Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? (14136 Views)

How Much Have U Won From Football Betting? / Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won / Telecoms Promos: Have You Ever Won A Prize? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by AdimGreat(f): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Starting from the telecoms industries' Recharge n win millions (dey come out virtually everyday wit different styles), to banks' save and win millions, omo scratch n win, star, gulder, stout beer raffle draws, coca cola, and so many others i cant remember. So nlers, has anyone ever won these millions, cars, trip to dubai, brazil, etc, aeroplane(mtn) - imagine, et al. 'cos to me, they are all scams. If you've won, pls name the company and the promo you won.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
MY SISTER!!!!! I have asked myself/family/co-workers this exact same question? And I am avidly waiting and watching for d winners to come and comment! My opinion is that all such promos r lies but lets wait and see sha

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by dav8id(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2013
AdimGreat: Starting from the telecoms industries' Recharge n win millions (dey come out virtually everyday wit different styles), to banks' save and win millions, omo scratch n win, star, gulder, stout beer raffle draws, coca cola, and so many others i cant remember. So nlers, has anyone ever won these millions, cars, trip to dubai, brazil, etc, aeroplane(mtn) - imagine, et al. 'cos to me, they are all scams. If you've won, pls name the company and the promo you won.
d tin tire me oo. Infact me never c person weh ever win near me sef talk moreless me win grin
AdimGreat: Starting from the telecoms industries' Recharge n win millions (dey come out virtually everyday wit different styles), to banks' save and win millions, omo scratch n win, star, gulder, stout beer raffle draws, coca cola, and so many others i cant remember. So nlers, has anyone ever won these millions, cars, trip to dubai, brazil, etc, aeroplane(mtn) - imagine, et al. 'cos to me, they are all scams. If you've won, pls name the company and the promo you won.
d tin tire me oo. Infact me never c person weh ever win near me sef talk moreless me win
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by bigx(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
20 naira from fanta in the mid 90's

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
The only genuine promo I knew back them was Limca, when we won free drinks and wrist watch... Its so transparent..
Today, I'm surprised with the numbers of promo advertised by the day, I'm yet to see anyone who I've a personal relationship with, winning anything..
I've come to conclusion they are all scam... The case of MTN aeroplane promo comes to mind grin grin.

6 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by ndubisik(m): 11:17pm On Dec 15, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by AdimGreat(f): 8:59am On Dec 16, 2013
Na wa o. So who are d people that win these promos na. If we cant get atleast one person on nairaland, then it goes to show that they are virtually fake and they should pls stop taking Nigerians for granted.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by naijacutee(f): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2013
I won a biro from Maggi in 1998. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by xzibukz(m): 10:15am On Dec 16, 2013
i won 1k from pepsi in 2004
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by gift53(f): 11:50am On Dec 16, 2013
naijacutee: I won a biro from Maggi in 1998. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by packman: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
OK THIS IS A VERY GOOD THREAD.......

TIME TO POUR OUT MY ANGER ON GLO AND MTN THIS ARE THE ONES I HAVE ENCOUNTERED

MTN ESPECIALLY ARE VERY UNGRATEFUL FOR ALL THE RECHARGE CARDS AND SUBSCRIPTION I HAVE BEING BUYING YET I HAVE NOT BEING GIVING A FADING BY THEM VERY ANNOYING ONTOP UP OF THAT THEY HAVE TRIED EVERY MEANS POSSSIBLE IN OTHER TO SCAM ME

MTN KEEP SENDING ME TEXT TELLING ME THAT I HAVE BEING SELECTED AMONG THE SPECIAL NUMBERS TO WIN 2,000,000 NAIRA EVERY NIGHT
BUT I HAVE TO SEND A TEXT THAT WOULD CHARGE ME 100 NAIRA THIS STUPID SCAM KEEP PISSING ME OFF I HAVE EVEN CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE TO STOP SENDING ME ALL THIS LOUSY GODFORSAKING SCAM TEXT.... THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE POVERTY RATE IN NIGERIA TO MAKE MONEY FOR THEM SELF ( IMAGINE RECEIVING A TEXT TELLING TELLING YOU THAT YOUR NUMBER WAS JUST SELECTED FOR TONIGHT 2,000,000 NAIRA DRAW ) JUST IMAGINE HOW THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN WOULD BEHAVE HE WOULD TOTALLY FALL FOR THIS SCAM VERY VERY ANNOYING..

