Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

*~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (10864 Views)

Poll: Who is your poster of the year in this section?

Frosbel: 28% (18 votes)
Joagbaje: 56% (36 votes)
Enigma: 15% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Joagbaje Was Right About Ebola, Jesus Is The Cure, AnotherEbola Victim Testifies / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

*~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 2:45am On Dec 03, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,
We thank everybody that has contributed in one way or the other to this section in the outgoing year. We recognize the input of everybody.
Meanwhile, as started since December 2009 and promised to be done annually, the NAIRALAND SECTIONAL AWARDS is here again. Last years winner was Joagbaje

We have reviewed the procedure this year. The first stage, which is starting by this thread, is the NOMINATION [/b]stage. It will last 2 weeks. At the end of the two weeks, (the last day being 17th of december) then the  three most nominated members will be up for a POLL, which will also be up for two weeks, the winner of which is going to emerge the [b]OFFICIAL NAIRALAND RELIGION SECTION POSTER OF THE YEAR 2011.

CRITERIA:
-Quality of contribution - both comments and threads
-Sensibility of activities on the forum - perennial trouble makers will not be accepted, but stout defence of opinion or hot debate is no trouble making
-Sticking to forum rules - any person that has been banned or notorious for makng deletable posts will not be considered
-Level of activities on the forum - Though not a prime factor, more regular posters stand higher chance.
-You are not allowed to vote for a mod. We have our own nominations where we vote for our own mod of the year
-And please highlight your nominees because that would make it easy for us mods when it comes to counting the votes.  smiley

RULES:

-There are three nominations per member.
-Where a member nominates more than three people - and we plead with you not to - only the first three will be taken.
-Nominees that fail the criteria up there will not be counted
-Though not compulsory, try to put a short, maybe 2-3 line reason for your nominations

NOMINATION ENDS 17th DECEMBER, 2011 at 12pm

OK Guys over to you!!!!
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2011
No one other than frosbel the frostbite lol.

Not forgetting Enigma the Enigma

these guys gave the atheists a 'run for their lives' in 2011
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2011
I also nominate frosbel. Even though I don't agree with many things he said but ,he is a sincere man. And he stood for something.

The second person is Mabel for her consistency making rhapsody available free online here. I would have loved to nominate some others above Mabel sha , but they are not consistent . Eg Toba,snowy,newmi, Ogoamaka ,image 123 wey dey quarrel me well well., Sirjohn too, He ordered for my painting he hasn't collected it. grin.  Donnie,fyneguy.azibslua and deepsight for beiing a man of courage.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by 5solas(m): 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2011
@Manmustwac
I can't reconcile your first and second rule, please clarify; also 2010 in your post is making me giddy.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2011
5solas:

@Manmustwac
I can't reconcile your first and second rule, please clarify; also 2010 in your post is making me giddy.
Sorry solas I just copied and pasted last years format without reviewing it properly i've amended it now but if you can still see any errors in the format please don't hesitate to let me know.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2011
I vote for the One and only Jesus Christ of Nazareth for making His presence felt in the religion section. Am I the only one voting for Him? I guess not. undecided One with God is more than a majority. wink
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 6:31am On Dec 04, 2011
@manmustwack

manmustwac:

Sorry solas I just copied and pasted last years format without reviewing it properly i've amended it now but if you can still see any errors in the format please don't hesitate to let me know.

The error is still there. Is it 2 nominees or 3 nominees?

-
There are three nominations per member.
-Where a member nominates more than two people - and we plead with you not to - only the first two will be taken.

-
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2011
@ manmustwack

Does creating a different ID and voting for oneself count?

Just asking.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2011
Joagbaje:

I also nominate frosbel. Even though I don't agree with many things he said but ,he is a sincere man. And he stood for something.

The second person is Mabel for her consistency making rhapsody available free online here. I would have loved to nominate some others above Mabel sha , but they are not consistent . Eg Toba,snowy,newmi, Ogoamaka ,image 123 wey dey quarrel me well well., Sirjohn too, He ordered for my painting he hasn't collected it. grin.  Donnie,fyneguy.azibslua and deepsight for beiing a man of courage.

