. They are already enjoying their heaven on earth in " illuminati" lifestyle.
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Jalal(m): 2:12pm On May 13, 2013
Damn! i could av been fooled if not for the bia bia!!!
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by victme1(m): 2:25pm On May 13, 2013
dt is photoshop! baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by wonlasewonimi: 2:29pm On May 13, 2013
The guys doesn't give a shyte..he is so normal!
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by GooseBaba: 3:09pm On May 13, 2013
If a rich Nigerian tries this stunt....some people go dey Hala end time or babalawo connection... "My fello Nigerians"

2 Likes

Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by sanchez0: 4:19pm On May 13, 2013
Not funny at all. This is just a gimmick to cross-dress. we know there's more to it than meets the eye. Why did it have to go public then? Faggotssssss!!!!
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by naUgotire: 6:24pm On May 13, 2013
musKeeto: [img]http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/topstories/2013/05/12/li-branson-stewardess-cp044.jpg[/img]

British business magnate Richard Branson went from CEO to trolley dolly, and found the latter job, not to mention a tray of drinks, too tricky to hold on to.

The Virgin Group founder had his legs shaved, put on full make-up and squeezed into a red skirt to honour a bet by serving as a flight attendant on Sunday on an AirAsia trip from Perth, Australia, to Malaysia.

But he earned a reprimand from AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes after he deliberately dumped a tray of orangeade on Fernandes' lap.

Branson lost a bet to Fernandes in 2010 after they wagered that their Formula One racing teams would finish ahead of each other. Fernandes' team landed two spots above Branson's.

Fernandes gleefully declared after Sunday's nearly six-hour flight on his budget airline that Branson's skills as an attendant were "rubbish" and that he was being immediately fired.

A cheerful Branson, who was tasked with pouring beverages, serving meals and making flight announcements, posed with Fernandes and popped champagne after stepping out of the plane at Malaysia's main low-cost carrier terminal south of Kuala Lumpur.

"I think I got off to a bad start. I had a slight slip and the owner got eight glasses of orangeade on his lap so I have a funny feeling that this is going to be my last flight," he told local media.

Asked how Branson rated as a steward, Fernandes quipped: "Out of 10, maybe one, for a bit of humour."

"I wanted to kill him actually" for spilling the juice, the Malaysian told reporters.

Video link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-22499827

Make una no mind us jare, na so we dey play. Una no go understand our ways, I mean rich people ways!
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:37pm On May 13, 2013
I can just imagine what working for Sir Branson may be like. So much fun. He clearly doesn't take himself seriously. cheesy
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Sprumbaba: 7:35pm On May 13, 2013
The other Guy is the owner of relegated QPR
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 13, 2013
Swagger
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by gtrust: 9:33pm On May 13, 2013
advert!
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by UD101(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2013
musKeeto: [img]http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/topstories/2013/05/12/li-branson-stewardess-cp044.jpg[/img]

British business magnate Richard Branson went from CEO to trolley dolly, and found the latter job, not to mention a tray of drinks, too tricky to hold on to.

The Virgin Group founder had his legs shaved, put on full make-up and squeezed into a red skirt to honour a bet by serving as a flight attendant on Sunday on an AirAsia trip from Perth, Australia, to Malaysia.

But he earned a reprimand from AirAsia chief Tony Fernandes after he deliberately dumped a tray of orangeade on Fernandes' lap.

Branson lost a bet to Fernandes in 2010 after they wagered that their Formula One racing teams would finish ahead of each other. Fernandes' team landed two spots above Branson's.

Fernandes gleefully declared after Sunday's nearly six-hour flight on his budget airline that Branson's skills as an attendant were "rubbish" and that he was being immediately fired.

A cheerful Branson, who was tasked with pouring beverages, serving meals and making flight announcements, posed with Fernandes and popped champagne after stepping out of the plane at Malaysia's main low-cost carrier terminal south of Kuala Lumpur.

"I think I got off to a bad start. I had a slight slip and the owner got eight glasses of orangeade on his lap so I have a funny feeling that this is going to be my last flight," he told local media.

Asked how Branson rated as a steward, Fernandes quipped: "Out of 10, maybe one, for a bit of humour."

"I wanted to kill him actually" for spilling the juice, the Malaysian told reporters.

Video link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-22499827
Too much money dey worry una, enjoy while it lasts
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by miqos02(m): 9:42pm On May 13, 2013
branson the comedian
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by NovusHomo(m): 9:48pm On May 13, 2013
Yes. But also more like millions of $s saved on publicity for Virgin Airline. And of course a good image never hurts a rich boy.
momodub: winkrich boys having fun grin all work and no play..
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by Nobody: 12:03am On May 14, 2013
Chinaimporter: [size=20pt]Illuminati people don come again.they want us all to be gays and lesbians...branson di kwa careful o[/size]
Guy shut d f...k up. Wats wit dis 'illuminati' obsession amongst naija idles? Abi illuminati don become okada riders association?
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by mrperfect(m): 1:58am On May 14, 2013
Fun loving ceo. His life style always increases virgin brand.
Re: Richard Branson Turns Stewardess After Losing Bet by ANaijaInLondon(f): 2:44pm On May 14, 2013
lol! What a cute Stwerdess he is grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babcock University Students Owe Kizz Daniel Apologies – Publicist / How Can She Be Half Brazilian? / Nothing Works Without Holy Spirit - Tonto Dikeh Preaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.