Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Beyonce Wants Baby Blue Ivy To Have A Normal Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Wants Baby Blue Ivy To Have A Normal Life (806 Views)

Baby Blue Ivy & Her Daddy Jay-z... [pics And Video] / Photo Of How Beyonce & Jay Z's Baby (blue Ivy) Would Look Like In 2028 / Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Wants Baby Blue Ivy To Have A Normal Life by juniemedia(m): 4:17pm On May 13, 2013
Singer Beyonce and her rapper husband Jay-Z welcomed their first child, baby Blue Ivy into the World last year and Beyonce has talked about her child’s upbringing. Beyonce says that she hopes to give Blue Ivy as normal a life as she possibly can, admitting that her own life has changed dramatically since Blue Ivy’s arrival.
An insider explained to Mail Online, “I am very protective. I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life, in the back of my mind, she’s my priority. And life is completely different now. So I’m – I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning. And that’s to be her mother.”

Beyonce also told The Mirror that she would love to have more children, “Definitely I would like to have more children. Motherhood has changed everything. You see things a bit differently after you give birth and my biggest job now is to protect my child. After giving birth there’s a moment of rediscovery when you are making sure you still have goals and take care of yourself as a woman,” she added.Beyonce recently spoke her relationship with her sister Solange Knowles, admitting that if anybody was to ever cross her sister, then they would feel the wrath of Beyonce.

source: www.cybernewsupdate.com
Re: Beyonce Wants Baby Blue Ivy To Have A Normal Life by idupaul: 6:51pm On May 13, 2013
Yow want your child to live a normal life yet you name am Blue Ivy ?

(1) (Reply)

Emmy Collins Blasts Linda Ikeji, Nigerian Bloggers / Checkout Kate Henshaw's Look At The Samsung Evolution Series / Iyanya, Manager On Shopping Spree After Receiving N42m Itune Royalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.