Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

What Killed 9ice's Career ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Killed 9ice's Career ? (1434 Views)

9ice New Singles Adigun Ojuwon'lo, Attitude & Everyday (free Downloads) / What Killed Micheal Jackson? / 9ice's Newest Track! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Killed 9ice's Career ? by shadrach77: 3:39pm On May 13, 2013
What killed it ? I believe foolishness , pride coupled with hs stupidity in abandoning those who helped to launch his career ie ex-wife Toni Payne and producer ID Cabassa are factors that contributed to the demise of his career. What are your thoughts about the Gongo Aso crooner's dwindling career ? shocked tongue
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by Mynd44: 5:30pm On May 13, 2013
He tried to take on his whole word all by himself and it turned against him. It happens with a lot of kids; things start going their way and they think they have enough teeth to bite those who sharpened their teeth.

We all know the result

2 Likes

Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:33pm On May 13, 2013
I miss dat he-diot!
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by Mynd44: 5:41pm On May 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: I miss dat he-diot!
You do? He was begining to bore me anyway. I don't miss him one bit
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by werindey1: 7:00pm On May 13, 2013
9ICE.....he just couldnt handle it.
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by fubbyy(m): 9:01pm On May 13, 2013
shadrach77: What killed it ? I believe foolishness , pride coupled with hs stupidity in abandoning those who helped to launch his career ie ex-wife Toni Payne and producer ID Cabassa are factors that contributed to the demise of his career. What are your thoughts about the Gongo Aso crooner's dwindling career ? shocked tongue
those things you mentioned contributed especially the breakup with cabasa not his wife

But that's not the main reason of his fade, the truth is no1 stays on top forever, I guess his time has passed
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 14, 2013
I guess d beef wit ruggedman nd toni payne his wife is d reason 4 his demise in d industry..

1 Like

Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by inme: 12:03am On May 15, 2013
Women! fear women ohhhhhh
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by Fussbot: 1:34am On May 15, 2013
If 9ice no dey our party u kno we are missing

U know girls no dey plenty

U know guys no go(I don 4get)lol

Op na u kill in carrier??he stil getting more shows u know??

Wat is affecting him naw is dat (I 2 kno)double albulm dat he rlsd..1 sweet d oda no sweet,d former con affect d lata both no con sweet...lol

Jst wait til he drops anoda albulm....#omo ilu mi#

*plays mo gbese le*
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by dammiecool(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2013
dat stupiid ingrate
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by bioye(m): 12:22pm On May 15, 2013
You guys are living in fool's paradise. Who says 9ice's career is dead? He appeals more to Yoruba peeps especially in the South West. And his double album is not bad at all.

1 Like

Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by splashbaby(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2013
bioye: You guys are living in fool's paradise. Who says 9ice's career is dead? He appeals more to Yoruba peeps especially in the South West. And his double album is not bad at all.
Ok I will listen to the albums again..may be I was missing some thing...Wait no need! was it not the album with the 3310 track?...Guy he's gone...Since he parted ways with Deinde(Manger) ID cabassa, Jah Bless, Rugged man and Payne I knew he's in fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by yoji: 8:30pm On May 17, 2013
So if a marriage is not workin, he shud remain there as a debt to whatever fa vour he got from his wife? Are u serious In this one life to live, u want him to spend it pretending? Marriage is a v ery private thing which can fail due to a lot of reasons and his is no different. Some pple mentioned his beef wit rugged, but forget dat rugged too has faded . Some say its cos he left cabasa, but where is cabasa today? And bsides cabasa hasn't done much lately too. Its jus dat competition is very stiff and nothin lasts forever. I don't hear yoruba and to me his double album esp bashorun gaa was d best album I heard that year. Naija fans are fickle. Wit 1 hit single, he'l b bak.
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by splashbaby(m): 5:14am On May 18, 2013
@Yoji...what a sermon. ID Cabassa discovered Olamide and produces the smash hit from Remeniece and he's still very relevant in Nigeria. If Bashorun Gaa was the best Album you listened to last year may be you didnt have enough money to buy 2face and Timaya's album. Agreed Rugged Man is gone but 9ce's atitude to the media and all his friends including his ex wife didn't help him either. He's no longer on the A list artiste. No let me blow my cover...
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by Mynd44: 5:57am On May 18, 2013
Ruggedman bowed out. He already said untouchable would be his last album before
Re: What Killed 9ice's Career ? by Nobody: 6:28am On May 18, 2013
Who cares

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Rappers In Nigeria / [download] Emmah Video : African China Ft. Bizzy Brain / Why I Stopped Downloading, Writing And Listening To Mainstream Songs(especially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.