Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,755 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth (10257 Views)

Banky W & Rita Dominic All Smiles As They Share Intimate Pose (photo) / If Lamar Odom Survives, He Will Never Be Able To Lead A Normal Life – Doctors / Beyonce Wants Baby Blue Ivy To Have A Normal Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by naijays: 10:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
The duo of Peter and Paul (Psquare) have come a long way, they rose to fame with the release of 'Get Squared' album. The duo have come to realise the dark side of fame after spending more years living private life in the public eye. Living to satisfy everyone aint easy.

The duo of Peter and Paul of Psquare are really missing the freedom they had before they became famous. They never enjoyed everything in celebrity lifestyle. I've long known that celebs never lived the life they really wanted.

They revealed this in an Interview they had with Ogbonna Amadi on Vanguard.  are

"Our normal lives are gone, seriously. We like Akara (beans cake) but we can no longer stroll out to buy Akara anymore. Even if we’re in the car and we need
something, our P.A would be the one to get it. We miss our freedom,  And we miss going out to eateries and local joints like the Mama-put. We send someone to do so. If it were in those days, we’d go there and point at what we want to eat. The problem is, when we send someone to do the buying, they wouldn’t know what we’d prefer.'

"we try as much as possible to go to private beaches in Lagos. Still, we’ll end up taking pictures there from when we arrived till we leave. At the early stages we used to think celebrity lifestyle isn’t it, but now, we are used to it, Sometimes they (ladies)  bare their breasts for us
to sign autographs, Some would even threaten you, if you don’t kiss them. And we wouldn’t have a choice than to kiss them-but not the deep kiss, Yeah, at times we touch their boobs if they want it.

What we asked from God was that he blesses us so that we can live a fulfilled life and be a blessing to others. But we didn’t know the implication of it all. For instance, whenever we go to Silverbird to watch a movie, we’ll have to sit in the car. Someone would go get the ticket and we’d end up staying in the car till like five minutes to the start of the movie. Then we’ll just walk straight to the room
but there’s nothing we can do about it."

Talking of how they share their money and store wealth,
"People contract P-Square and not Jude. So does he get his percentage? This might be funny. We don’t give percentages to
Read full story here
http://www.jimmysonde.com/2011/08/psquare-missing-normal-life-talks-pain.html?m=1
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by mushufan2(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2011
sorry now yall are famous gotta deal with it
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by 190smh: 1:02am On Aug 19, 2011
THESE ATTENSION SEEKING CRACK HEADED TWINS WHO ARE BLACK AS 1994 ROB ZOMBIE THE FLESH EATERS undecided
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by babaowo: 1:15am On Aug 19, 2011
unah for try and back to square1 again.
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by amblors(m): 1:23am On Aug 19, 2011
190 you don rebrand?

@OP, anybody way want private live, make dem no make money.
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by Nobody: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2011
Sometimes they (ladies)  bare their bosoms for us[/b]to sign autographs, Some would even threaten you, if you don’t kiss them. And we wouldn’t have a choice than to kiss them-but not the deep kiss, Yeah, at times [b]we touch their bosoms if they want it.

is this suppose to be a complaint or what? abeg thank your God  where u are today! i wish i had opportunity to play game at every chest i came across  tongue
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by markjac01: 1:56am On Aug 19, 2011
now i dey see danger! Wahala dey,
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by 190smh: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2011
amblors:

190 you don rebrand?

@OP, anybody way want private live, make dem no make money.

rebrand how angry angry
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by Nymphnode(m): 2:12am On Aug 19, 2011
I miss kindergaten too although am not sure I did attend one.
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by leuelliot(m): 4:03am On Aug 19, 2011
HEHE Nothing goes for Nothing
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by chipet(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2011
P-Square rockz, Buh does it mean some ladies will offer their boobs to em just to get a snapshot pose? Hmmmm, make them be careful sha, I no trust 9ja babes.
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by oneuniquemind(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2011
Free bosom!but,Promo runs as stock last.
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by alex406(m): 8:10am On Aug 19, 2011
Y'all now know why Lagbaja wear mask,its because of this particular problem,he admitted it but i dont think psquare should really worry about this,there are so many people that are praying to be in their shoes. Afterall is far better to be rich en famous than being poor. Kudos guys,u r doing 9ja proud.
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by chiefronal: 8:55am On Aug 19, 2011
Mscheeeew, if dem too miss am, dey should simply exchange fame and fortune for Penury. You cant eat your cake and have it!
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by Ayoobscom(m): 9:08am On Aug 19, 2011
So fame imprisons

so fame deters

so fame derides

so fame secludes

so there's pain in fame
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by dastudent(m): 10:32am On Aug 19, 2011
Make dem turn Hanna Montana
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by velo10: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2011
If they don tire for spotlight, make dem retire so others fit see space to blow.
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by candylips(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2011
it is well
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by philip0906(m): 11:10am On Aug 19, 2011
velo10:

If they don tire for spotlight, make dem retire so others fit see space to blow.
no mind them. . .them dey find wetin them go talk grin grin
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2011
[size=15pt]That's the price of stardom.[/size]
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by MrCork17: 12:30pm On Aug 19, 2011
which life? Can P Squa even spek english? undecided
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by eghost247(m): 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2011
hmm nothing is free
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by feeljohnny(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2011
Uhm! I'm lovin it,
Just wait a little while ur response makes anoda lyrics of dia new album, good job
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

THESE ATTENSION SEEKING CRACK HEADED TWINS WHO ARE BLACK AS 1994 ROB ZOMBIE THE FLESH EATERS undecided

Are they blacker than u? ur black can be compared with that of Coal, and yet u are insulting those that can employ you as gateman.

@ Topic, that is what u get when u become's a Celi.
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by sley4life(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2011
i luf them. They cant be separated
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2011
Quote from Psuare:

As P-Square, whenever money comes, we keep it in a place and that's why many people look at us as Igbo boys. As Igbo boys, do you think we'll build a house in Lagos without building in our village? It's not
possible."

This is the line i love
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by derrickson: 1:59pm On Aug 19, 2011
dats gud
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by rahouf1: 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2011
i love psquare get square u will never be separated by grace of God
pls always pray to your God from bad guls
i love u guys keep it up
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by velo10: 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2011
190smh:

Bros, are u a frustrated musician? Why the beef?
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by loly1st: 3:12pm On Aug 19, 2011
Pple re prayn 2b lyk u guy. As 4 me o wily proud of u guyz. As 4 d public mata, make una go fyn xcot wey go dey prevent una 4rm dos wicth bosom n their kiss. Wetin dn surpose kip 4 1 man 2 njy don b cm yeye tin. P n P easy o
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by MMM2(m): 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2011
sorry
who re dey? angry
Re: Psquare Missing Normal Life, How They Share Money And Store Wealth by Goldieluks: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2011
That's what you get for being a celeb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Michael Jackson - 4-year Remembrance Tribute / Top 20 Richest Yahoo Boys In Nigeria [invisicus Obi, Nairamarley, Zlatan Listed] / Ankara Styles For Slim Ladies - Latest Designs For Tall And Slim Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.