Thanks but em, what's the award attached to it
What's the gift for the winner
Need to know joagbaje and moderator
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by 5solas(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
manmustwac:

Joagbaje:

@manmustwack

The error is still there. Is it 2 nominees or 3 nominees?

Precisely my point, thanks.

manmustwac:

RULES:[/color][/b]
-There are three nominations per member.
-Where a member nominates more than two people - and we plead with you not to - only the first two will be taken.

Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2011
@5solas
Yes  I just noticed and amended my mistake. Its fine now

@dare2think
No you cannot create a new I.D. and vote for yourself its against nairaland rules and regulations to have more than one user I.D.and I will not count votes for those who I suspect of doing it.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by PastorKun(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2011
OLAADEGBU:

I vote for the One and only Jesus Christ of Nazareth for making His presence felt in the religion section. Am I the only one voting for Him? I guess not. undecided One with God is more than a majority. wink

Matthew 15:8-9
These people, says God honour me with their words but their heart is really far away from me. It is no use for them to worship me , because they teach man made rules as though they were my laws.

Olaadegbu Jesus does not need your filthy vote neither is he a poster in this section all he needs from you is to genuinely obey his words and STOP twisting them to fit your delusions. Your comments above smirks of hypocrisy and pharisee like showmanship your bringing Jesus to the level of a poster on this forum is a big insult to the name of our lord Jesus christ and you honestly need to ask for forgiveness occasioned by your misplaced insolence.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by PastorKun(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
@joagbaje
I am surprised you are not nominating yourself or do you intend to do it using your azibalua I.D?
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by PastorKun(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
No one more deserves the religious poster of the Year than Frosbel. Even though he can be accused of being overzealous he has been consistent in his crusade both against the pollution of the christian faith by vagabonds and the negatives of the Islamic religion.

I hereby nominate Frosbel.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by 5solas(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2011
@Manmustwac

Thanks for the clarification.

I nominate Olaadegbu, Frosbel and Wordtalk, in that order, for their defence of the gospel, though with some reservation concerning Frosbel.

OLAADEGBU:

Lol. Please don't confuse me-o!
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2011
I nominate Joagbaje
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2011
Pastor Kun:

@joagbaje
I am surprised you are not nominating yourself or do you intend to do it using your azibalua I.D?

I'm rather surprised you've not used your multiple ids . I'm rather interested in being a moderator . But it's so funny that with all your gra gra. Nobody even bother to nominate you cool ichabod.

mabell:

What's the gift for the winner
Need to know joagbaje and moderator

A weekend at obudu ranch, a cheque of 1 million! ( kidding)  it won't be a bad idea though ,maybe if o
Some of us are allowed to donate towards that. especially if I become moderator.  cool
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2011
manmustwac:

@dare2think
No you cannot create a new I.D. and vote for yourself its against nairaland rules and regulations to have more than one user I.D.[/b]and I will not count votes for those who I suspect of doing it.

Really?

Are you sure about that? I am aware of someone [b]accused
of doing such, yet no action,That I know of, was taken.

Anyway thanks for the clarification, just wanted to know that it is illegal. Hopefully, there wont be a repitition.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2011
Joagbaje:

A weekend at obudu ranch, a check of 1 million! ( kidding)  it won't be a bad idea though ,maybe if o
Some of us are allowed to donate towards that. especially if I become moderator. cool

If you become moderator, wont you turn the forum to a Christ Embassy propaganda machinery?

I foresee alot of Anti-Mog folks being banned and suppressed if you are given that opportunity to be in control.

Basically, bias is very likely on your part. If you indeed become one, I worry for the section.

just my opinion.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by dare2think: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
I nominate Ogaga4luv- For his/her articulation and clarity

Then I nominate Enigma - Just because I like the person even though I dont agree with some of his outputs.

would have nominated jesoul- such a lovely and fair person.

