Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them (551 Views)

More Troubles For Nigeria As Iran Prepares To Pump Crude Oil / Have You Hear About CPA, The Lazy Man Way Making 20$ Daily / Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 10:23am On May 13, 2013
Hi smiley

Let's hear your business problems. Are you having difficulty making or maintaining a profit? Having personnel problems? Supplies troubles? Management issues? Financing troubles? Sales nightmares? Cashflow problems? You name it and we'll fix it together.

Let's grow your business, shall we?

smiley
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 13, 2013
Ihedinobi: Hi smiley

Let's hear your business problems. Are you having difficulty making or maintaining a profit? Having personnel problems? Supplies troubles? Management issues? Financing troubles? Sales nightmares? Cashflow problems? You name it and we'll fix it together.

Let's grow your business, shall we?

smiley
cool..mine is more of personal problems..How can you fix that?
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Tonjeola1(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2013
mine is like cash flow and traffic, how can you fix it?
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 13, 2013
Bidam: cool..mine is more of personal problems..How can you fix that?

Personal? What do you have on your mind?
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 13, 2013
Tonjeola1: mine is like cash flow and traffic, how can you fix it?

You're talking about a website?
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Tonjeola1(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2013
Ihedinobi:

You're talking about a website?
YES
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 13, 2013
Tonjeola1:
YES

RE: your cashflow issues:

1. Do you have financial records?

2. What kind of information do they contain?

RE: your traffic:

1. What is your website about?

2. How did you come up with your concept?

3. How do you use the social media toward generating traffic?
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 13, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Personal? What do you have on your mind?
Just lost my job bro..am feeling kind of bored and depressed.
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 13, 2013
Bidam: Just lost my job bro..am feeling kind of bored and depressed.

Ok. I'm real sorry to hear that. What do you love to work at?
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 13, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Ok. I'm real sorry to hear that. What do you love to work at?
It's ok.God told me before now..i was just too obstinate to listen..I believe He has a greater plan ahead.. A BUSINESS PLAN WOULDN'T BE A BAD IDEA...ayam just bereft of ideas at present.
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 13, 2013
Well, about ideas, businesses do indeed begin with them, but the real and worthy ideas result only from a personal passion for something in life, maybe, some problem of life that you see in the society that you'd like to see gone or some good thing in society that you'd love to develop further. No one can "give" you such ideas. They result from a deep personal resonance that you have with the issue that you become passionate about.

Now, since you're a Christian, you could spend sometime seeking the Lord's face concerning what He has built you exclusively to do. Look outside yourself and you will soon find somethinf that calls to you. It is that thing that will form the start of the rest of your life.

Looking outside of myself, for me in my own time, meant going to work with a company that I wasn't too big on and doing everything I could to apply thought and imagination to my duties. In the third month I hit the thing that the Lord called me to do. That's been my objective ever since.

1 Like

Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 13, 2013
Ihedinobi: Well, about ideas, businesses do indeed begin with them, but the real and worthy ideas result only from a personal passion for something in life, maybe, some problem of life that you see in the society that you'd like to see gone or some good thing in society that you'd love to develop further. No one can "give" you such ideas. They result from a deep personal resonance that you have with the issue that you become passionate about.

Now, since you're a Christian, you could spend sometime seeking the Lord's face concerning what He has built you exclusively to do. Look outside yourself and you will soon find somethinf that calls to you. It is that thing that will form the start of the rest of your life.

Looking outside of myself, for me in my own time, meant going to work with a company that I wasn't too big on and doing everything I could to apply thought and imagination to my duties. In the third month I hit the thing that the Lord called me to do. That's been my objective ever since.

Mtchew......see this one....mixing prayer and business.....lmao.
Re: Let's Hear Your Business Troubles Here. . . And Fix Them by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 13, 2013
A business plan is consequent upon the above. If I gave you a plan out of the blues, it might not do you as much good as you hope. In fact, it is likely to put you in more trouble.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Runing Your Own Mini Importation Business From Home / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 300k? / Fantantic!!!desirable Cars With Good Price Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.