NOW OVER TO GLO I REMEMBER HOW GLO EXTORTED CLOSE TO 5000 NAIRA FROM MY DAD'S POCKET VERY VERY PAINFUL IT WAS NOT THAT HE HAD ENOUGH TO SPARE BUT YET HE FELL INTO THEIR TEMPTATION OF (JUST ONE MORE TRIAL AND YOU WOULD WIN) SEND WIN TO 555 AND YOU WOULD BE SELECTED GOD I HAD TO BEG AND EXPLAIN TO MY DAD TO STOP BEFORE HE GOT HIMSELF AND FINALLY STOPPED
ITS VERY DISHEARTENING THAT OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE USING EVERY MEANS POSSIBLE TO EXTORT US VERY PAINFUL

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecidedNOW TO THE TOPIC I HAVE NEVER WON A KOBO ON ANY PROMOTION ANY AS IN ANY NOT AT ALL lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by aventura: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won a condom from gold circle in the mid sixties
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by phuckNL: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2013
Heard there was a coke promo back in the days that involved an "eagle". Till today no one has found that eagle ooo. The only thing people won was the free drinks!! I guess the eagle flew from under the cork or something. WAYO

3 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by BrightCar: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
I WON A 50K GLO RECHARGE CARD FROM GLO. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2013
3 coke free drinks in 2000

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by HisMajesty1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
Like someone mentioned about limca, I won their wristwatch in the 90's... These days it's all lies.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by tompat86(m): 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2013
naijacutee: I won a biro from Maggi in 1998. grin
i almost won helicopter
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Babamide(m): 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2013
A free bottle of Harp at the bar once.
I thought NCC banned all these telecom companies from doing promos
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Dedewizzy(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
[size=14pt]have actually seen someone that won a car in a glo promo.. My Bursar precisely back then in the school where i served.
...so when i asked him why all the glo label all over his car, he now narrated how it happened. he was surprised to receive a call from Glo telling him to come & pick up his gift! he was surprised at first and lo and behold he is a proud owner of a car now.
he also said he ain't gona spay off the label anytime soon too.[/size]lest i forget; a very good friend of mine has equally won an etisalat phone(d one of 5000naira) he received a text from them and went to one of their office with the message received to redeem the gift.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by moscobabs(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
YES!!! I won key holder from STAR promo in Asotym bar in Benin City...2010,Pen from HARP promo at 411 bar in Ibadan (2012),Pen again from the same STAR promo at Winas bar Warri (2012)and just last friday I won headphone from STAR promo at Sidos Bar in lagos
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by tmtech: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Pple still win , av seen some..... Buh seriously the figures are inflated....very few pple win.....
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by adexsimply(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by femmy2010(m): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2013
Won free drinks before too.Lol.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Jaygrl(f): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
My younger bro won a very big fridge from indomie in 2005 or so.He was the 2nd winner,the 1st winner a little boy of 9yrs won a car.
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2013
I know someone who won a BMW 3 series from glo. I know him personally, no be "them say".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by debbie(f): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
My neighbor won a small KIA PICANTO in the Guinness promo,i saw the car..sadly the boy is still a student ( no money to fuel the car) and the boldly wrote GUINNESS on it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by hedgesfun(m): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
they are obviously pure lies and I suggest we petition NCC to compel these telecoms company to stop sending us these fraudulent messages telling us we made it and bla bla bla
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
Won biro and books from milo 2003
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by rhymaholic: 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
I won a Timex Wristwatch worth 30,000 naira in the airtel Bid and get promo in September this year..
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Most of them are fake and all lies
Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by onecola: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
Olu from Ibadan; Musa from Kaduna that is what they usually announced grin shocked

14 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Won Any Of The Numerous Promo We See/hear Everyday? by Claroo(m): 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
I know a Guy that won Etisalat Promo Car this Year @ Unilorin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FBN Capital MD, Osaze Osifo Is Dead / Elections Postponement And Its Economic Implications / FCT Admin Evicts Obaigbena From Thisday Dome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.