Edit: my third is frosbel- don't agree with his continuos effort to discredit other people's faith I.e Islam, but he won me over when he apologised.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2011
Personally I nominate  Joagbaje , we have had our disagreements, he is a gentleman.

Never one to react like Frosbel or others ( would rather not mention names ) , always above the insults and abuse , never replying with curse for curse or abuse for abuse but calmly making his point.

However Pastor Jo, please reconsider the prosperity gospel  , All you need to do is discard this prosperity stuff and you will be made.  grin
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2011
I don't believe in a"Gospel of prosperity".i believe in the gospel and i believe that prosperity for Gods children is part of the gospel. Poverty is not his will. Maybe we open a thread to Discuss it.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by God2man(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2011
I nominate Joagbaje. God bless you sir. God2man.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Zikkyy(m): 7:46am On Dec 05, 2011
I nominate frosbel

Joagbaje:

Some of us are allowed to donate towards that. especially if I become moderator. 

that can only happen in your dreams angry
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2011
I nominate my superheros who are always trying to free the planet Nigeria from superstition religious dogma indoctrination etc mazaje the homer and martian I love you guys
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by aletheia(m): 12:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nominations:
Enigma

Frosbel

Pastor AIO

P.S. Why is Joagbaje campaigning for moderatorship? Mark my words: If Jo becomes a moderator, then the religious section will become a sterile desert.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2011
It will only be deserted by the abusive agberos posters. They will either change or be [size=5pt]Banned[/size] but more responsible posters will emerge world wide, and this section will be a world class resource Center. Not a place for harrassment
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Zikkyy(m): 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

It will only be deserted by the abusive agberos posters . They will either change or be [size=5pt]Banned[/size] but more responsible posters will emerge world wide, and this section will be a world class resource Center.

LOL grin this na your manifesto abi grin you forget NL is still a business, and does not depend on tithe and offerings angry

Joagbaje:

maybe if o Some of us are allowed to donate towards that. especially if I become moderator. 

typical nigerian politician angry attempting to buy your way abi angry
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by aletheia(m): 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

It will only be deserted by the abusive agberos posters. They will either change or be Banned but more responsible posters will emerge world wide, and this section will be a world class resource Center. Not a place for harrassment
. . .you will never ever become a moderator on the religious forum. Never. Having tried everything to suppress the truth about your cult called Chris' Embassy and failed. . .you now want to be a moderator so that you can use strong arm Gestapo tactics (like your money-stealing, journalist-beating mentor) to shut others out. You don fail! grin
This is an open forum. If you don't like the message. . .go to yookos.

Joagbaje:

. . .this section will be a world class resource Center.
^Yeah. World-class resource center for grade A sycophancy and propaganda for Chris' Embassy.
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mabell: 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
I nominate joagbaje, he teaches the truth irrespective of of what every other person says
Still thinking of my next nominee undecided
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
aletheia:

. . .you will never ever become a moderator on the religious forum. Never. Having tried everything to suppress the truth about your cult called Chris' Embassy and failed. . .you now want to be a moderator so that you can use strong arm Gestapo tactics (like your money-stealing, journalist-beating mentor) to shut others out. You don fail! grin
This is an open forum. If you don't like the message. . .go to yookos.
^Yeah. World-class resource center for grade A sycophancy and propaganda for Chris' Embassy.

Don't  be afraid I will only enforce the and make sure every one comply to rules . Disagreements  Can be done in a civic way. I won't witchhunt others like you  cool.  Because you have started harrassing me small small now. And it's touching thay you do this with the name of Jesus  cool
Re: *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Joagbaje(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
mabell:

I nominate joagbaje, he teaches the truth irrespective of of what every other person says
Still thinking of my next nominee undecided

Pls choose another name , na moderator I want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Househelp Job In Saudi Arabia / Poverty Or Wealth: Which Is More Potent To Influence Sin? / What Is The Worst Sin A Christian Can Commit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.