Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! (785 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Strange And Funny Names Of Some New Generation Churches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 13, 2013
It is over christians.....

You guys can not rule the internet. Christianity (religion in general) can not prosper where freedom of speech, freedom of religion, equality and available information exists. These four things exist in advanced countries like UK, Japan and Denmark- that is why atheism is strong in these countries....

Worse off, the internet is a place where those four things are in abundance and as such, the internet is where religions come to die....

I have been noticing that once in a while, I get likes from the thread in my signature (arguments against god). These likes used to come randomly but now they are getting frequent to almost every week.

The resident atheists couldnt be the ones liking the thread every week since they were around to see the brouhaha it caused.........
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by tpia5: 3:51pm On May 13, 2013
how's this for butthurt:

let me open a thread asking for christian coders, and see how frightened butthurt you and your folks get.

1 Like

Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 13, 2013
Lol.. btw it seems Anony's back... cheesy
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Avicenna: 3:55pm On May 13, 2013
Logicboy03: It is over christians.....

You guys can not rule the internet. Christianity (religion in general) can not prosper where freedom of speech, freedom of religion, equality and available information exists. These four things exist in advanced countries like UK, Japan and Denmark- that is why atheism is strong in these countries....

Worse off, the internet is a place where those four things are in abundance and as such, the internet is where religions come to die....

I have been noticing that once in a while, I get likes from the thread in my signature (arguments against god). These likes used to come randomly but now they are getting frequent to almost every week.

The resident atheists couldnt be the ones liking the thread every week since they were around to see the brouhaha it caused.........

3 43 pm
hmmmmm, almost made it.

on topic
its true actually, turns out, we are so many. met one not so long ago. and then another, and then........
but they dont really care. if people want to remain in their delusion, who cares? but they are students, with their own problems. its best to concentrate and succeed on whatever it is they are doing before taking on something potentially dangerous like ........ wink
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 13, 2013
tpia@:
how's this for butthurt:

let me open a thread asking for christian coders, and see how frightened butthurt you and your folks get.

1 Like

Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 13, 2013
Avicenna:

3 43 pm
hmmmmm, almost made it.

on topic
its true actually, turns out, we are so many. met one not so long ago. and then another, and then........
but they dont really care. if people want to remain in their delusion, who cares? but they are students, with their own problems. its best to concentrate and succeed on whatever it is they are doing before taking on something potentially dangerous like ........ wink

Agreed....

Better to focus and be independent before going against religion
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Mranony: 3:58pm On May 13, 2013
Lol, so you guys are still here. What's with all the rules?

muskeeto and logicboy how far?
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony: Lol, so you guys are still here. What's with all the rules?

muskeeto and logicboy how far?

Some reasons for the rules

-The Nairaland muslims, spearheaded by Maclatunji- they are constantly butthurt by anything non-muslim, Seun doesnt want to lose his life or business put some rules helping them

-The garri crew and their derailing everything that has nothing to do with the price of garri

-The dumbazz youths that type in text-speak! Wzzp? hw r u sppossed to knw?

-The tribalist in the bloody politics section

-The trolls
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Mranony: 4:36pm On May 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Some reasons for the rules

-The Nairaland muslims, spearheaded by Maclatunji- they are constantly butthurt by anything non-muslim, Seun doesnt want to lose his life or business put some rules helping them

-The garri crew and their derailing everything that has nothing to do with the price of garri

-The dumbazz youths that type in text-speak! Wzzp? hw r u sppossed to knw?

-The tribalist in the bloody politics section

-The trolls
Lololol..............but seriously Seun should relax, he should know that internet forums will breed all kinds of people. The thing makes me feel uncomfortable kinda like Big Brother is watching.

By the way how far, Ihedinobi told me you are now back in Naija.
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony:
Lololol..............but seriously Seun should relax, he should know that internet forums will breed all kinds of people. The thing makes me feel uncomfortable kinda like Big Brother is watching.

By the way how far, Ihedinobi told me you are now back in Naija.

Yess oo

Back in the motherland..... smiley
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Mranony: 4:43pm On May 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Yess oo

Back in the motherland..... smiley
haha, correct. If you still have my number, send me a text with your new number so I can buzz you at some point.
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by ghostofsparta(m): 4:52pm On May 13, 2013
Logicboy03: It is over christians.....

Logicboy not only the likes and the rethink, they are also asking questions and expressing their distrust too, Have you read the 'God Failed Me' thread?, thanks to your unrelenting effort and others like you, let's keep it up.
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by cyrexx: 5:05pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony:
haha, correct. If you still have my number, send me a text with your new number so I can buzz you at some point.

Wait a minute..

Is Mr anony the same person with Mr_Anony?

1 Like

Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 13, 2013
cyrexx:

Wait a minute..

I think so- how would he remember that I have his number?
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Mranony: 5:22pm On May 13, 2013
cyrexx:

Wait a minute..

yep one and the same. Sorry I couldn't reply your email during my hiatus. Thanks for your kind thoughts. How have you been?
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 13, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Logicboy not only the likes and the rethink, they are also asking questions and expressing their distrust too, Have you read the 'God Failed Me' thread?, thanks to your unrelenting effort and others like you, let's keep it up.

Yess ooo

Na the way forward.....
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 13, 2013
Mr anony:

lol
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by engrtee(f): 5:33pm On May 13, 2013
you are so small thet you begin to take note of every little addition . lets try conducting population here ans see who wins
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 13, 2013
engrtee: you are so small thet you begin to take note of every little addition . lets try conducting population here ans see who wins

The end of the year poster awards will be bloody.....Goodluck vs the north aint nothing compared to that

-Rigging by Toba
-Naija delta christian support by Ijawkid
-Atheist organisation by Cyrexx
-Hardcore regulations by religion section INEC Chairman- honorable Manmustwacc
-Northern Boko haram voters association led by Tbaba
-Christian-Atheist relations officer Muskeeto, to smooth things over with the christians

2014 elctions go bloody grin grin grin
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 13, 2013
We should do an atheist census..
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:03am On May 14, 2013
you mean new alt accounts. tongue

1 Like

Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:05am On May 14, 2013
*Kails*:
you mean new alt accounts. tongue

angry angry
Re: Almost Every Week, Some New Atheist Appears On The Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:05am On May 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol. exactly. grin lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

... / Emotion / Kenyan Man Wants Ruling Against Jesus Christ By Pontius Pilate Overturned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.