Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal (2849 Views)

My Big Brother Wants To Send Me To USA, Please Advice. / Help!!! My Brother Is Missing / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by boseuwaifo: 6:22pm On May 13, 2013
]Hi my brother wants to travel to Senegal by land please l need information please thank you, [/b]
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by MaJBlige(f): 7:08pm On May 13, 2013
to go and join the bandwagons destroying the embassy right?
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by Nobody: 2:36am On May 14, 2013
Bose Uwaifo
Vbo ye e'
No fall Bini hand o.
Make your brother sit down house go school
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by boseuwaifo: 9:16pm On May 15, 2013
Please are you giving me the information or not let me know
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by Nobody: 1:35am On May 16, 2013
Na by force?
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by nuru001: 5:58pm On May 17, 2013
to go and do want...to enter senegal no dey easy
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by boseuwaifo: 7:43pm On May 25, 2013
Please tel me please l need the information thank you [color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by mankand(m): 11:17pm On Jun 13, 2013
Going to senegal by road is very easy.

I advise you go through cotonou, there is a part in cotonou where u will get a straight but to senegal. But i will advise u not to take a straight bus to senegal, just drop at Mali and then u will get another bus to dakar, mind you do not answer any tout at the part, just walk into any garage and meet the clerk selling ticket.

I took a trip to senegal last year by road, although it was stressful but was fun.

Goodluck to you
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by texaco1: 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
mankand: Going to senegal by road is very easy.

I advise you go through cotonou, there is a part in cotonou where u will get a straight but to senegal. But i will advise u not to take a straight bus to senegal, just drop at Mali and then u will get another bus to dakar, mind you do not answer any tout at the part, just walk into any garage and meet the clerk selling ticket.

I took a trip to senegal last year by road, although it was stressful but was fun.

Goodluck to you
correct info
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by Namoe(m): 10:37pm On Mar 02, 2016
What if I am driving? My concern is with safety, stops to rest etc. Would appreciate honest responses. Thanks.
Re: My Brother Wants To Travel To Senegal by Flexherbal(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2016
Hope he knows how to speak french?

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have A Chance To Migrate / Going To Micronesia. / The Better Route From Lagos To Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.