Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Can This Sell In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can This Sell In Nigeria (671 Views)

What Can 50k Naira Buy And Sell In The Market For Profit? / Buying Clothes And Jewelries From Dubai To Sell In Nigeria / Does Digital Photography Sell In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Sell In Nigeria by sansan13(m): 2:24pm On May 13, 2013
Hello everyone I need your help
I'm planing on visiting nigeria soon and stay for a month. I want to take some cloths and shoes with me to sell there.
my question are:
Will they sell?
I planned on selling them between $20-30$ each i think thats like 3,136-4,700 naira each.
Are people over there willing to buy cloths and shoes for that amount of money?

here are some of the products

what do you guys think?
Re: Can This Sell In Nigeria by Aisha56579(f): 2:30pm On May 13, 2013
Madam there are many people who deals on nice clothes in Nigeria and there prices are cheaper than what you re offering,although they nice dresses but re quite cost, because most of the people who would want to buy from u are re sellers too.
Re: Can This Sell In Nigeria by sansan13(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2013
Ok sounds good. I just wanted to know. thats the amount I can sell them for in other for me to gain little profit and not lose any money. I guess i'll just sell them here
Re: Can This Sell In Nigeria by whisper88(m): 5:11pm On May 13, 2013
Send testing over to me, den i wud predict properly.
Re: Can This Sell In Nigeria by OmerianConsult: 6:12pm On May 13, 2013
The best bet is to look for a boutique to supply, through your family and friends of course. Otherwise, people will owe you money all over town. Also, look for people (ladies) you can supply at bulk price.

Good luck and mega profits!!

We provide Business Development & Advisory services to would-be entrepreneurs and ailing startups of whatever kind/size.

1 Like

Re: Can This Sell In Nigeria by bebe2(f): 6:51pm On May 13, 2013
well i will contribute becos i will feel quilty if i dnt.

u better have pple that are well to do, that will buy them from u, collect ur money right there. take the rest clothes back to america or wherever u come from.

been there, done that, i have the wrapper and credit card bill to show for it.

my 2 pence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Like Us On Facebook Https://www.facebook.com/pages/one-cream-hair-removal/457731 / I Need Recharge Card Dealers/printers For Good Business / 2-tier Affiliate Programs Versus One-time Affiliate Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.