Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerian Best Female Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Best Female Rapper (8285 Views)

5 Nigerian Best Rappers / Best Female Rapper / Who Is The Hottest Female Rapper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Best Female Rapper by NEROSKY(m): 7:34pm On May 13, 2013
No Doubt, Just watch & Listen i.e if you've not seeing before!!!

[size=19pt]Splash - Church Agbasa[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74BdfVIi7PA

Her Official Page On Facebook
newly launched

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Best Female Rapper by gluv01(f): 10:54pm On May 13, 2013
Iz a lie joooor...You've not heard hidden talents in parts of Nigeria

Her rapping is a bit slow for a fast rapper like me...Just gimme the lyrics and you can't decipher the words again
Re: Nigerian Best Female Rapper by gluv01(f): 10:54pm On May 13, 2013
She looks like a tom boy too tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Best Female Rapper by NEROSKY(m): 11:43pm On May 13, 2013
gluv01: Iz a lie joooor...You've not heard hidden talents in parts of Nigeria

Her rapping is a bit slow for a fast rapper like me...Just gimme the lyrics and you can't decipher the words again

I Smell some jealousy here O...... Oya drop your Lyrics make we feel.... If you've heard her, dont you see how spontaneous she is cool
Re: Nigerian Best Female Rapper by gluv01(f): 12:57am On May 14, 2013
NEROSKY:

I Smell some jealousy here O...... Oya drop your Lyrics make we feel.... If you've heard her, dont you see how spontaneous she is cool

grin grin No jealousy please. I don't have a song, single or stuff. I'm not an official singer, I sing and rap for entertainment...
She is actually good, I forgot to mention that. She went into something different other than the normal love songs our female music artists sing. Good
Re: Nigerian Best Female Rapper by Afam4eva(m): 1:09am On May 14, 2013
The girl is very good.
Re: Nigerian Best Female Rapper by Fussbot: 2:23am On May 15, 2013
D gal fkup big time..I no know y she change d original beats..in sweet pass dis 1 wey in use 4 dis video...4 sae songs dey sick ni,den 4 don admit d song taetae..I 2 heae am abeg(d original version)
Re: Nigerian Best Female Rapper by whatzbyafria(m): 4:17am On May 17, 2013
she is good but just another generic rapper.

That aside I will love to do her, lesbi honest wink wink
Re: Nigerian Best Female Rapper by NEROSKY(m): 12:12pm On May 17, 2013
whatzbyafria?:
she is good but just another generic rapper.

That aside I will love to do her, lesbi honest wink wink
Na over hypr dey worry you! Who you won do Take time o, e be like say you no sabi talk
Re: Nigerian Best Female Rapper by whatzbyafria(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2013
NEROSKY:
Na over hypr dey worry you! Who you won do Take time o, e be like say you no sabi talk
but she is very fine. I like her lips and style and I wont be surprised if she does not do guys because from the way she behaves and dresses I want to believe she is either a lesbian or has lesbian potential. Lesbi honest.

(1) (Reply)

Eedris And Ruggedman Collabo. Koleyewon Lyrics / Omini Crown Prince, Young Artiste Dazzles In New Photos / Video Premiere: ‘onye’ Waje Ft Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.